1761:

Attachment 205457

Posted via CB10
    It happens when an app in the background is active (eg. appears full screen).

You'll just peek into blackness.

It is a bug.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 11:25 AM
    I believe the blackness when no password is a bug (that gets addressed hopefully) but if you have a password set you should peek onto your wallpaper (hopefully the black screen is just a place holder)

If you have a password set it's likely to keep prying eyes off your device. Whats the point if they can "peek" behind your lock screen and read text / BBM / email first lines Or see data you have onscreen in an active app.

As long as they change the god ugly pure black to your wallpaper I'm happy.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 12:37 PM
    I believe the blackness when no password is a bug (that gets addressed hopefully) but if you have a password set you should peek onto your wallpaper (hopefully the black screen is just a place holder)

If you have a password set it's likely to keep prying eyes off your device. Whats the point if they can "peek" behind your lock screen and read text / BBM / email first lines Or see data you have onscreen in an active app.

As long as they change the god ugly pure black to your wallpaper I'm happy.

Posted via CB10
    This thread is regarding a bug, not about when you should or should not be able to 'peek'.

The current bug renders the 'peek' part of 'peek-and-flow' broken where an app is active and Fullscreen.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 01:03 PM
    I have my device set to auto lock at 30 min. Anytime before then I want to be able to peek behind my screen. I agree that it should be blackness IF You are within the locked device period, at which point you should have to type in your pw to access the phone. However, if the device is not in a password locked state, you should be able to peek past the lock screen as you ate swiping up. This is no doubt a bug, and I'm hoping it will be fixed soon in the coming updates.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 01:46 PM
    Weird....i am not seeing this issue. I can still peek just fine and I'm on latest build

Lilly's hand stitched Frankensteined Z10 powered by 10.2.0.1761
    09-26-13 08:08 PM
    Let me get this straight. When your phone is locked, you WANT to be able to see what's open? Along with anyone else that picks up your phone?

I believe iOS7 had that feature, but mApple fixed it after a few days.

Or am I missing something here? Maybe my definition of "security" is a bit too literal?

Posted via CB10
    It's only possible when a password is not required. You can totally disable the feature by requiring password on screen lock.
    09-26-13 08:35 PM
    Weird....i am not seeing this issue. I can still peek just fine and I'm on latest build

Lilly's hand stitched Frankensteined Z10 powered by 10.2.0.1761
    Even to a fullscreen app?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 02:26 AM
    Incidentally, I saw the same bug present on one of the Z30 'hands on' videos as well, so I don't think it is device specific.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 02:27 AM
    Incidentally, I saw the same bug present on one of the Z30 'hands on' videos as well, so I don't think it is device specific.

Posted via CB10
    The issue exists on my Q5 as well, pretty sure it's an OS thing.
    09-27-13 04:15 PM
34 12