I'm having a problem with my payment options settings, that's preventing me from buying anything from BlackBerry World.

My credit card, that had been set up an worked perfectly, recently expired and was replaced by another one, with a different card number. So far so standard, so I just need to go into the payment options setting and change the number. Except I can't, as it doesn't accept my address post code (i live in the UK) .

This is the same postcode that was previously set up and working fine, and in fact it doesn't seem to accept any postcode, as I've tried entering a few different ones I know to be correct - each time I get a little red x and a 'please enter valid postcode ' message.

Anyone seen this? Any other ways to enter payment details?

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 10:00 AM
    Have you tried to add a new credit card instead of editing the previous one?

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    06-08-14 10:13 AM
    Hmm, gave that a go - still no luck. A strange bug, doesn't seem to accept any Uk postcode - but if it was a common one surely it would have popped up here before.

I was able to link a paypal account to get around it, but I don't really like using paypal so that's not a great outcome.
    06-09-14 07:45 AM
    Hmmm that is a very odd bug.

Maybe if you can, try tweet BlackBerryhelp. They could be able to point to a solution or possibly bring it to the attention of someone that can fix it.
    Did you maybe try refreshing BlackBerry World and then adding the new card?
    Or maybe doing online via a pc or something?

Well I know personally I didn't need to add a credit card so I could charge it straight to my contract with my carrier.

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    Last edited by MiSsY_; 06-10-14 at 04:18 AM.
    06-09-14 08:10 PM
    Hi i had the same problem. You have to use capital letters and space after first 4 signs. I hope that helps
    10-04-14 06:01 PM