Anyone know if there will be any new/novel ways to unlock (from lock screen) your device with BB10?

- There has been a fairly smart idea tossed around where balance would be able to create separate profiles for a user (not BES) for regular and finance - or say regular and sensitive.

I would hesitate to use something novel like face unlock for my device knowing my banking info or contact details were accessible, but if this (and other sensitive info) was password partitioned, I would probably settle for something faster and neat for the more mundane aspects of the phone (especially if this could be heavily customized) - think, contact names but no numbers displayed for the phone; no access to email accounts (or just certain email accounts); pictures and documents, etc....
    Last edited by gjohnsto; 10-29-12 at 04:10 AM. Reason: clarity
    10-28-12 04:16 AM
    I didn't want to start a new thread, but was wondering did you mean unlock you BB10 with a password or unlocking your BB10 so you can use with any other Carrier?
    I want to know if BB10 can be unlocked?
    10-28-12 09:55 AM
    There has been a fairly smart idea tossed around where balance would be able to create separate profiles for a user (not BES) for regular and finance - or say regular and sensitive.
    That does sound like a neat idea.

I didn't want to start a new thread, but was wondering did you mean unlock you BB10 with a password or unlocking your BB10 so you can use with any other Carrier?
    I want to know if BB10 can be unlocked?
    I think gjohnsto means password unlock. I'm sure BB10 like every other phone will be carrier unlockable.
    10-28-12 05:14 PM
    password unlock
    10-29-12 04:10 AM