Hi everyone, I have blackberry with 10os (im not sure, propably is Classic or Q10 but im not sure) locked in password screen, I dont know how to unlock, usb drivers not working, Chimera tool not detected, rebooting and put 10 times pasword not working, after reboot have the same, after this I have info "Incorrect password. Contact your admin to unlock....". How I can remove this password with freeware or commercial software, it doesnt matter what data is inside. Im only interesting how to unlock this phone with any software. How to recognize what kind of model is, i dont have any iformation on him, on battery is only this data:

BlackBerry Limited
    GB/T 18287-2013
    BPCLS00001B

The rest of text is in chinese. Please give me any ifnromation how to unlcok this phone to back normal using him. Btw. any time when I connect with my pc with USB, I dont have any connection w phone. Nothing, I tried instal many others USB drivers, nothing. Plesae give me some help. After turn on I see the connection loading the phone status i active the phone is loading, buyt is locked and i cant get inside and i cant do anything. Please help. The Phone looks like that :

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/BlackBerry-Classic-16GB-Unlocked-Smartphone-Black/215686845
    05-12-19 01:10 PM
    Can't help you. The device is clearly lost or stolen.
    05-13-19 04:25 PM