When you sync passport keeper with the cloud, how do you then bring it back down in the event of a device failure or loss?

There appears to be no restore from the cloud option.

Any ideas how it works?
    02-04-15 05:33 PM
    All you have to do is sign in with your password and it will sync after you set the cloud sync to on. All this is after you have completed your device setup with same BlackBerry ID of course. This also depends on what OS you are running. This seems to work on 10.3.1only so keep that in mind.

Posted via CB10
    jope28 likes this.
    02-04-15 06:33 PM
    Lovely, thanks for responding. I'm aware of a lot of what you've written, but where the the cloud version sit, and how can I reinstate a cloud version when I need it (if for example I loose my phone).

I can import passwords from several places, but not from the cloud it seems.

Maybe I'm just not understanding exactly how it works.
    02-05-15 02:18 PM
    Password Keeper Cloud Synchronisation-img_20150205_143826.png

Can you enable the cloud synchronisation? That's all you will need to do after setting up your device with same BlackBerry ID as old device. If you're on 10.3.0 it won't work. You have to be on 10.3.1 so keep that in mind. On older OS I had to do a backup from link in order to transfer passwords so if your device got broken without a recent backup while on an OS prior to 10.3.1 you may be out of luck.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 02:43 PM
    Yes, I'm on 10.3.1, and I keep back-ups on multiple computers, so not a problem.

My question is:

if I loose or break the phone will there be an option to download the cloud version? I'm confused as to where I would reinstate it from. There are options to import from other sources, but no option to download from the cloud.
    02-05-15 03:03 PM
    Yes if for instance your phone gets broken and become inoperable all you have to do is sign in to new device with same BlackBerry ID, open Password Keeper, enable cloud synchronisation and all your passwords will reappear on new phone. What you should do now is enable the sync so everything gets loaded up on cloud and whenever you store some new passwords so the same. I would switch mine off whenever I don't change passwords for a while because the sync process takes a while and gets annoying every time you open password keeper.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 04:16 PM
    Got it - thanks
    02-05-15 05:09 PM
    I need help please, I accidentally deleted the password keeper icon so i reinstalled it but nothing is coming back ,i tried to import password but this is what I'm getting
    Password Keeper Cloud Synchronisation-img_20150220_195450.png

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 08:44 PM