I have a Z10 which I had since it's release. It's still in good condition and the new 10.3.2 is just awesome (wish it had dark hub though). I plan on upgrading to a new BlackBerry. Not sure if I should go with a Z30 or a PassPort, two which T-Mobile doesn't have but AT&T does (also heard that T-Mobile is now going to start selling BlackBerry phones again. My Z10 is from AT&T but I use a T-Mobile simcard. Anyways I can't decide if I want to eight buy a Z30 or Passport for my next device. I've been watching a lot of reviews on the passport on YouTube and they're pretty much positive about the phone. I'm not sure if I want a physical keyboard because I'm so use to my Z10 virtual keyboard. These reviews make the passport an enticing phone to use. Even though both run BB10 software I was wondering which would be best to get? Any advice would be good.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 05:31 PM
    The one that works for you... you seem to be all over the place in what you actually want. Passport is a device that's superior in pretty much every way but if you can't even decide for yourself if you want a keyboard device or not, no one can make that choice for you.
    07-01-15 05:34 PM
    Passport is what I really wanted but settled with Z30 because it is affordable for me on sale last year on Black Friday for $225 each. I bought three and three of us very happy with them since.
    07-01-15 05:38 PM
    The one that works for you... you seem to be all over the place in what you actually want. Passport is a device that's superior in pretty much every way but if you can't even decide for yourself if you want a keyboard device or not, no one can make that choice for you.
    But the thing is I don't want to be behind on the latest tech. I want a Z30 but this Passport is making me anxious. I guess I'll just have to try and find out what I like best. Still enjoy using my Z10 though.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 05:42 PM
    I too had a Z10 and wanted to upgrade. I loved the virtual keyboard and it's flicking feature. Use an iPhone for work and it appeared that the Passport had a similar design when typing - three guesses on the next word you want to type. And the iPhone is never close to guessing my next word and I was worried the Passport would be similar. But I loved the specs and screen of the Passport.

Wound up trying the Passport and haven't looked back. The predictive text is SO much better than the iPhone and it's so easy to swipe up on the keyboard. I swipe most of everything I type. The Z10 was probably still better, but everything else about the Passport is so much better. So I don't miss the vkb and I've adjusted just fine to the pkb.

I recommend the Passport.

Good luck! Bill
    07-01-15 06:41 PM
    There is no better virtual keyboard than BB10. With that said I came from the Z30 and wasn't sure I wanted a hard keyboard cause I've never had one. I have a Passport and I love the hard keyboard so much I never thought I would since it's my first. The shortcut tricks are pretty cool also which you can't do on any other phone. The main reason I switched is like you, I wanted the latest tech, that and I wanted a better camera for Family pictures and it is amazing. The Z30 camera is mediocre. Also it will take you a month or to to master the Passports Keyboard so don't get discouraged. Hope this helps

I will say that it is an awkward size and shape for portability but perfect for usage. I loved throwing my Z30 in my pockets, which I can do with my Passport but it does look more awkward. Went back to having the phone in a clip holster on my belt or waist so it's all good. Just need to be able to make change.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 07-02-15 at 07:32 AM.
    07-02-15 07:05 AM