Hi.
    I have 2Passports. Each one is set up to sync with my PC. This has worked well for quiet some time and then recently neither phone will sync with my Outlook contacts. I have tried changing from sync to one way from the phone, then one way from the PC and back to sync. I have tried signing out then back in again and have backed up the phones as well. Still I cannot get either device to sync any information with Outlook on my PC. I have been running Windows 7 Pro and have everything up to date. I have also made sure not to update iTunes beyond 12.2,if I recall correctly, as I believe that is the safe version to use that still plays nice with Blackberry.
    I have experienced contact sync issues in the past and have always found a solution but this has me stumped. I would really appreciate some help, thanks very much. Kelvin.
    09-06-17 09:48 PM
    It's a common issue with LINK.... best option is to do some searches on CrackBerry and just start some trial and error attempts.

The problem is you said "everything" was up to date.... that isn't a good thing when you are dealing with EOL software like LINK.

If you have Recovery on... try reverting back to before LINK stopped working. Windows, Office or some other app might have been updated... and that caused your problem.
    09-07-17 02:02 PM
    Try running Link "as Administrator" if you can.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    09-07-17 02:12 PM
    Take a look at your outlooks connected accounts, people and calendar in your browser. https://www.outlook.com Should be able to use eas.outlook.com as your server address with port443. Also m.hotmail.com works for active exchange as well same port. Take a look at your security info and recent access it will tell you if you are syncing with active exchange, IMAP, or POP.I dont know if outlook addins affect the hub but it says it can affect 3rd party so may also want to check outlooks options/general/manage addins.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-17 04:36 AM
    I'm pretty sure the OP is referring to the Outlook desktop client, not Outlook.com.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2205
    09-18-17 03:26 PM
    Ok, his contacts should still be in "People" on the website and are included with active exchange provided you set up via "email,contacts,calendar" and not outlook on your hub. Other wise it will just setup the .imap or .pop Maybe I am being misunderstood or I have. I am however certain that if he wants the BB Hub to sync email,calendar,contacts and more.. that setup will work.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-17 06:57 PM