Ever since I upgraded to 10.3.1 on the Passport, both legit and leaked OS's, my bluetooth performance was terrible. The phone quality was bad, and the connection to my car (Audi) would always default the audio streaming to not connected. That was a pain, as every time I got in the car I would have to disconnect, turn audio streaming on in the bluetooth device properties, then turn bluetooth back on to connect and play music from my phone to the car.

Since I upgraded to 10.3.2.500, the audio quality on the phone has improved a lot, and the phone connects to the car with the audio streaming on and connected. This has solved a huge issue for me and I wanted to share. If you were having bluetooth issues, it may be worth upgrading.

Posted via CB10
    TonyGman likes this.
    05-05-15 10:52 PM
    Ever since I upgraded to 10.3.1 on the Passport, both legit and leaked OS's, my bluetooth performance was terrible. The phone quality was bad, and the connection to my car (Audi) would always default the audio streaming to not connected. That was a pain, as every time I got in the car I would have to disconnect, turn audio streaming on in the bluetooth device properties, then turn bluetooth back on to connect and play music from my phone to the car.

Since I upgraded to 10.3.2.500, the audio quality on the phone has improved a lot, and the phone connects to the car with the audio streaming on and connected. This has solved a huge issue for me and I wanted to share. If you were having bluetooth issues, it may be worth upgrading.

Posted via CB10
    Yep I have to agree , I was having similar issues and 10.3.2 has resolved it
    Last edited by Carjackd; 05-06-15 at 04:25 PM.
    05-06-15 12:39 PM
    Suprised to hear about the bluetooth problems with passport I've had all the os's except 281 and never had a problem streaming audio at all.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 02:28 PM
    Suprised to hear about the bluetooth problems with passport I've had all the os's except 281 and never had a problem streaming audio at all.

Posted via CB10
    I was only having the odd issue on my carrier OS where occasionally it would just turn off the Bluetooth, had to reconnect manually..all seems good now
    05-06-15 04:27 PM
    Never had a BT issues with any OS, I have had it sound like crap with it crackling or cutting out occasionally. I have run every official or leaked OS since the PP came out, and can say without a doubt, that they did something to the BT drivers as the sound is nice and crisp now with no crackling or cutting out.
    05-06-15 05:21 PM
    I'm okay with my new passport (10.3.1.1779). Bluetooth connection performs great. the only issue I have is the volume control since it does not have the bar icon to indicate how loud the bluetooth audio is. Do they add the icon of volume level to the "500" ?
    05-08-15 10:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    I used only 10.3.1.xxxx official and leaked releases but Bluetooth worked flawlessly; I do however drive a VW so this might be the reason
    05-08-15 02:02 PM
    Very much improved. I have an Audi with a BT carkit for phone and also a cable to connect my iPod. I once bought an adapter for that, named Tune2Air to allow BT audio streaming using that cable. Did work for my iPhone but never got it to work with the Passport. It would connect but then disconnect my phone from BT or the other way around. And when connected I couldn't get any sound over my speakers. But now with 10.3.2.500 both BT connections (handsfree and audio streaming) work seamlessly.
    05-09-15 08:45 AM
    I bought the 10.3.2.500 one way ticket based on the BT reports here. I'm going to interested to see if it improves or solves the disconnect issues I've been having with the OS versions.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    05-09-15 10:47 AM
    I've had very bad bluetooth with all the leaks including 10.3.2.500. I've been loading leaks just for this issue. I have a 2011mercedes GL with a media interface plus installed. The phone maintains two separate connections one for the command module who handles the phone and another one for the media interface plus for streaming audio. When connected to the streaming audio a call will be severely garbled. I've tried everything including another phone bit no dice. The audio is bad. If I disconnect the media int. Plus then the phone audio is crystal clear. On my wives' new Mercedes, the audio is great for both calls and streaming. The phone maintains only one connection to that car for both hands free and streaming.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 01:51 PM
    So frustrated with the bluetooth controls from all my bluetooth headsets communicating with the Passport. They stop the music from playing on the headset but keep counting time playing on the phones app. The only app that works proper is the stock app and I don't like how you can't search by folders, it makes it a pain to find particular songs to make a playlist. I like having them in folders and just play by folder. When I start the music playing again it starts the stock music app up and I get both players playing at the same time. This is so frustrating even the answer phone option messes up now and then. I am using three different brands of bluetooth so I know it's the phone and OS. I can put up with a lot but this needs to be fix since I use this everyday. If they don't fix this I will need to re evaluate my hardware plan be it phone or media options.
    Totally frustrated!!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 10:14 AM