Plz, correct me if i wrong. I lock my device throuth web protect protect.blackberry.com. Then my device lock. After enter code and go to home. Put for a while and it go to turn off display, i slide up with no pass confirm ??? I open my setting > security... Go to password device, it already enable, so what wrong, why it couldn't lock by pass ?
    09-20-13 09:39 AM
    Could be you found a bug. I would try this to fix it. On the device turn OFF the password, reboot, and then turn it back on.
    09-22-13 10:11 PM
    Plz, correct me if i wrong. I lock my device throuth web protect protect.blackberry.com. Then my device lock. After enter code and go to home. Put for a while and it go to turn off display, i slide up with no pass confirm ??? I open my setting > security... Go to password device, it already enable, so what wrong, why it couldn't lock by pass ?
    By default, lock screen timeout is set for 30 seconds and device password is set to 30 minutes to lock screen. Try to change device password to 1 minute and let the device screen turn off after 30 seconds. After 1 minute without touching the device, swipe up your device and you'll find device password screen. It works on mine.
    09-23-13 02:39 AM