I am confused and dumbfounded. When I received my Blackberry Z10 and synced it up for the very first time with BES10 I fell in love. Everything synced (including notes under the remember icon) and I was happy. Then came OS 10.1. Even though i waited patiently for months for OS 10.1 I never loaded a leak. I even missed the mess up when it was accidentally pushed then removed hours later. I now have my device on 10.1 and I no longer have notes under remember. I searched forums and I found that unless you were on Exchange 2010 your notes would not sync. I was completely astounded but figured this had to be a mistake. I called Blackberry and they confirmed that unless you have Exchange 2010 or higher your notes will not OTA sync. I said OK well show me how to use link to sync them with a cable. iOS users have iTunes and that syncs thier notes so i was for sure that you could do this with link. Again they tell me this is not a functionality of link. Someone please tell me you have found a way to sync your notes to your Z10 without having to either create them from scratch or update to Exchange 2010. There has to be some type of work around.

Thanks
    09-03-13 03:02 PM
    I am confused and dumbfounded. When I received my Blackberry Z10 and synced it up for the very first time with BES10 I fell in love. Everything synced (including notes under the remember icon) and I was happy. Then came OS 10.1. Even though i waited patiently for months for OS 10.1 I never loaded a leak. I even missed the mess up when it was accidentally pushed then removed hours later. I now have my device on 10.1 and I no longer have notes under remember. I searched forums and I found that unless you were on Exchange 2010 your notes would not sync. I was completely astounded but figured this had to be a mistake. I called Blackberry and they confirmed that unless you have Exchange 2010 or higher your notes will not OTA sync. I said OK well show me how to use link to sync them with a cable. iOS users have iTunes and that syncs thier notes so i was for sure that you could do this with link. Again they tell me this is not a functionality of link. Someone please tell me you have found a way to sync your notes to your Z10 without having to either create them from scratch or update to Exchange 2010. There has to be some type of work around.

Thanks
    Hi.....I'm sorry but I'm not aware of a work around. I'm hoping that someone might, after this bumps up.

By the way, I'm glad you found you found your way to CB....welcome!!!
    09-05-13 03:34 AM
    Remember will sync OTA with Evernote. You'll need to setup an account there, but it does work. Unfortunately, you can't copy existing notes over to that folder within Remember, you'll have to copy and paste note bodies. You may find a faster way via bblink, outlook and the Evernote app/site on your desktop computer, but I haven't tried that.

Bob

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 05:01 AM
    Remember will sync OTA with Evernote. You'll need to setup an account there, but it does work. Unfortunately, you can't copy existing notes over to that folder within Remember, you'll have to copy and paste note bodies. You may find a faster way via bblink, outlook and the Evernote app/site on your desktop computer, but I haven't tried that.

Bob

Posted via CB10
    I KNEW someone would see this!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 05:15 AM
    I have Outlook 2010 and hundreds of notes. None of them will sync to Remember. Also, There is no "find" feature in Remember, so I cannot find the notes or language w/in a note I need even if they were to sync over. I look daily for a fix, app....

Posted via CB10
    09-06-13 03:44 PM
    The PC version of ever note will add a plug in to Outlook so that you can transfer any new and existing notes to ever note.

Posted via CB10 w/ my Q10
    09-06-13 04:48 PM
    Thanks. It appears that each note has to be converted one at a time instead of pulling all notes from Outlook to Evernote all at once. I have hundreds of notes, so this will be quite a task.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 11:27 AM
    Actually, I just tried this. I did a test where I selected 10 notes in outlook at once and exported to evernote. It created 10 separate entries. So this is easier than you might think. Only problem is you might have to pay for the pro version if you have a ton of data to sync at once.

Bob
    09-07-13 01:59 PM
    Great. I will give this a try. Thank you!!! . Now, if there is a good app that allows note searching, all is well in the world.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 03:50 PM
    There's another work around to get Outlook 13 notes from PC to Blackberry Z10.

1) Create a folder called Notes on the PC.
    2) Create a matching folder called Notes on the SD card of the Blackberry.
    3) Copy the TEXT in one Outlook note.
    4)Go back in to One Note and create a folder called Personal Notes.
    5) For the first entry, paste your Outlook note in the note window or bubble.
    6)Return to Outlook and copy the text of another note.
    7) Go back to One Note.
    8)Click the asterisk to call up a new note window or bubble and paste the next text in it and so on.
    9) Repeat the process until you have cut and pasted perhaps 25-35 notes, limiting yourself to the most pressing ones at a time.
    10) To do an entire list save in alphabetized order, choose File-then Save-then the entire notebook (unless you prefer a single note or page) then PDF.
    11) Save the file to the Notes folder that you recently created on your hard drive as Outlook Notes.
    12)Then navigate to the Notes folder on your hard drive.
    14) Select the Outlook Notes PDF file and copy it to computer memory.
    15) Next, make sure that your Blackberry Z10 is actively connected to your computer via USB cable.
    16) Go to My Computer on your desktop screen and choose your Blackberry Z10 as an external hard drive.
    17) Find the Notes folder you recently created .
    18)Now paste the Outlook Notes file into the Blackberry notes folder on the phone.
    19) Then navigate to the FX file reader on the Z10.
    20) Find the Notes folder on the SD card of the device.
    21) Click on the Outlook notes file.
    22) While the notes will not be individualized, they are all there in alphabetical order.

At any rate, you will still have access to valuable information such as passwords and medication lists (or even love notes) without compromising your privacy on the worldwide Cloud.
    01-08-14 05:19 PM
    Use the export feature for Notes in Outlook 2010 to save the notes as an Excel file. Then, using a USB direct connection, simply copy the Excel file to the most appropriate folder in Docs to Go on the phone. All of your notes will appear in alphabetical order on a spreadsheet, but nicely readable..
    06-15-14 02:14 PM
    actually if you are using Outlook 2013 x64, even the Evernote could not sync those notes... That's the problem I had. The plugin of Evernote does not work on......

So, I tried this:

First, export your Outlook notes into .CSV file.
    then, open it with Excel and Save it as .XLS or XLSX file.
    Transfer this .XLS or XLSX file to your BBOS 10 Device and Open it with Doc to Go
    Next......Copy and Paste every notes you would like to immigrate......
    Yes, if you have a lots of items to immigrate, my solution is not a good choice.
    But anyway, I have just 24 entries and I transfed all of them from Outlook to my Z10

by the way... Why BlackBerry would think it is reasonable to throw this problem to it's customers!

Bob

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 09:15 AM
    I used the Outlook Evernote addin and did a mass copy from Outlook Notes to An Evernote Notebook. Then I use the Evernote app. The Remember integration didn't always sync right if a note was too large. It seemed that 64k was about it.

The standalone app works well and you know when sync has finished.

Notes Sync wasn't added to the ActiveSync specification until Version 14 I believe, which I think is with Exchange Server 2010. It's really Microsoft's fault for taking so long.

Many of us didn't know it was a problem if we used BES, because BES did sync notes years earlier than ActiveSync devices.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    06-16-14 09:23 PM
    Hi all, I copied and pasted the notes from Outlook into the documents file in my BB. Then I access them through the File Manager. When I copied the whole lot of the files at once, I was prompted regarding a file with a duplicate name (one that I had used for the test file). Everything worked super smooth and access is easy. Once I got it figured out I can do this in less than a minute.

Thanks,

Clair
    03-14-15 05:23 PM