I still don't understand, what do you mean outlook.com ? as a email client or login outlook.com in a browser ?

i use exchange mail server and added in blackberry email client, and no issue at all
    Just like yahoo, Gmail.

https://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=...c=1&cbcxt=mail
    02-01-15 12:04 PM
    i don't have any issue on login on or adding exchange email to my blackberry, and login via browser has no issue as well

do you use lync as well ? any app in blackberry beside sideloading ?
    02-01-15 12:20 PM
    i don't have any issue on login on or adding exchange email to my blackberry, and login via browser has no issue as well

do you use lync as well ? any app in blackberry beside sideloading ?
    I'm not the one having issues. It's something on MS's end for some.
    02-01-15 12:23 PM
    For whatever it's worth.

I'm using a hotmail.ca account on my Z30 and iMac (Airmail2) with 2 step authorization and never have login request.

Outlook 2014 for OSX (on my iMac) is a different story. Always getting request for authorization. I use an App password and sometimes it's a hit or a miss. So frustrated I switched to Airmail2 mail software and have no login request other than the initial login.

Odd

Also subscribe to Home365Office and OneDrive and live in Canada.

Not sent from an iOS device.
    02-01-15 12:26 PM
    U.S.
    02-01-15 12:37 PM
    Some carrier networks and WiFi/ISP networks will actually report the IP of the bridge machine. That is where your connection actually leaves the carrier or ISP and enters the open internet. IE, I get notification on Facebook and Gmail and even Hotmail that my IP and location is Truro NS. 100KMs from my actual location. I never worry about it because I know how intranets hand off to Internet. Unless you have a direct connection to the internet backbone then you are initially accessing via intranet with it's own routing etc.
    02-01-15 12:55 PM
    Hi again - does anyone get this Microsoft account unusual sign in - regularly using a bb10. The sign in appear to be in the US and I'm in the UK....

Posted via CB10
    I just linked my Skype account to my Outlook/Microsoft login. I got this warning.
    02-01-15 10:19 PM
    Some carrier networks and WiFi/ISP networks will actually report the IP of the bridge machine. That is where your connection actually leaves the carrier or ISP and enters the open internet. IE, I get notification on Facebook and Gmail and even Hotmail that my IP and location is Truro NS. 100KMs from my actual location. I never worry about it because I know how intranets hand off to Internet. Unless you have a direct connection to the internet backbone then you are initially accessing via intranet with it's own routing etc.
    And when you are in Uk and log in from US

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    02-02-15 05:54 AM
    Hi again - does anyone get this Microsoft account unusual sign in - regularly using a bb10. The sign in appear to be in the US and I'm in the UK....

Posted via CB10
    I have started receiving this notice two weeks ago, even after chaning my password.
    02-03-15 09:42 AM
    So, anyone have any updates? I thought I was done with getting these messages, but alas, just minutes ago, after perhaps a week with no warnings, I received another, still showing as an MS IP location.
    02-04-15 03:08 PM
    So, anyone have any updates? I thought I was done with getting these messages, but alas, just minutes ago, after perhaps a week with no warnings, I received another, still showing as an MS IP location.
    Likewise. Exactly the same behavior as yours.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    02-04-15 11:29 PM
    I too get this! Has anybody tried the 'That's me' option? If yes then have these types of mails stopped?

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 01:28 AM
    Answer from MS:
    They do some upgrades and it's reflected as "log in"

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    02-05-15 09:27 AM
    Does that mean it's fixed for you all?
    02-06-15 05:27 AM
    Not sure it's been fixed, I had a couple yesterday but at least ones from MS ip addresses can be ignored

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 05:37 AM
    Guys, anyone else experience issues with outlook?
    Sending email - shows the sending state. But if I disable and enable connection - it immediately is marked as sent...

02-11-15 04:08 AM
    No issues here but I never had any before either.
    02-11-15 07:15 PM
    For whatever it's worth.

I'm using a hotmail.ca account on my Z30 and iMac (Airmail2) with 2 step authorization and never have login request.

Outlook 2014 for OSX (on my iMac) is a different story. Always getting request for authorization. I use an App password and sometimes it's a hit or a miss. So frustrated I switched to Airmail2 mail software and have no login request other than the initial login.

Odd

Also subscribe to Home365Office and OneDrive and live in Canada.

Not sent from an iOS device.
    Ugh the OSX Outlook sucks!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 07:27 PM
    Still happening. Just got another warning message.
    02-11-15 08:05 PM
    I just got locked out of my Outlook.com account. Grrr.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 05:27 AM
45 12