I have an outlook.com activesync account on my Q10, and always have since I got the device back in June. It has always worked fine on my current OS (10.1.0.2030) but in the last few days, I'll notice that I'm not getting my email on that account, and I'll go into the hub to find that account completely empty...any attempts to change account settings or re-enter password throws an error. If I reboot the phone, the account comes back and all email and calendar events are re-downloaded and all is good, for a short while...then it disappears again. As of today, the account won't stay on the phone for more than 5 minutes after a reboot...so basically this account is no longer usable on my BB.

The account works fine on my other devices, and on the desktop.

Has anyone else seen this, or otherwise have a solution? I've already deleted the account and re-added it...it worked fine, for about 5 minutes, then was gone again.
    10-19-13 12:19 PM
    Looks like a bug in d os. Have u tried other os version? Even the leaks are stable. I also use outlook.com with activesync and no issues like that. But I never use release version always the leak.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 12:26 PM
    Look at this thread from Microsoft as others are having the same problem. Microsoft claims sync is only good for 30 days and if you set it to forever then you should contact Blackberry to have then fix it even though it worked fine for all these people for months until the middle of September.
    Hotmail emails keep disappearing from Blackberry Q10 Hub - Microsoft Community
    10-19-13 12:27 PM
    Look at this thread from Microsoft as others are having the same problem. Microsoft claims sync is only good for 30 days and if you set it to forever then you should contact Blackberry to have then fix it even though it worked fine for all these people for months until the middle of September.
    Hotmail emails keep disappearing from Blackberry Q10 Hub - Microsoft Community
    Ok at least I know I'm not crazy now...mine is set for 30 days, but continues to disappear...thanks for the link.
    10-19-13 12:37 PM
    Looks like a bug in d os. Have u tried other os version? Even the leaks are stable. I also use outlook.com with activesync and no issues like that. But I never use release version always the leak.

Posted via CB10
    Which leak are you running that is currently working fine with outlook.com?
    10-19-13 12:38 PM
    Changed it from 30 days to 14 days, and it resynced and loaded the messages up...then as I was sitting there looking at the hub, they just started disappearing again A couple minutes later, I again watched as they started popping back into the hub. As of the last five minutes, they are still there...fingers crossed.

*edit* Well sh!t, a few hours later and outlook emails are gone again...if anyone can give me a heads up on a leaked build that is still working great with outlook.com activesync, would much appreciate it...
    Last edited by netwerx1; 10-19-13 at 04:53 PM.
    10-19-13 12:50 PM
    ...if anyone can give me a heads up on a leaked build that is still working great with outlook.com activesync, would much appreciate it...
    Bumping once more to try and get an answer to above...
    10-21-13 11:20 AM
    Did you check your server settings? I was finding that the z is selecting the wrong server when adding my email account. Was giving me m.hotmail... instead of blu-m.hotmail... after changing it my issues would be fixed.

But what needs to go at the front depends on your email address. Sign in using a desktop and see what the url is to get the prefix.

Don't know if that will help but it may...
    10-21-13 11:57 AM