Hi all. I created an Outlook.com account some days ago and it's now the only account set up in my Q10. I also have two Gmail accounts. At first, I decided to forward on the Outlook account al the mail coming in the Gmail accounts. But yesterday I decided to try a new method. I "added" both the two Gmail accounts to my Outlook account thanks to a specific function in provided by Outlook.com. Now I see the two "subfolders" on my BB and I've begun synchronizing all the mail on my device.

Now my question is: am I gonna get on my BB, on push, emails arriving to one of the two Gmail accounts? Will I be able to decide, when using my BB, which email account I want to send an email from?

I guess I need some help. Thanks
    05-29-13 03:04 PM
    I believe that outlook uses POP to retrieve email from other accounts, so while they wont be pushed to outlook, they will be pushed to your device when outlook receives them.

I don't think you can choose which address to send from on the device, I was looking for that one myself lol.
    05-29-13 03:39 PM
    You can always just forward your email from the Gmail to Outlook

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 03:42 PM
    You can always just forward your email from the Gmail to Outlook

Posted via CB10
    Agreed that would be faster than POP, then setup the email as a "send only" address in Outlook.
    05-29-13 03:57 PM
    Ok, I'm deleting the two Gmail accounts from the Outlook account. Will those get deleted on my BB automatically?
    05-29-13 04:59 PM
    Settings, Accounts, Set Defaults. This will let you set for default email address for sending emails.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 06:06 PM
    I was wondering if it's possible to choose the sending email address any time you're mailing someone.

Anyway I've just deleted the the "added" Gmail accounts so now I'm okay.

BY THE WAY, my facebook, twitter and linkedin accounts are registered with one of my two Gmail accounts. I now have have just the Outlook account set up on my BB. Could this be a problem?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 06:54 PM