I made this thread based on the difficulty that I've faced when I want to send a BC..

We know that 10.0 didn't have select all feature in sending BC and it's back in 10.1, but there are many people that don't like receiving BCs or some that made their BBM for selling things, jokes BC, sport, POEMS and etc..

In older OS (4.5/6 - 5 - 6 - 7/.1) we used to have select all feature and we were able to select a category or unselect it..

In OS10.1 there is select all but you can't select or unselect a category, so I've made this simple tip.. instead of pressing select all and searching for the contacts that don't want to receive a BC and unselect them do this :

1.go to the contact that don't want to receive a BC

2.go to their profile

3. Change their nickname by putting anything that will make them alphabetically the first ( ex. 1, 2 , ! , ? )

Do that for all the contacts that don't want to receive a BC..

And know when you want to send a bc just press select all and unselect them because now they are the first on the list..

You will do this tip once instead of searching for them every time you want to send a BC..

This tip is mostly useful for people who got a lot of contacts ( like me 123 contacts on my list)

And hopefully we'll see the feature of selecting or unselecting a category because I used to have a category called NO BC :P

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 09:33 AM
    I made this thread based on the difficulty that I've faced when I want to send a BC..

We know that 10.0 didn't have select all feature in sending BC and it's back in 10.1, but there are many people that don't like receiving BCs or some that made their BBM for selling things, jokes BC, sport, POEMS and etc..

In older OS (4.5/6 - 5 - 6 - 7/.1) we used to have select all feature and we were able to select a category or unselect it..

In OS10.1 there is select all but you can't select or unselect a category, so I've made this simple tip.. instead of pressing select all and searching for the contacts that don't want to receive a BC and unselect them do this :

1.go to the contact that don't want to receive a BC

2.go to their profile

3. Change their nickname by putting anything that will make them alphabetically the first ( ex. 1, 2 , ! , ? )

Do that for all the contacts that don't want to receive a BC..

And know when you want to send a bc just press select all and unselect them because now they are the first on the list..

You will do this tip once instead of searching for them every time you want to send a BC..

This tip is mostly useful for people who got a lot of contacts ( like me 123 contacts on my list)

And hopefully we'll see the feature of selecting or unselecting a category because I used to have a category called NO BC :P

Posted via CB10
    My contacts are 434. Lol. Quite troublesome for me. I think it would be better for BBM to be able to deselect per category. But I rarely broadcast message.
    [OS10.1] useful sending BBM BC tip-img_00000139.png
    05-01-13 10:10 AM
    My contacts are 434. Lol. Quite troublesome for me. I think it would be better for BBM to be able to deselect per category. But I rarely broadcast message.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000139.png 
Views:	288 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	156753
    Wow xD yeah it would be better.. cuz at least I send 2-5 BC a day and sometimes more depends on when you receive a BC that you would like to share with others

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 10:21 AM