Just checking in to see which Canadian carrier has been pushing out updates the quickest, or which one has the fewest number of problems with their updates.

I'm on Bell and so far the updates have been coming out right away and haven't seemed to introduce some of the bugs people have complained about.

I have a client who wants a Z10 but is currently on Rogers. Is he likely to have a better experience moving his service to Bell?

Any suggestions are helpful.

Thanks.
    08-20-13 11:31 AM
    no because all 3 companies are just money grabbers. anyways, all push out updates about the same timely manner
    Last edited by elite1; 08-20-13 at 04:42 PM.
    habs_fan and eddy_berry like this.
    08-20-13 12:30 PM
    I'm on Rogers. No better, but not worse, as Kris says.
    08-20-13 12:45 PM
    I'm on Rogers, brother is on Bell and we both get the updates on the same day. I think when you are looking at the 3 big carriers, none of them are really that much better than the other. Just more personal preference
    08-20-13 12:53 PM
    Phone experience has nothing to do with carriers in Canada as they all updated the BB phones at the same time. Now carrier experience is another thing and has nothing to do with the phone. From my experience Bell can go suck a fat... you know. In reality all the carriers in Canada suck but it won't affect the phone experience.
    08-20-13 01:28 PM
    They're about the same, and much better than the American carriers.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 03:56 PM
    I'm on Koodo and pretty consistently get my updates before my friends on Bell, Rogers and Virgin. Usually it's only 24 hours or less (minuscule) but once it was several days.

Overall, no real difference.

Posted from my Z10 using the CB10 app
    08-20-13 05:45 PM
    Telus.

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    08-20-13 09:41 PM
    I know Sasktel was pretty crappy about getting the update out but I'm on Fido so its pretty much one of the first to get it.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    08-21-13 02:54 AM
    My impression is that WIND is pretty slow, however that is just an impression since I have been running leaks most of the time I have had my Z10. With leaks you are not dependent on the pace of the carrier roll-out plus you get upgrades, such as multiple alarms, as soon as they are available.
    08-21-13 06:09 AM
    I'm on Bell and have had no issues. Updates have been timely and when released, no bugs either. Last map update didn't pose any issue for me either.

Mind you, I'm not adventurous enough to install OS leaks, side load apps etc...don't install bloatware, which helps keep my device somewhat clean.

Didn't experience random reboots either so generally speaking have had a pretty positive experience since launch.

Just checking in to see which Canadian carrier has been pushing out updates the quickest, or which one has the fewest number of problems with their updates.

I'm on Bell and so far the updates have been coming out right away and haven't seemed to introduce some of the bugs people have complained about.

I have a client who wants a Z10 but is currently on Rogers. Is he likely to have a better experience moving his service to Bell?

Any suggestions are helpful.

Thanks.
    08-21-13 06:18 AM