I am in love with my z30 ,like it is so fast, I have become more productive can do work faster and everything thank you BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    enrod87, gugomat, moyah8 and 1 others like this.
    04-14-16 11:18 PM
    Tell me about it... the most underrated OS I can ever think of...

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 and sonicpix like this.
    04-14-16 11:29 PM
    media tried everything they could to bring it down. doesn't fit with new vision of the world?

Sent from, probably the best mobile operating system in the world, Blackberry 10
    paulsebastiant likes this.
    04-15-16 12:22 AM
    Yep... they really did but the lack of exposure and marketing didn't help the OS and BlackBerry either

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 12:43 AM
    If the BB10 didn't succeed, it is bcs of bad management strategy. Maybe they were also unlucky, but for sure they failed on promote a great product. Chen is in line with the failure line. The small numbers of the last two quarters with reference to the hardware division, speak clear.

I always hope the situation can change for better, but I am afraid I am too much optimistic!!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 01:59 AM
    If the BB10 didn't succeed, it is bcs of bad management strategy. Maybe they were also unlucky, but for sure they failed on promote a great product. Chen is in line with the failure line. The small numbers of the last two quarters with reference to the hardware division, speak clear.

I always hope the situation can change for better, but I am afraid I am too much optimistic!!

Posted via CB10
    If you mean they failed to market the phone, I don't think it's just that. The first iteration of BBOS10 had many glitches, including the dreaded double typing issue (very counter-productive btw). OS10 has matured very well and it's an amazing OS, where it's at. It's just few years late to the party. I still remember the outcry of everyone wanting an updated OS back in OS7. I'm not trying to defend Chen, but picking-up after the previous idiots ran the company to the ground.. I can't imagine how hard it'll be to come back from that.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    04-15-16 08:51 AM
    If you mean they failed to market the phone, I don't think it's just that. The first iteration of BBOS10 had many glitches, including the dreaded double typing issue (very counter-productive btw). OS10 has matured very well and it's an amazing OS, where it's at. It's just few years late to the party. I still remember the outcry of everyone wanting an updated OS back in OS7. I'm not trying to defend Chen, but picking-up after the previous idiots ran the company to the ground.. I can't imagine how hard it'll be to come back from that.

Posted via CB10
    U r right.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 09:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    If they didn't fail to market BlackBerry 10, how could you explain that in Europe "the masses" doesn't know about it. Why when people see my Z10 or my Passport they have the same reply: "is that a BlackBerry? They still exist?". Or when I tell someone on the phone I use a BlackBerry, the reply is "Yeah, I like BlackBerry, but they only have old phones with physical keyboard and no touchscreen.".
    Another thing, there are no BlackBerry devices in the big media stores.
    There are more facts that are saying BlackBerry didn't promote BlackBerry 10 devices as they should, but it would take me to many hours to put them all on the list.
    BlackBerry 10 was glimpsy at first, but that is how Android and IOS were at they debute.
    To late to the party? BlackBerry 10 is more stable than Android, so Android is to late to the party. BlackBerry IS TRYING to secure Android at the same level as BlackBerry 10, so Android is to late to the party. BlackBerry Priv need higher specs to run at the same level as BlackBerry Passport does with all the BlackBerry features and also has a bigger battery consumption so Android is to late to the party.
    If BlackBerry 10 is to late to the party, that doesn't mean it shouldn't sale. What is important is which one is the best. For me, that is BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 05:53 AM
    BB10 is dead.

Tools not Toys! Such nonsense
    MoonSunStars likes this.
    04-16-16 06:06 AM
    BB10 is dead.

Tools not Toys! Such nonsense
    Are you a nonsense?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 06:42 AM
    Are you a nonsense?

Posted via CB10
    Apps are nonsense. Use the browser.

Amateur hour is over.

*C5303
    JeepBB likes this.
    04-16-16 11:18 AM
    Are you a nonsense?

Posted via CB10
    There is always one... don't mind that.

Your previous statement rings through load and clear. Far too many times I've gone to phone shops, and would not be wrong for mistaking them for an Apple shop. Whatever happened to a un bias phone shop? My local O2 shop bears a very strong resemblance to the Apple store on Regents Street. And the staff, well... when I ask for a BlackBerry device, I'm given the look as if I'd started a conversation with a stranger on the underground!

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    04-16-16 11:41 AM
    Honestly guys, is this thought just a nonsense, but what do you think, is it really possible to buy BB10 OS? I am not an expert in this kind of questions, that's why I can't know if this is manageable, but no matter this (already discussed in some other topics here), I am so interested to know for example if some rich guy in the world have an desire to buy BB10 OS, will this be possible to him? Thanks in advance
    04-16-16 05:47 PM
    If they didn't fail to market BlackBerry 10, how could you explain that in Europe "the masses" doesn't know about it. Why when people see my Z10 or my Passport they have the same reply: "is that a BlackBerry? They still exist?". Or when I tell someone on the phone I use a BlackBerry, the reply is "Yeah, I like BlackBerry, but they only have old phones with physical keyboard and no touchscreen.".
    Another thing, there are no BlackBerry devices in the big media stores.
    There are more facts that are saying BlackBerry didn't promote BlackBerry 10 devices as they should, but it would take me to many hours to put them all on the list.
    BlackBerry 10 was glimpsy at first, but that is how Android and IOS were at they debute.
    To late to the party? BlackBerry 10 is more stable than Android, so Android is to late to the party. BlackBerry IS TRYING to secure Android at the same level as BlackBerry 10, so Android is to late to the party. BlackBerry Priv need higher specs to run at the same level as BlackBerry Passport does with all the BlackBerry features and also has a bigger battery consumption so Android is to late to the party.
    If BlackBerry 10 is to late to the party, that doesn't mean it shouldn't sale. What is important is which one is the best. For me, that is BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    I never said they hadn't failed to market the phone. I simply said it's more than just failing to market the phone.

I never correlated being "late" to being "secure," so I have no idea why you're even mentioning that lmao.

OS7 was outdated. OS10 came to the market too late and premature. It's a fact that Blackberry users got tired of lack of support and innovation and moved to different platforms. By the time OS10 came out, people were already plugged into other platforms. That's what I meant by late.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 06:03 PM
    Tell me about it... the most underrated OS I can ever think of...

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. After using samsung and Priv I'm beginning to appreciated BB10 even more.

Posted via CB10
    JulesDB likes this.
    04-16-16 06:13 PM
    Agreed. After using samsung and Priv I'm beginning to appreciated BB10 even more.

Posted via CB10
    Proud

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 10:25 PM
    I can't imagine how hard it'll be to come back from that.

You dont!
    04-16-16 11:43 PM
    They had a chance. They blew it. I had friends excited for the Z10. They went out and bought them. And then, random rebootgate occurred and everyone but me returned their Z10's.

Ironic that I was the only one who would have hung on until an update fixed the issue, and ultimately, my Z10 never rebooted. Go figure.

At any rate, this feels like PB deja vu. I will enjoy my weird wonky Passport until it is no longer practical, and then I will seek out something else weird and wonky, and at this point probably sporting the largest screen I can find.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    04-17-16 12:55 AM
    Honestly guys, is this thought just a nonsense, but what do you think, is it really possible to buy BB10 OS? I am not an expert in this kind of questions, that's why I can't know if this is manageable, but no matter this (already discussed in some other topics here), I am so interested to know for example if some rich guy in the world have an desire to buy BB10 OS, will this be possible to him? Thanks in advance
    I don't think so.

If anything, BB10 will be shelved and the underlying component (QNX) scrapped and placed in other areas of innovation, say motoring!

But to sell the whole OS... no.

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    04-17-16 12:55 AM
    Anyone crazy enough to buy out BB10 wouldn't stay rich for long.
    JeepBB likes this.
    04-17-16 03:38 AM
    Ok, thanks moyah8 and thurask. (y) It's a pity really. I would be willing to pay for the licence for BB10 OS just to have on any phone possible in the future. BB hub is specially magnificent on the screens like Q5 and Q10 with 3,1 inches.
    04-17-16 06:54 AM
    Yes, definitely it is the best phone and OS by BlackBerry! They should keep on developing BlackBerry 10 & the BlackBerry Blend suite! Forget about the Android Runtime, BlackBerry native apps is the best!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 07:11 AM