this was a monster file. 2,3 GB of software for a f'n phone o_O
    Anyway...

Installing over 10.3.0.1155, Q10.
    I hope APN can be edited or I have to downgrade.

I see only 3 skipped, not 10.

Why is there 3 OS? Can this be split in to 3 smaller files? (it took me only 5 min to download but this is probably not the case for most pople)

Cheers and thank you for the awesome update.
    Will report be back when update is done.
    It probably could be, it was suggested to me to do that with the last one to make an "all-in-one" blitz. Maybe I will try it on next one
    smart548 likes this.
    11-16-14 12:50 PM
    Thanks a lot for this Robbenezer!!

I'm having some problems with installing though. Does anyone else's just hang and stop in the middle of installing? I've retried multiple times and it will get stuck on different files each time, however the last 2 times I tried the Core OS is what it got stuck on. Still trying to see what the problem is but if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated!
    How long did it hang on core install for? That's the longest file to install in terms of time taken
    11-16-14 12:51 PM
    yep radio is there - worked flawlessly on my stl100-1.
    11-16-14 01:05 PM
    How long did it hang on core install for? That's the longest file to install in terms of time taken
    It's not necessarily the Core OS file that's the problem, although it always hangs around 63%. It will hang on the first bar file often too. There doesn't seem to be any reason for which file it hangs on, so I'm guessing it's either Sachesi or the connection with my computer that is the problem. I've let it go and nothing happens. Still trying but it's just hanging on the first bar file now. Can't run Sachesi as administrator otherwise it won't let me carry the zip file over. Hmmm
    11-16-14 01:09 PM
    Install went smoothly.
    Haven’t found any problems except to get data connection, I still have to go escreen -> 3GPP Radio -> Utilities -> PS Attach
    I had the same problem with 10.3.0.1155

BBM seems to work when in WiFi and BlackBerry World is still blocking all IP's for my country (but this is not a OS problem) so I have to use elite proxy. (I am in EU)
    11-16-14 01:19 PM
    Sweet

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 01:26 PM
    My phone seems to be having some problems with this one.
    Z30 st100-2.
    Unizpped and dragged all files into sachesi. Everything seemed to work fine until it had to reboot to complete.
    It gave an error and a yellow sign.
    Now, all I have is a blinking red light, one slow blink and then 6 faster blinks. That's all.....I cannot get an usb connection so unable to sideload.
    Anybody got an idea? Keeping the powerbutton pressed isn't working either.

*edit* trying an earlier version of the autoloader. Hope that will work.

*Edit* Worked, now installing 1151 through autoload.
    Last edited by vonlante; 11-16-14 at 03:25 PM.
    11-16-14 02:31 PM
    Installed on my Z-10 STL 100-4. Running fine. No issues yet. Removed the new browser from the folder before the update. 10.2.1 browser still works (with flash).
    KorChi_JapThai likes this.
    11-16-14 03:09 PM
    Just a quick question, running Chrome on windows 10 tech preview. When I download off Mega , it goes through the motions on Mega ( like right now i'm at 70 % downloaded). I cannot find the temp file and when it completes the download there will be no download. Any ideas? this will be my third attempt at a download from Mega with nothing to show for it. Does Mega have seperate download settings other than Chromes? I am also registered as a free user on Mega and signed in before download. None of the files are on my Mega cloud either.
    11-16-14 04:43 PM
    Does it download to your Desktop?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 05:13 PM
    hi everyone!
    I just installed this update with this method. Everything for fine...apart android apps: i can't install from apt anymore (the process is stuck at initialization) and i can't use old android apps that were installed before the update. How can i solve?
    I've already restarted the phone, hard reset...
    11-16-14 05:18 PM
    Just a quick question, running Chrome on windows 10 tech preview. When I download off Mega , it goes through the motions on Mega ( like right now i'm at 70 % downloaded). I cannot find the temp file and when it completes the download there will be no download. Any ideas? this will be my third attempt at a download from Mega with nothing to show for it. Does Mega have seperate download settings other than Chromes? I am also registered as a free user on Mega and signed in before download. None of the files are on my Mega cloud either.
    Make sure you have the Mega addon installed and are using either firefox or chrome
    11-16-14 05:19 PM
    No it does not. It's the only site I've seen it happen in

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 05:27 PM
    Just updated. Everything seems to work flawless

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 05:29 PM
    Make sure you have the Mega addon installed and are using either firefox or chrome
    Oh great, didn't think about an add on. I believe Chrome has one

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 05:29 PM
    Z30,did the blitz upgrade from 10.2.1, zero issues after it settled in. Cheers to everyone involved to make this an easy process!

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 05:49 PM
    1 full day with the OS, upgrade done with Blitz method: AWESOME!
    No issues, just a complain about notifications' volume as already stated. The update took about 2.5 hours on my Q10 (excluding the download-time). SO FAR everything is smooth as never before, battery life (even if someone can argue that the system still has to settle) seems better than with 10.2.1. Loving that OS. I'm really hoping BB will release it ASAP. My Q10 literally seems a new phone. Thx to you all for the files, the suggestions and the help.
    Cheers.
    11-16-14 06:20 PM
    This worked on my wife's q5 bbm and clock work too. Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 06:22 PM
    Worked great. Many thanks... now to put it to the test for the next while. No problems to date.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 06:34 PM
    Excellent piece of work. All solutions at one point. Flawless for all devices including STL-1. Only issue is to download very heavy file i.e. 2.37GB. Any solution to it?
    11-16-14 08:20 PM
    Sachesi keeps hanging??? and not installing. Any fix?
    11-16-14 08:36 PM
    Thanks!! this is too easy
    11-16-14 08:44 PM
    Excellent piece of work. All solutions at one point. Flawless for all devices including STL-1. Only issue is to download very heavy file i.e. 2.37GB. Any solution to it?
    Hey, I gotta upload it! TWICE! Lol one for Mega and one on Bitcasa for ppl not able to use Mega.

Anyway in all seriousness, I'm gonna try something next time and see.

Ooooooor I can let you make your own lol

Posted via my AzzazzinBerry on CB10(STL100-3/10.3.1.1151)
    rasmadrak likes this.
    11-16-14 09:23 PM
    Couple of things I noticed (and this is AFTER I read ALL the threads in this Posting, as well as the Finding and Fixes)

There is a newer version of Sachesi out - it is version 2.0.0 RC
    There is also a newer version of Link that is included in the blend download.

https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases (this should read 2.0.0 RC)

BlackBerry Blend ? Desktop Software for BlackBerry - US (This version of Link included with Blend should be bundle 116)

I of course updated my Z10 using the older version of Sachesi version 2.0.0 Alpha and did't update my Link prior to Blitzing my phone - my bad.

It is rebooting now and I can only assume I am going to have to start over from scratch but these 2 URL's should get you rolling.
    11-16-14 09:27 PM
    Same here hanging up, it got to 151 of 201 now my passport has a blinking red light not sure what to do now??
    11-16-14 10:18 PM
194 ... 34567 ...