BB Link Bakcup does not work on W10 as many know, but althoug it seems it works for some people here using comptatibility mode W7, it didnt work for me, after many hours, i follow up the thought and tried compatibility mode Xp... that WORKS all the time no matter what.
    Just sharing
    11-17-18 12:41 PM
    Might have something to do with online updates.

I usually recover or reinstall Win10 offline, use a script to remove things I dont need + fix the start menu, update the included software like AMD or NVIDIA and finally install the software from the device only connecting when it asks.

You can disable updates in Services > Windows Update, just disable it. Additionaly you could set WiFi as a metered connection.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-18 03:06 PM
    As far as I know, this issue was fixed a few updates are, so you don't have to worry about it anymore! It's good that it was fixed because I remember I had problems with restoring Windows. But just in case, I always keep the image of my Windows on a separate flash drive, because it is better to be safe than to do nothing and then cry because of unexpected problems. I found out that this error was fixed on my favorite site https://www.roboticsimulationservices.com/blog/ where I check the latest news and technical information about the equipment. Thank you, Microsoft
    Last edited by Fany2021; 02-27-21 at 05:20 PM.
    02-26-21 05:05 PM
    As far as I know, this issue was fixed a few updates ago, so you don't have to worry about it anymore!
    This is a 2+ year old thread.

Not to mention that Link hasn't been updated since 2015.
    02-26-21 06:11 PM