Mine wasn't from a carrier. Just an online store. Unlocked and UK stock. No sign of the update yet though. :/
    Got mine from Staples unlocked and got the update already.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2639
    12-18-15 06:08 PM
    No OTA update on my Z30 that I also have. Will check tomorrow and see if it shows up otherwise will update though Crackberry links.
    12-18-15 06:56 PM
    Try taking the SIM card out, rebooting, and see if it will update via wifi. Slim chance, but worth a try.

Posted via CB10
    Im going to try this now on my unlocked ATT Passport that I got from a private crack head berry a few months back
    12-18-15 08:41 PM
    Not true unless my two Z30's purchased from Amazon had been bought through shop BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    My apologies, sometimes devices purchased through Amazon also get the update just like Shop.Blackberry devices do. Since they are "not locked to a carrier" they can "by pass" the carrier approval.

So normally carrier devices take longer to see the update but they can be pretty fast if it's just a small update.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    12-18-15 11:13 PM
    The device has to be purchased from shop.blackberry otherwise you won't be getting the update. (for now)

Mine is bought from ShopBB but no update as of writing this.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    12-19-15 12:56 AM
    Is it just shopbb.com or shopbb.everywhere. Z30 bought from shopbb us got it.but leap from shopbb.de dint get it yet!!

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2813
    12-19-15 01:04 AM
    Received yesterday Wind Ita operator, 226 mb.
    First bug : connection failed to mine wifi router.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 01:14 AM
    Is it just shopbb.com or shopbb.everywhere. Z30 bought from shopbb us got it.but leap from shopbb.de dint get it yet!!

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2813
    Both my Leap and the Q10 of my gf didn't receive so far the update here in Germany. We use unlocked BB.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 02:04 AM
    Both my Leap and the Q10 of my gf didn't receive so far the update here in Germany. We use unlocked BB.

Posted via CB10
    Bought it from shopbb.de?

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2813
    12-19-15 05:10 AM
    My apologies, sometimes devices purchased through Amazon also get the update just like Shop.Blackberry devices do. Since they are "not locked to a carrier" they can "by pass" the carrier approval.

So normally carrier devices take longer to see the update but they can be pretty fast if it's just a small update.

No worries.

The last update, I didn't get until two weeks after the release date. So Y'all keep looking.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 05:53 AM
    Got the update on my Z30 on Thursday, Z10 yesterday and my Classic is installing right now...all unlocked and all bought through shop.blackberry.
    12-19-15 06:45 AM
    I am also experiencing the android apps not deleting. Tried to update Vivino to latest and when it did not function well, I tried deleting it to load an earlier working version...icon gone but new version remains. No way to delete it at all. Tried via Android Clean Master and it also start uninstall then crashes. So now have Vivino which I cannot delete and no icon, so I cannot access it. Getting it from both sides, LOL.

Posted via CB10
    Same problem here. After the update, Google Maps kept telling me I had location services turned off, even though they were on. So I thought I'd uninstall it. I also tried to uninstall another Android app. Can't be done. The icons go away but the apps stay.
    12-19-15 07:26 AM
    It's obvious that the update is coming down for more than just unlocked "ShopBlackberry" phones. Perhaps a mod should change the thread title.
    12-19-15 07:37 AM
    Same problem here. After the update, Google Maps kept telling me I had location services turned off, even though they were on. So I thought I'd uninstall it. I also tried to uninstall another Android app. Can't be done. The icons go away but the apps stay.
    There are posts in multiple threads about this, including my posts. This OS is playing havoc with Play Store and maybe with Androids in general. I'm back on 2813.

Posted via CB10
    Smokeaire likes this.
    12-19-15 09:37 AM
    There are posts in multiple threads about this, including my posts. This OS is playing havoc with Play Store and maybe with Androids in general. I'm back on 2813.

Posted via CB10
    Same here.
    12-19-15 09:56 AM
    Another day, still no update for my ShopBB unlocked PP Oh well, I'll just Blitz like I did with 2813

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    12-20-15 01:10 AM
    Bought it from shopbb.de?

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2813
    Yes, bought through Amazon

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 02:17 AM
    Not sure I want to upgrade after all with those ugly Android issues showing up.
    VinLou and elfabio80 like this.
    12-20-15 07:00 AM
    Not sure I want to upgrade after all with those ugly Android issues showing up.
    Very simple to fix, it turns out. Use Sachesi to load the two Android bar files from the 2813 Blitz directories, with the new files only box unchecked.

Posted via CB10
    Yertie likes this.
    12-20-15 08:24 AM
    My carrier is T-Mobile, my phone from BlackBerry shop. Their last OTA, I received no problem. This time, I have nothing. BlackBerry there's a problem here

No Shade Just Light!!! Z30 10.3.2.2639
    bjw408h likes this.
    12-20-15 08:32 AM
    Got the OTA update for my Passport got through Amazon. Noted improvements so far; faster camera focus and faster with the android apps I use.

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    jdesignz likes this.
    12-20-15 09:30 AM
    My carrier is T-Mobile, my phone from BlackBerry shop. Their last OTA, I received no problem. This time, I have nothing. BlackBerry there's a problem here

No Shade Just Light!!! Z30 10.3.2.2639
    There isn't a "problem" really. BlackBerry usually does this with their updates. As far as I know, BlackBerry hasn't even said the OS update is available now or anything like that.

My Silver Edition Passport from Shop BlackBerry on t-mobile has gotten the update, but my Classic from t-mobile, and my Z30 from Shop BlackBerry has not gotten the update.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 09:14 PM
    Just an update, battery life significantly improved, came from OS 2639.

Os 10.3.2.2876 (SR 10.3.2.2836) available OTA for Shop BB devices-img_20151221_051058.png

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 04:13 AM
    Can confirm Android issue. When I delete an Android app and try to re-install , it says it can't install the app because that version is already installed on the phone.

FYI: to see what "deleted" Android apps are still on your phone, just go to "My Apps" > "Device" in the Amazon store app. You can even launch these "deleted" Android apps from there (click "open" to launch).

NOTE: You may only be able to see "deleted" Android apps that either (a) exist in the Amazon app store, or (b) that you at some point downloaded (any version of it) from the Amazon store.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mnc76; 12-22-15 at 01:06 AM.
    12-22-15 12:55 AM
    Can confirm Android issue. When I delete an Android app and try to re-install , it says it can't install the app because that version is already installed on the phone.

FYI: to see what "deleted" Android apps are still on your phone, just go to "My Apps" > "Device" in the Amazon store app. You can even launch these "deleted" Android apps from there (click "open" to launch).

NOTE: You may only be able to see "deleted" Android apps that either (a) exist in the Amazon app store, or (b) that you at some point downloaded (any version of it) from the Amazon store.

Posted via CB10
    Jira ticket submitted: https://www.blackberry.com/jira/browse/BBTEN-3325

If you are having this problem, follow the link, use your BBID to log in and up-vote it.

EDIT:

Also go have a look at the ticket if you believe complaining on a user forum is an effective way of communicating issues to BlackBerry. As a developer I, like Mark, have to deal with a lot of bug reports that are often imprecise and difficult to reproduce. Until one is able to reproduce a bug it can be difficult or impossible to identify the cause, especially in a product as complex as an operating system that emulates another operating system.

Based on the speed of the response and the back and forth I've had with Mark on this it is very clear that BlackBerry is still willing to put resources behind fixing problems, even if those resources are fewer than they have been in the past. We each of us have a direct communications channel to the people who are in a position to fix the issues we are having, and who are willing to help. All it takes is to take the time to provide a clear and repeatable method of stimulating the bug, and the willingness to provide as much supporting information as you can.

EDIT 2:

But don't pile on unrelated issues. That doesn't help, and can hurt the cause. If you have another issue that you believe needs attention, take the time to create your own ticket in the system.
    Last edited by Richard Buckley; 12-23-15 at 07:58 AM.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    12-22-15 09:55 AM
101 ... 2345