Well, as best we can tell, it's just a bug with the latest OS.
    Hope so man. Love my passport. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1059089 and I saw this and panicked.
    01-20-16 04:26 PM
    Like Amazon appstore - one of the two official BlackBerry Appstores?
    That's the kind of thing I meant by obvious cause and effect. Of course this will be invisible to anyone unable to see this as anything other than a bug in the runtime. As I mentioned previously, we will know for sure when the next update comes. For example, if the current runtime is kept and Blackberry World and/or Amazon Appstore get updated, for example.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 04:29 PM
    That's the kind of thing I meant by obvious cause and effect. Of course this will be invisible to anyone unable to see this as anything other than a bug in the runtime. As I mentioned previously, we will know for sure when the next update comes. For example, if the current runtime is kept and Blackberry World and/or Amazon Appstore get updated, for example.

Posted via CB10
    We can only hope that if they were planning something rather nefarious, that they wouldn't have opened a ticket and posted this as an issue on their knowledge base. We hope.
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-20-16 04:42 PM
    What's happening here is just great community that helps because they love BlackBerry.

Thank you, I'll stick with BlackBerry for a long long time!!

01-20-16 04:49 PM
    I wonder how long it takes for such a big mobile company to fix such a petty problem, or at least provide an official quick fix. I however have doubts, that they care about this at all.
    01-20-16 04:59 PM
    I'm quite sure it's just a bug.
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-20-16 05:01 PM
    I'm quite sure it's just a bug.
    I think you are right and I also think the fix is coming soon: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...l#post12219757 . 2879 is, hopefully, what we are looking for.
    01-20-16 05:40 PM
    We can only hope that if they were planning something rather nefarious, that they wouldn't have opened a ticket and posted this as an issue on their knowledge base. We hope.
    Maybe, but again not necessarily. Screwing up the Android runtime in BB10, if true... would be akin to pulling the plug on a hospital patient on life support. Then again, perhaps I am giving them far too much credit. Viva Priv, LOL.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 05:49 PM
    I've given up running and using Android apps on my lowly Z3 a long time ago. All Android apps I use run on my Android phone. I use my Z3 exclusively for Built for Blackberry apps, no problems of course. I had problems with Android apps messing the folders and files on the microSD on my Z3.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-21-16 05:22 AM
    hoping it's just a bug =S
    01-21-16 07:19 AM
    I use my Z3 exclusively for Built for Blackberry apps, no problems of course.
    This article might interest you:
    http://crackberry.com/built-blackberry-ending
    01-21-16 09:14 AM
    For those convinced this bug is a malicious plot, remember Hanlon's razor... "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

I'm glad another 10.3.2 release has been spotted. I will, however, be in less of a hurry to update now that I have back-rev'd to 2813 and like my Classic again.
    brookie229, StarSpun, FF22 and 1 others like this.
    01-21-16 09:31 AM
    Thanks to Cobalt. Your work is amazing. Really appreciated. How can we support your work?

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    01-21-16 10:06 AM
    I've given up running and using Android apps on my lowly Z3 a long time ago. All Android apps I use run on my Android phone. I use my Z3 exclusively for Built for Blackberry apps, no problems of course. I had problems with Android apps messing the folders and files on the microSD on my Z3.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    There are no more "Built for BlackBerry" apps as of now... so hopefully you don't suddenly run into problems. Besides, I've had problems with "Built for BlackBerry" apps not behaving right just as I have with android versions and ports.
    01-21-16 11:52 AM
    Thanks to Cobalt. Your work is amazing. Really appreciated. How can we support your work?

Posted via CB10
    You can simply donate his work on this link mobile.paypal.com/ch/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_express-checkout-mobile&useraction=commit&token=EC-2BD173448N481032R#m..!

Posted via CB10
    01-21-16 04:38 PM
    Cobalt and Conite thank you!! I will wait it out till Blackberry come up with a solution
    Thanks Cobalt and Conite. 2813 bars have restored my Z30 back to its original glory. The software guys at BB need a kick up the backside for releasing such a flawed update!

Posted via CrackBerry App
    01-21-16 05:18 PM
    You are incredibly tenacious and effective. Respect!
    --
    A
    01-22-16 05:08 AM
    Non riesco a disistallare le app android sul mio blackberry z30 aiutatemi vi prego grazie

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 10:56 AM
    Non riesco a disistallare le app android sul mio blackberry z30 aiutatemi vi prego grazie
    Forse questo articolo potrebbe aiutare: OS 10.3.2.2876 Android Runtime analysis
    01-22-16 11:04 AM
    Sorry i don t can unistall android app on my z30 help me...

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 11:22 AM
    Sorry i don t can unistall android app on my z30 help me...

Posted via CB10
    Read posts 1 and 6.
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-22-16 11:30 AM
    Cobalt, I've found a way to uninstall the android apps from the 10.3.2.2836 android runtime.
    NOTE : THIS WILL ONLY WORK FOR ANDROID APPS WHICH CAN BE MOVED INTO SD CARD ( YOU CAN NOT REALLY MOVE AN ANDROID APP INTO SD CARD IN BlackBerry OS ,BUT IT'S JUST WHAT THE APP MANAGER IN ANDROID SETTINGS SHOWS)

Here is the process :

1. Download the Mobile Network android app provided by Cobalt from the link in the first page of this thread.

2. Delete the android app you want from homescreen by long pressing it, and then hit the dustbin icon
    OR unistall it directly from the Settings > app manager > device monitor > app name and hit the dustbin icon

3. Open the Mobile Network app > more android settings > apps

4. You'll see that the just uninstalled app is still there in the Download tab

5. Tap on it. You'll see the app manager page where on the left side you'll see a button showing 'Move to SD Card'. If that button is clickable, you're good to go. Otherwise, bad luck folks!

6. If the 'Move to SD Card' button is clickable, hit that. After a few seconds that button will change to 'Move to Phone'. Now hit 'Move to phone'. A pop up will appear, saying "Can't move app'. Then press 'Uninstall'. The Mobile Network app will crash.

7. Reboot your phone and perform step 3 again. This time, in the 'Download' tab, you won't see the app. That means it's completely uninstalled from your phone ( I think so, as I'm a newbie here and don't know about the OS much :-P)

It worked for me. I'm not able to find out the app anywhere in my phone. I even installed an earlier version of the uninstalled app and it went smoothly. No error message containing "you've already the newer version of the app" so I think it's working fine. Though I really want your feedbacks.

LIMITATIONS :
    1. You have to install an android app, Mobile Network to uninstall another android app. Crazy, eh? O.o

2. Doesn't work for apps not 'moveable' (LOL :V ) to SD card.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:

1. Cobalt ,for providing the Mobile Network app. He's a genius. Take a bow master!

2. This awesome CB forum which taught me many a new things about bb10 os.

Thank you all. Regards.
    And please share your opinions and results.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Tamoghno Banerjee; 01-22-16 at 01:15 PM.
    01-22-16 01:03 PM
    Nice tip. Thanks for you contribution!
    01-22-16 02:17 PM
    You can simply donate his work on this link mobile.paypal.com/ch/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_express-checkout-mobile&useraction=commit&token=EC-2BD173448N481032R#m..!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I will check it out.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 02:29 PM
    Thank you guys, you saved my day!
    01-22-16 03:11 PM
892 ... 56789 ...