an app called app drawer
    No Show Box showing up here so it must be un-installed ok, but thanks for the suggestion. App Drawer found 3 google play apps in my device that I did NOT know I had including one game called Piano Tiles that I swear I have never installed. (I don't play any game on my device). So, that was a bonus getting rid of those apps. Thanks again for the suggestions. I use Movie HD now instead of Show Box anyway, as I find the UI better and overall it is a quicker app with better streaming.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    02-27-16 11:20 AM
    Finally Downloaded the runtime update. Now how can I uninstall an app if I don't have the icon?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 12:08 PM
    No Show Box showing up here so it must be un-installed ok, but thanks for the suggestion. App Drawer found 3 google play apps in my device that I did NOT know I had including one game called Piano Tiles that I swear I have never installed. (I don't play any game on my device). So, that was a bonus getting rid of those apps. Thanks again for the suggestions. I use Movie HD now instead of Show Box anyway, as I find the UI better and overall it is a quicker app with better streaming.
    Yes, that app drawer works Awesome for BlackBerry for some reason I keep it at bottom like a android would be and I can nix my apk's up with my bars to organize Properly yet if I want to be sure which is apk or just clear cache easily etc I click on it and hold the button down click info which brings me right into Cobalts android settings to Uninstall from there. It also found stuff on my device I didn't know was there, I never drop reviews but I did for that one it's a keeper imo. Your situation is odd really has me flustered however you peaked my interest may I have the safe link to try out the new showbox "like" app your using now? I still think kodi is best if know how to set it up but showbox Is nice for a quickie when you are unsure what you want to watch! I love kalemsoft media player built for bb10 in bbw it is th greatest app in bbw imo! Amazing! It even now takes the videos you have and makes then a 1 by 1 to fit the entire screen with zero disortion, dunno how they do it but they do, worth every cent as also does allot more suggest a look!
    02-27-16 12:14 PM
    Finally Downloaded the runtime update. Now how can I uninstall an app if I don't have the icon?

Posted via CB10
    Yes use Cobalts apk I linked a few back coupled with the app drawer I linked, works well. Surely there is other ways but I find this one to work the best! Go back a few post I linked both with info.
    Last edited by CatchTwentyTwo; 02-27-16 at 01:23 PM.
    02-27-16 12:17 PM
    You know I think some android apps are installing little other hidden apps within as I just had one that app drawer sniffed out. I to - am also sure that I never installed it! Deleted!....

02-27-16 01:34 PM
    How long did it take for u to see update for small file after implementing the fix? I am on a SE so OS. 36 you?...

Regardless, all worked perfect even NY showbox and kodi work. Voxer was hanging until I Uninstalled it and reinstalled it which worked Awesome and now smooth as a babies bottom. I love Cobalts tool to open up android dev options and Uninstall that way via a tiny apk in Google play called app drawer as if forge which ones are Droid apps the app drawer (one with the white icon looking blocks) this app shows you and allows you to get right into clear data, cache as well as Uninstall!

To the guy saying showbox does not work, try nine, works fine!

https://app.box.com/s/80vja0uyis004wrrbqb9qy7l5xvn6bx1

Newest version, hope helps!

-Catch22
    Showed up within 24 hours.
    Yep have Cobalt's thing too.

Anyway everything's running smooth here.

Yep am on Release 2836 also

Cheers

 Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2876

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 01:43 PM
    It's working fine on my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 01:46 PM
    Yes, that app drawer works Awesome for BlackBerry for some reason I keep it at bottom like a android would be and I can nix my apk's up with my bars to organize Properly yet if I want to be sure which is apk or just clear cache easily etc I click on it and hold the button down click info which brings me right into Cobalts android settings to Uninstall from there. It also found stuff on my device I didn't know was there, I never drop reviews but I did for that one it's a keeper imo. Your situation is odd really has me flustered however you peaked my interest may I have the safe link to try out the new showbox "like" app your using now? I still think kodi is best if know how to set it up but showbox Is nice for a quickie when you are unsure what you want to watch! I love kalemsoft media player built for bb10 in bbw it is th greatest app in bbw imo! Amazing! It even now takes the videos you have and makes then a 1 by 1 to fit the entire screen with zero disortion, dunno how they do it but they do, worth every cent as also does allot more suggest a look!
    Just go to: MovieHD_1.1.0 . And yes, I use Kalemsoft all the time for and on various devices. Great app.
    02-27-16 01:51 PM
    Just go to: MovieHD_1.1.0 . And yes, I use Kalemsoft all the time for and on various devices. Great app.
    Can I ask you in your app drawer do you have something called search as well as dev tools, downloads, gallery, movie studio (can't delete?) and also something called people as well as if dig deeper have other hidden android stuff like wallpaper from galaxy, wondering what this is from Cobalts tool or something else? I see something called cache abuser as well in dev tools? Did this come with Cobalts apk as in safe or from somewhere else, appreciate reply!

Thanks, Catch

BTW: Whatever downloads is, it crashes when opened. I an thinking it cane with Cobalts tester apk for some reason but unsure? I am def confused as as what movie maker is showing up in the app drawer.

Update: I disabled or un-installed the secondary android version of contacts and it is Mia from app drawer NOW I believe the other stuff is certainly from Cobalts great test tool apk we have that works in sync with this app drawer or at least I think it is(?) well if so that means you would also have these things so very curious, lmk and thanks in advance! The one that really gets me that app drawer is showing is movie studio which is not removable wonder if somehow part of the pre-installed story maker but do not use it so unsure, extra confused!

Look forward to your reply and as to if you have this stuff beings you have Cobalts tool unless it is not from that! LMK
    Last edited by CatchTwentyTwo; 02-27-16 at 03:09 PM.
    02-27-16 02:03 PM
    Can I ask you in your app drawer do you have something called search as well as dev tools, downloads, gallery, movie studio (can't delete?) and also something called people as well as if dig deeper have other hidden android stuff like wallpaper from galaxy, wondering what this is from Cobalts tool or something else? I see something called cache abuser as well in dev tools? Did this come with Cobalts apk as in safe or from somewhere else, appreciate reply!

Thanks, Catch

BTW: Whatever downloads is, it crashes when opened. I an thinking it cane with Cobalts tester apk for some reason but unsure? I am def confused as as what movie maker is showing up in the app drawer.

Update: I disabled or un-installed the secondary android version of contacts and it is Mia from app drawer NOW I believe the other stuff is certainly from Cobalts great test tool apk we have that works in sync with this app drawer or at least I think it is(?) well if so that means you would also have these things so very curious, lmk and thanks in advance! The one that really gets me that app drawer is showing is movie studio which is not removable wonder if somehow part of the pre-installed story maker but do not use it so unsure, extra confused!

Look forward to your reply and as to if you have this stuff beings you have Cobalts tool unless it is not from that! LMK
    Yes, I have all those apps and I'm thinking that we probably should not touch the ones you mentioned but I guess I could put App Drawer on my test z10 and experiment. I haven't got the time to do that right now though. Oh and I deleted all of Cobalt's stuff so it is not that!
    02-27-16 03:20 PM
    Yes, I have all those apps and I'm thinking that we probably should not touch the ones you mentioned but I guess I could put App Drawer on my test z10 and experiment. I haven't got the time to do that right now though. Oh and I deleted all of Cobalt's stuff so it is not that!
    Yes, have app drawer on my android Sammy 4 tab so installed Cobalts apk to see and it did not add the stuff we have so must be BlackBerry system normal hidden apps that somehow app drawer exposes anyway, I did not do anything to any of them but I think the contacts as had two, one that was standard blackberry contacts icon and other reading .android Yada Yada - so offed the android one (I think less getting confused, lol) now no contacts icons showing in app drawer but everything seems fully functional. Downloads crashes maybe cause nothing in it, you? Beings you also have them will not worry so much thought was from showbox especially the movie studio but tested and it's not, thinking that may be part of story maker. Do you have a contacts icon in app drawer I do not NOW but think I did so flustered forgot, if I did NO biggie It seems as my contacts BlackBerry icon is still there and fully fine. Maybe had that confused with a that odd people icon though..

BTW I kept Cobalts test dev options opener .apk I linked to above as when I press and hold in app drawer apk it says options in which I click info that takes me to clear cache and date and even uninstall on most things BUT I thought that was a positive byproduct of having Cobalts tool installed but maybe not?...

Hope I did not Ness nothing up if had contacts icons in there but night have had that confused with people icon as when i seen so many it caught me off guard but again, mY contacts icon on home screen is fine! This app drawer really shows some stuff and I tested others - BUT only this particular one shows us this much!

Brain fart, think cleared cache and data on android version of contacts and if it was in app drawer once upon a time it isn't now yet I see via Cobalts app it's still there and running so should be OK! MY phone should not explode I hope! Hah! Good idea, will leave them alone! I guess it will re populate if need be.

Maybe it Is how Droid apps snatch your contacts that need them, least I see it as as a running process still. Again, don't remember if It was in app drawer until cleared cache and data on Droid version only. Hope it's all good.

This app drawer really exposed some interesting stuff!
    Last edited by CatchTwentyTwo; 02-27-16 at 04:17 PM.
    02-27-16 03:51 PM
    Showbox now works but Kodi does not work for me

Posted Via CB10 from Z30 OS 10.3.2.2836 
    02-27-16 05:05 PM
    Showbox now works but Kodi does not work for me

Posted Via CB10 from Z30 OS 10.3.2.2836 
    Version 16.0 Jarvis? Works for me try isengrad?
    02-27-16 05:21 PM
    Shoebox does now work on my Z30

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 06:39 PM
    I mean does not

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 06:40 PM
    Thanks man!
    03-02-16 03:52 PM
    Ambassador, Hi,
    First Thank You for your help and support. I'm fairly tecky, but some things I have yet to learn. I have 10.3.2.2836 OS on my Silver Passport, I'm have same issue with as described in above posts that when you try to remove an Android app, I get thrown out and back to my Wallpaper. With the Android app file still on the PP.
    What I need help with , maybe my old age in your instructions about downloading Sachesi, I have done, however I need clarity when you say run Sachesi are you meaning Execute the Sachesi file to activate the program.
    Second, you say unzip two Old runtime bar files linked in OP, as a teacher myself, no question is stupid, so here I go. What are the names of the bar files?, what is OP? Do you mean OS of the BB? then drag what files into Sachesi? the two Old runtime bar files. What is the reason from dragging two files from the (OP? OS? ) Sorry I'm confused.. Please turn my lights on so I can understand..
    Thank You,
    Ric
    03-03-16 07:41 AM
    Ambassador, Hi,
    First Thank You for your help and support. I'm fairly tecky, but some things I have yet to learn. I have 10.3.2.2836 OS on my Silver Passport, I'm have same issue with as described in above posts that when you try to remove an Android app, I get thrown out and back to my Wallpaper. With the Android app file still on the PP.
    What I need help with , maybe my old age in your instructions about downloading Sachesi, I have done, however I need clarity when you say run Sachesi are you meaning Execute the Sachesi file to activate the program.
    Second, you say unzip two Old runtime bar files linked in OP, as a teacher myself, no question is stupid, so here I go. What are the names of the bar files?, what is OP? Do you mean OS of the BB? then drag what files into Sachesi? the two Old runtime bar files. What is the reason from dragging two files from the (OP? OS? ) Sorry I'm confused.. Please turn my lights on so I can understand..
    Thank You,
    Ric
    You now don't need to worry about any of this. BlackBerry has issued a fix in BBW. Download the new Runtime, then reboot your phone.

http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    03-03-16 07:45 AM
    Appreicate You,
    Thanks,
    Ric
    03-03-16 06:51 PM
    Thanks Cobalt for another excellent job and for helping us to be aware of the issue, and how to resolve it.

I do have some Android apps installed which I find essential, such as my bank's app, as well as some health apps.
    Some apps I have tried to uninstall and found the issue. Thankfully I am now aware.

Rather than stuff around trying to remove some apps that fail to uninstall correctly, I will wait patiently for BlackBerry to release a fix in an upcoming upgrade.

Posted via CB10 from*my*‎*BlackBerry Passport* smartphone.‎
    03-05-16 05:01 PM
    Thanks Cobalt for another excellent job and for helping us to be aware of the issue, and how to resolve it.

I do have some Android apps installed which I find essential, such as my bank's app, as well as some health apps.
    Some apps I have tried to uninstall and found the issue. Thankfully I am now aware.

Rather than stuff around trying to remove some apps that fail to uninstall correctly, I will wait patiently for BlackBerry to release a fix in an upcoming upgrade.

Posted via CB10 from*my*‎*BlackBerry Passport* smartphone.‎
    They already did some time ago.
    http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now

Reboot after install - don't open.
    03-05-16 05:26 PM
    Cheers,
    I'm doing it now.
    I never read all 30 pages.
    03-06-16 06:40 AM
    @conite
    The "fix" doesn't fix the problem for everyone.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 12:01 PM
    So far, so good.
    It looks like it has fixed my Passport.
    The apps I couldn't delete have now been uninstalled properly
    03-07-16 12:08 PM
    @conite
    The "fix" doesn't fix the problem for everyone.

Posted via CB10
    What do you mean?
    03-07-16 12:36 PM
892 ... 2829303132 ...