Y have follow the message in page 1 and wen y clik swcurity in the mobile network their closed so y dont kan follow the message in page 1 to delete On the gogle play store the app
    Posted via CB10
    Help
    Posted via CB10
    Help me on my z30 the app are unistalled but not in google play store help!!!
    Posted via CB10
    Dude what more help you need than the first post?
    Everything it's self explanatory
    01-24-16 04:16 AM
    Many thanks for the useful app.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 04:34 AM
    That is very odd that a hard reset "fixes" the problem. I did the hard reset and the USAA app works. I wonder what's going on behind the scenes to allow it to work, if only temporary? Does USAA periodically flip a bit in the app to disable it, etc?
    01-24-16 09:31 AM
    Cobalt, I've found a way to uninstall the android apps from the 10.3.2.2836 android runtime.
    NOTE : THIS WILL ONLY WORK FOR ANDROID APPS WHICH CAN BE MOVED INTO SD CARD ( YOU CAN NOT REALLY MOVE AN ANDROID APP INTO SD CARD IN BlackBerry OS ,BUT IT'S JUST WHAT THE APP MANAGER IN ANDROID SETTINGS SHOWS)

Here is the process :

1. Download the Mobile Network android app provided by Cobalt from the link in the first page of this thread.

2. Delete the android app you want from homescreen by long pressing it, and then hit the dustbin icon
    OR unistall it directly from the Settings > app manager > device monitor > app name and hit the dustbin icon

3. Open the Mobile Network app > more android settings > apps

4. You'll see that the just uninstalled app is still there in the Download tab

5. Tap on it. You'll see the app manager page where on the left side you'll see a button showing 'Move to SD Card'. If that button is clickable, you're good to go. Otherwise, bad luck folks!

6. If the 'Move to SD Card' button is clickable, hit that. After a few seconds that button will change to 'Move to Phone'. Now hit 'Move to phone'. A pop up will appear, saying "Can't move app'. Then press 'Uninstall'. The Mobile Network app will crash.

7. Reboot your phone and perform step 3 again. This time, in the 'Download' tab, you won't see the app. That means it's completely uninstalled from your phone ( I think so, as I'm a newbie here and don't know about the OS much :-P)

It worked for me. I'm not able to find out the app anywhere in my phone. I even installed an earlier version of the uninstalled app and it went smoothly. No error message containing "you've already the newer version of the app" so I think it's working fine. Though I really want your feedbacks.

LIMITATIONS :
    1. You have to install an android app, Mobile Network to uninstall another android app. Crazy, eh? O.o

2. Doesn't work for apps not 'moveable' (LOL :V ) to SD card.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:

1. Cobalt ,for providing the Mobile Network app. He's a genius. Take a bow master!

2. This awesome CB forum which taught me many a new things about bb10 os.

Thank you all. Regards.
    And please share your opinions and results.

Posted via CB10
    Just to confirm that this worked for me. I didn't re boot the phone either.
    Thank you.
    Once again. Thanks Cobalt and other members of of this community for being so helpful.

Posted Via blackberry passport.
    Tamoghno Banerjee likes this.
    01-24-16 10:08 AM
    Without CB I would have long ago discarded the Passport rendered almost unusable if one follows the absolutely idiotic BlackBerry tech support which is neither technical nor supportive at all...
    There's no such thing as BlackBerry technical 'support'.

They are the most hopeless company for software releases and technical help I have ever known.
    Doggerz likes this.
    01-24-16 10:30 AM
    Just to confirm that this worked for me. I didn't re boot the phone either.
    Thank you.
    Once again. Thanks Cobalt and other members of of this community for being so helpful.

I guess I don't understand going through such gymnastics when a one time install of the earlier Android Runtime bars fixes the issue. To each their own.
    01-24-16 10:51 AM
    In an effort to roll back to 2813 ART...

I have run into a lot of trouble, and have fuzzed my brain trying to locate advice in the forums on how to get Sachesi to run on my computer.

I have unzipped & tried to run both Sachesi 2.0.2 & 2.0.3 on two different Windows 7 computers, and get the same error: "The program VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I downloaded Sachesi (several times) from the github.com link in Conite's post.

Anyone advise on this? Please pardon thank you?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ursus Rufus; 01-24-16 at 11:07 AM.
    01-24-16 10:57 AM
    In an effort to roll back to 2813 ART...

I have run information a lot of trouble, and have fuzzed my brain trying to locate advice in the forums on how to get Sachesi to run on my computer.

I have unzipped & tried to run both Sachesi 2.0.2 & 2.0.3 on two different Windows 7 computers, and get the same error: "The program VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I downloaded Sachesi (several times) from the github.com link in Conite's post.

Anyone advise on this? Please pardon thank you?

Posted via CB10
    Download the 32 bit version:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=wiWcIV9a
    01-24-16 11:01 AM
    Thank you Conite. One of my two computers is 64 bit. I've located a link from an old thread, about downloading C++. Am trying that now. Will report back

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 11:06 AM
    Thank you Conite. One of my two computers is 64 bit. I've located a link from an old thread, about downloading C++. Am trying that now. Will report back

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't matter what your computer is. Sachesi is 32 bit.
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-24-16 11:08 AM
    Well. That didn't work. Same error message : /

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2876

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 11:09 AM
    It doesn't matter what your computer is. Sachesi is 32 bit.
    OK trying your link then. Thanks so much

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 11:10 AM
    Well. That didn't work. Same error message : /

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2876

Posted via CB10
    You do need both installed, 64 and 32 err, that's for the c run time btw.
    01-24-16 11:10 AM
    Sorry but that link goes to a page that says it "is not active. "

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 11:13 AM
    You do need both installed, 64 and 32 err, that's for the c run time btw.
    Not sure I understand what you mean.

Wow. What a wild goose chase in order to get to another goose chase. Grfff

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 11:14 AM
    Have tried this again. It works, goes to the Visual C + + page I already visited. Have downloaded from this page. Restarted computer, tried to run Sachesi. Still no luck. Think I will just live with the ART problem until such time as Blackberry (hopefully) fixes it. Luckily my Z30 still has lots of room, so no trouble, really, having a couple of zombie Android apps. Not sure about the battery issue, however.
    01-24-16 11:28 AM
    My Aunt Droid phone was getting lonely lately anyway. Thanks again, everyone; & especially Cobalt & Conite.

Good luck everyone.
    01-24-16 11:29 AM
    My Aunt Droid phone was getting lonely lately anyway. Thanks again, everyone; & especially Cobalt & Conite.

Good luck everyone.
    There were a few having similar problem with sachesi a few months back and the solution was to install another program on their PC, which would include the missing dlls. It think they installed Adobe reader to get the dll.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 12:04 PM
    There were a few having similar problem with sachesi a few months back and the solution was to install another program on their PC, which would include the missing dlls. It think they installed Adobe reader to get the dll.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I'll have a look for that, and see if there is still some way to do this. Pretty crazy stuff. Makes me worry for the fate of OS 10, magnificent as it is....

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 12:36 PM
    Can anyone confirm that it is only happening to Amazon Store and Google Play? I use Baidu's software manager and it works fine for me. Strange?

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    01-24-16 01:53 PM
    I guess I don't understand going through such gymnastics when a one time install of the earlier Android Runtime bars fixes the issue. To each their own.
    I do have the old bars installed. But issue still existed. I also had green line waiting screen every time I started an android app. It got fixed on it's own after few hard restarts.

01-24-16 04:07 PM
    Does BlackBerry expect users to have skills to fix this?
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    01-24-16 04:19 PM
    Does BlackBerry expect users to have skills to fix this?
    I'm sure they don't. Another reason why the official response is to do a factory reset as of the moment.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-24-16 04:36 PM
    I'm sure I'll get a ton of flack for this, but keeping my BlackBerry is becoming more trouble than it's worth. Not only are software developers from other corporations not supporting it but it seems like BlackBerry has given up also. It's great to have people like Cobalt and Conite come up with fixes that help keep the platform going but that should be the charge of the fine folks in Canada. When I have to jump through hoops to make my device work because a software update was released with a known bug in it, it may be time to look at other options. I've been flying the BlackBerry flag for a long time but if they don't care about supporting their products to keep the customer base happy, why should I?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 04:44 PM
    I'm sure they don't. Another reason why the official response is to do a factory reset as of the moment.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    That's the official response? That's it? And does that even work?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 04:57 PM
892 ... 89101112 ...