The only problem I had was battery drain! Everything else was manageable ! I'm had to switch to 10.3.0.1418 I feel like I'm normally again.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.0.1418 ?
    Just odd that it is so inconsistent. I have had great battery performance on 632.

Posted via CB 10 on my Z30 (STA100-5) w 10.3.1.632
    10-13-14 12:34 AM
    dont battery is horrible
    Battery performance is terrible, SD card issues and WhatsApp bugs are sickness...

And Watermarks sucks!

Posted via CB for BlackBerry Z30
    10-13-14 07:05 AM
    Battery performance is terrible, SD card issues and WhatsApp bugs are sickness...

And Watermarks sucks!

Posted via CB for BlackBerry Z30
    I love it! Especially the watermarks.

Via CB10 Rockin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.632!!!!! And Proud member of the Peevishlicious Crew (Waste Management Dept)
    LP_Rigg, shorski, moody and 1 others like this.
    10-13-14 09:46 AM
    I love it! Especially the watermarks.

Via CB10 Rockin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.632!!!!! And Proud member of the Peevishlicious Crew (Waste Management Dept)
    LOL, this just made me crack up. BTW I love them too
    Pdinos3 and billybobsa like this.
    10-13-14 05:52 PM
    LOL, this just made me crack up. BTW I love them too
    Right--watermarks are a sign of uniqueness and add value, at least to stamps.

Besides, you can hardly see them in this version.

This OS leak is superb. Only problems are Contacts merge, Bedside Mode, and a couple apps that won't yet run on 10.3.1.
    10-13-14 07:10 PM
    Right--watermarks are a sign of uniqueness and add value, at least to stamps.

Besides, you can hardly see them in this version.

This OS leak is superb. Only problems are Contacts merge, Bedside Mode, and a couple apps that won't yet run on 10.3.1.
    Yes I agree. Contacts are always a cluster. I have Bedside Mode working...what isn't working for you? Yes the playepub reader app I use for reading does not have support for 10.3.1 because of Air being removed...the dev has to rewrite the app...
    10-13-14 07:27 PM
    Yes I agree. Contacts are always a cluster. I have Bedside Mode working...what isn't working for you? Yes the playepub reader app I use for reading does not have support for 10.3.1 because of Air being removed...the dev has to rewrite the app...
    Can't get phone to ring through in bedside mode is what he was referring to.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.632
    Akhter Rasool likes this.
    10-13-14 08:04 PM
    Can't get phone to ring through in bedside mode is what he was referring to.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.632
    Hmmm, I have it set to phone calls only. Now I don't know if it works because I haven't tested . I just assumed no calls came in. Lol. Will try it and see.
    10-13-14 08:06 PM
    minor issue....when entering device password to unlock my q10, sometimes the focus isn't in the password box. i sometimes have to tap in the password box before entering. Not a big issue, but in prior versions, the focus was always in the the field, and you could just enter your password.
    10-13-14 08:19 PM
    Loving this OS and the new features.

Have the contact issue. Looks like it is affecting BeBuzz. There are names that I have set up that have been replaced with other names.

Volume on the music player is on high and cannot be adjusted.

Sometimes have to flick a couple of times to get the word to process.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 09:18 PM
    Hmmm, I have it set to phone calls only. Now I don't know if it works because I haven't tested . I just assumed no calls came in. Lol. Will try it and see.
    Bedside mode doesn't prevent you from getting the phone calls, only from hearing the ring or audible alert if the sound is set to "off."

The way Bedside mode worked before 3.1 was that it had only a fixed default, which was no alerts for anything except phone calls, and you could opt to turn audible alerts off for phone calls as well, or not. Now, if you turn the sound on in Bedside mode you get all the audible alerts you have set for Normal mode, including emails, texts, and phone calls, regardless of how you configure emails and texts. If you turn off the sound in Bedside but try to allow phone call audible alerts only, you still won't hear a phone audible alert. You can get the call only if you see it coming in.

So, the workaround is to just set notifications to Phone calls only, forego the Bedside mode, and you won't see the clock.
    10-13-14 09:29 PM
    Bedside mode doesn't prevent you from getting the phone calls, only from hearing the ring or audible alert if the sound is set to "off."

The way Bedside mode worked before 3.1 was that it had only a fixed default, which was no alerts for anything except phone calls, and you could opt to turn audible alerts off for phone calls as well, or not. Now, if you turn the sound on in Bedside mode you get all the audible alerts you have set for Normal mode, including emails, texts, and phone calls, regardless of how you configure emails and texts. If you turn off the sound in Bedside but try to allow phone call audible alerts only, you still won't hear a phone audible alert. You can get the call only if you see it coming in.

So, the workaround is to just set notifications to Phone calls only, forego the Bedside mode, and you won't see the clock.
    Really? Ok, I will still need to test it out then, very odd. Hope it gets resolved in next leak
    10-13-14 09:36 PM
    Really? Ok, I will still need to test it out then, very odd. Hope it gets resolved in next leak
    Oh this is no good at all.

You're right, no sound when a call comes in. Ugh but I need my clock. Damn.
    10-13-14 09:42 PM

I will be to test this again, but mine made no sound in bedside mode, but I toggled the settings back and forth a few times in the notification customization screen and it seemed to fix it. Will test again.

10-13-14 09:53 PM

I just found a way to have your cake and eat it, too, whatever that means. (My father always used to say that.) But it's a bit of work to eat the cake.

Go to Notifications, and set the Bedside mode audible settings to sound on, phone sound on, all other audible alerts like email and texts off. But DON'T put your phone on Bedside mode.

Set the Notifications to Phone only.

Exit Notifications. Click on the Clock icon, pull down from the top, and choose Bedside Mode.

The clock will stay on, you'll hear the phone calls, but you shouldn't get audible alerts for anything else.

Let us know if it works.
    hamsterwheel and moody like this.
    10-13-14 10:00 PM
    I will be to test this again, but mine made no sound in bedside mode, but I toggled the settings back and forth a few times in the notification customization screen and it seemed to fix it. Will test again.

OK cool thanks. Let me know how it is..

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 10:00 PM

That sounds promising, I'll have to test it out tomorrow too. But since I rely on my phone for work it might just be safer to keep hub++ on for calls.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.632
    10-13-14 10:01 PM
    I just found a way to have your cake and eat it, too, whatever that means. (My father always used to say that.) But it's a bit of work to eat the cake.

Go to Notifications, and set the Bedside mode audible settings to sound on, phone sound on, all other audible alerts like email and texts off. But DON'T put your phone on Bedside mode.

Exit Notifications. Click on the Clock icon, pull down from the top, and choose Bedside Mode.

The clock will stay on, you'll hear the phone calls, but you shouldn't get audible alerts for anything else.

Let us know if it works.
    I think this is what I did!!

10-13-14 10:05 PM

Let us know if it works.
    Oooh Ken! Gonna try that! Will let you know, thanks! Btw I love cake.
    10-13-14 10:13 PM
    Here is the list of less-discussed features I'm loving.

Mine is working fine as well except PC is having trouble seeing it. Until I get Blend, I have no reason to plug in as I'm entirely cloud-based and transfer by bluetooth.

No other glitches mentioned by others in mine. Alarm works. Maps and Google maps voice nav works. No apps have crashed, and I have opened all apps I have.

HUGE improvement: PDF opens lightning fast in viewer and Adobe reader. It's literally a flash with a 40-page document with a lot of graphics. Still really struggles with a 160-page document with way too many graphics that aren't flattened (24mb?).

You can select favourite notification profiles, and they all toggle from quick menu. I have Normal, Silent, All Alerts Off selected, so when I hit the icon, it cycles through all three. Brilliant.

Android definitely runs faster.

Messages app shows many more lines!!! Less pretty. so much more functional.

No lags in keyboard that were there in both 10.3.0 leaks I tried.

Loving the customizable LED colours. Possibly in the next OS the fill function of Bebuzz would be nice (colour combos and different blinking patterns). Though I owe so much to the Beberry guys and wouldn't want them to lose the market.

Doesn't connect to Blend. But this was expected.

Z10 10.3.1.632 STL100-3 TELUS

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 11:56 PM
    running great on Z30.
    if you have any issues, do the following:

1. security wipe
    2. run Z30 autoloader.
    3. security wipe.
    4. (IMPORTANT) setup your phone from scratch. DO NOT restore any App or setting or media.

if you restore anything from an earlier backup you may get battery drain, notification issues or zombie attacks in the middle of the night.
    moody and anon(5990673) like this.
    10-14-14 06:04 AM
    Yeah.. I'm getting fond of the watermarks myself.
    I wonder how can we get it retained after official update.
    shorski likes this.
    10-14-14 06:17 AM
    Yeah.. I'm getting fond of the watermarks myself.
    I wonder how can we get it retained after official update.
    Thanks

Official Board Member of the Peevishlicious Crew
    moody likes this.
    10-14-14 06:23 AM
    I've been running .632 for a few days now on my Verizon z30 and I'm getting better battery life, smoother ui and no bugs. Just had to learn to live with watermarks .

I did a full restore via link after with zero issues

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 06:38 AM

Let us know if it works.
    This seemed to work!! Yay. Thanks so much for finding this out.
    moody likes this.
    10-14-14 06:42 AM
1,285 ... 4748495051 ...