So I keep reading over and over how 10.3.1.2708 fixes many of the little bugs with the previous 10.3.1 releases. Some of the bugs I'm dealing with at the moment. Any chance this will be or has been released in the US?

I have an unlocked BlackBerry Z10 I bought through Shop BlackBerry that has yet to receive this update. I don't want to use Sachesi or Autoloaders. I just want to download the update from BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 02:37 PM
    So I keep reading over and over how 10.3.1.2708 fixes many of the little bugs with the previous 10.3.1 releases. Some of the bugs I'm dealing with at the moment. Any chance this will be or has been released in the US?

I have an unlocked BlackBerry Z10 I bought through Shop BlackBerry that has yet to receive this update. I don't want to use Sachesi or Autoloaders. I just want to download the update from BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    You should be able to get that now. That's the OS that is being deployed to Z10s and Qs for factory unlocked devices.

Try turning off your phone, removing the sim, rebooting, and check for updates over WiFi only.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    04-07-15 02:43 PM
    I am waiting for the same thing from VZW. But I want it right, the original OS 10.2.x is perfect on my Z30.
    AND I will wait and watch to see what happens when it finally does get released/pushed out. Just make sure you have "Automatic Software Updates turned OFF, then you can also watch/read to see if it's stable before updating the OS. Trust me, save your device....
    The last releases evidently hosed a lot of folks devices before BB pulled it back, and now they are dealing with the ramifications.......

10.2.1.xxxx is flawless on the Z30.....waiting to see what happens...
    04-07-15 02:44 PM
    You can load up OS 10.3.1.2576 or 2558, which works nicely on an unlocked Z10 on ATT. I had some issues with the radio on 2708, dropping ATT LTE for the ATTMicrocel (which I do not have) and 911 only calls. I reverted back to 2558 (via Sachesi) and haven't had the issues. Yesterday brought an unexpected OTA to 2576, whihc has been fine too.
    04-07-15 02:48 PM
    Try turning off your Z10. Remove the back cover and then your SIM card. Replace the back cover and restart the phone. After the phone boots, turn on wifi so that the phone can receive data. Go to the settings menu and try hitting the check for updates sub menu several times. If the update is available from Blackberry, the update files should download to your phone. Once downloaded, tell the phone to install. Once installed, turn off your phone, remove the back cover and replace the SIM. Then replace the back cover and again restart the phone. All should be good.

If the files are not yet available from the Blackberry servers, you can always download the necessary files from the Crackberry forum, place them in a file on your desktop, open Sachesi 2.0 and tell Sachesi to load the file on your desktop. It will act as a blitz update to the phone. This is how I updated my Z30. Make sure you grab the right radio and core OS and debrick files for your Z10 if you go this route.
    04-07-15 02:50 PM
    Don't wait... Install it yourself. Not sure when any of these US carriers will release 10.3. I never wait on Verizon.
    04-07-15 03:10 PM
    When the carrier decides to. Who knows if that will be this year or not at all knowing most of them.
    04-07-15 03:17 PM