OS 10.3.1.2267 SR 10.1.1581 now in beta zone-img_20150211_115541.png

Posted via CB10
    Doggerz likes this.
    02-11-15 10:58 AM
    Aren't we supposed to be quite about this ****??!?

And this isn't news either. They dropped this two days ago. Autoloaders came the following day. Why did you think breaking the TOS to post this now is beyond me.
    02-11-15 11:00 AM
    Aren't we supposed to be quite about this ****??!?

And this isn't news either. They dropped this two days ago. Autoloaders came the following day. Why did you think breaking the TOS to post this now is beyond me.
    I always thought that such things were covered by a non disclosure agreement.

I guess that if BB are on the ball the OP is off the program !!!!
    diegonei, zephyr613 and moyah8 like this.
    02-11-15 11:03 AM
    ....and this is one reason why BlackBerry is pulling the plug on the Beta zone OS program (just my opinion).

What OS I'm on is my business, get off my .... ! Ex-BerryLeaks member (best group ever)
    anon(5818411), diegonei and moyah8 like this.
    02-11-15 11:07 AM
    ....and this is one reason why BlackBerry is pulling the plug on the Beta zone OS program (just my opinion).
    They just need to choose wisely who they put on the program. That's all. I'm not saying it's easy lol, but that's all.
    moyah8 likes this.
    02-11-15 11:19 AM
    tell us something thats new, dats old now

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 11:24 AM

What OS I'm on is my business, get off my .... ! Ex-BerryLeaks member (best group ever)
    They're totally pulling the plug...

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 likes this.
    02-11-15 11:30 AM
    All I am saying is its now in beta zone, if it's available for you, it might be lot easier to upgrade this way.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 11:32 AM
    And yes how many times have you seen me active on any forums.
    BlackBerry needs to realize what's upsetting their loyal consumers.
    If I want to buy a passport, I can trade in my Z10 or Q10 for less than $100 combined credit, if I buy 2 passports
    OR
    I can trade in an iPhone 4s and get $238 for that alone.
    BlackBerry has no regards for their loyalists so why the **** should I have any regard for this brand.
    This is the reason I have seen quite a few bloggers who switched to note or HTC.
    If having every possible device that has been launched between 2011 and 2013 means nothing to BlackBerry when it comes to warranty for a BlackBerry classic, oh they didn't even get that properly working.
    BlackBerry administration needs to fix their release first fix later "if needed cuz somebody complained" attitude.
    Posted via CB10
    dblekberi, Doggerz and mu57afa like this.
    02-11-15 11:33 AM
    All I am saying is its now in beta zone, if it's available for you, it might be lot easier to upgrade this way.

Posted via CB10
    i think a few people had it on beta zone about a week ago

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 11:35 AM
    I always thought that such things were covered by a non disclosure agreement.
    That's a interesting stance on the matter. A member of your "team" just leaked the closed beta a few days ago before his permanent ban went into effect.
    02-11-15 11:42 AM
    If my post help someone. Fine. They can go to beta zone and if possible find this update.
    But to be honest, I just simply don't care about BlackBerry anymore.

Posted via CB10
    Doggerz likes this.
    02-11-15 11:44 AM
    If my post help someone. Fine. They can go to beta zone and if possible find this update.
    But to be honest, I just simply don't care about BlackBerry anymore.

Posted via CB10
    if you "dont" care then 1 why take part in dl the os update from beta zone and 2 own a BB

Posted via CB10
    moyah8, wincyUt and Thunderbuck like this.
    02-11-15 11:46 AM
    Valid point James, but how many people you know who have had access to programs like os beta. Have you ever seen me comment on a beta/leaked os before?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 11:52 AM
    Also the 184 mb update is on top of the blitz. Just so people know.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 11:53 AM
    It's not about caring about the company; it's about agreeing to an NDA and then breaking it.

That's literally all it's about-- not about a company, not about loyalty to a brand, just about loyalty to your own word.

You "signed" an official legal document saying you wouldn't do something, and then you did it.

Will they take any action against you? Probably not. But, this does say a lot about how much respect you have for contracts you sign and terms you agree to, which says a lot about you in general (as do your responses posted here).

Oh, and bragging about breaking an NDA online, on a site that has--reportedly-- already been asked for user information (and supplied it) in relation to similar violations, really isn't that smart
    ...just sayin'.

If you don't want to support the company, I would suggest refraining from using their products / services, and certainly not enrolling in programs to test their software.
    If you have something against them, go invest in one of their competitors.

At this point, you're just publicly making a statement that hurts your credibility and could result in legal liability and issues for yourself.
    Last edited by ceckland; 02-11-15 at 12:25 PM.
    02-11-15 11:57 AM

Indeed. Not only is this glory hunting fool late, he is also just damaging BlackBerry trust and just serves to delay the release for us all.

Hope you enjoy your short lived moment!

Posted via CB10
    After all the hell Chen put us through with the no leaks thing I'm happy to see someone like the OP sticking it to the man.

I remember when being a part of beta zone meant something. I used to get so many apps so early. Now I can't even get BBM early.

I love leaks. And I love the shock and awe the OP has caused by shaking the BlackBerry bush. Apparently lots of people here have been keeping the final release ID version a secret.

Well, it's out now. Thanks OP! Screw 'en all because they sure as hell don't care about their loyal users who buy playbooks, z10, z30 and then get the shaft each time.

Thanks for giving them 2 middle fingers on your way out the door. <3

Z30STA100-5 /10.3.1.2267 / T-Mobile USA
    BlackBerry needs to realize what's upsetting their loyal consumers.
    If I want to buy a passport, I can trade in my Z10 or Q10 for less than $100 combined credit, if I buy 2 passports
    OR
    I can trade in an iPhone 4s and get $238 for that alone.
    BlackBerry has no regards for their loyalists so why the **** should I have any regard for this brand.

Posted via CB10
    Come on. Apple could afford to do this. BlackBerry is just barely hanging on, having to refocus on the enterprise sector with its MDM offerings just to stay alive. This is hardly contempt for consumers or loyalists. You don't have to like it, but be sensible.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    02-11-15 11:59 AM
    Other people make a point though, OP. Snitching / reporting you to "the man" seems to be an honored thing around here. Someone went as far as sending screen shots to report a developer.

I had no idea Crackberry staff would hand over information to BlackBerry though. That's a new low. I guess it's ok for everyone else to rat people out but you can't stick it to the man?

Wow, this is how it was possible for Hitler to get so many people to do what he wanted without questioning things. The OP and Edward Snowden are the kinds of people who stand up to the tyranny.

They don't get mad, they get even. Even if that means a lifetime ban and having to hide out in China or Russia to escape the gas chambers.

Z30STA100-5 /10.3.1.2267 / T-Mobile USA
    02-11-15 12:06 PM
    First of all Doggerz dude. Thanks, you exactly get my point.
    Secondly c-nite (yeah I know I mis spelled that)
    The trade is being sponsored by apple ( yeah apple wants everyone to forget iphone 6 and buy a passport.)

The trade IS all handled by a third party FOR BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 12:07 PM
    Wow, this is how it was possible for Hitler to get so many people to do what he wanted without questioning things. The OP and Edward Snowden are the kinds of people who stand up to the tyranny.
    They don't get mad, they get even. Even if that means a lifetime ban and having to hide out in China or Russia to escape the gas chambers.
    So posting a screenshot of a download of a closed beta software is in any way related or comparable to the work of Edward Snowden??? Come on you can't be serious. Won't comment on your Hitler analogies, just too ridicolous.

posted via CB10 on a Z10
    02-11-15 12:19 PM
    If I'm understanding this correctly the OP is upset at Blackberry and is acting like he got a bad call in a little league baseball game and decided to storm off the field, breaking the bat in an attempt to ruin the game for everyone.

If you aren't happy just leave but don't ruin the game for everyone else. Write about it in your diary or something. Write poems about your broken heart, punch the wall or go tell your parents "it isn't fair" but at least let the rest of us keep playing the game.

This reminds me of a time in high school where we were allowed to take a field trip to an amusement park. Everyone was told the rules. Some kids thought the trip was dumb so they broke the rules. After this we were banned from going there anymore.

This isn't "sticking it to the man" or being a rebel. This is sticking it to the whole community who does care and wishes to take part. If you're that upset stop using BlackBerry products. You know what? I have an old HTC Hero you can have. I'll even root it for you.

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 likes this.
    02-11-15 12:29 PM
    Guys , this is not a Beta .. i have received it too since yesterday
    02-11-15 12:33 PM
    Edward is a legend. I am in no way anywhere close to that or want to be compared to him.
    I am just saying its time BlackBerry admins get their act together, stop blaming hardware flaws on softwares and start taking ownership to their warranty and I would john chen to come after me. All he needs is to google the issues I have had ( just my screen name)

Clearly the customer loyalty means nothing to BlackBerry and if CB wants to ban me for saying this, then they have clearly lost their purpose.
    It was meant to be a forum where we BlackBerry addicts present the flaws and recommendations to improve the product
    Wi-fi issues
    Maps
    Should I need to go on? Name one thing that BlackBerry has actually fixed in 10.3
    Still major apps are android ports and the android ports or native apps work better.
    BlackBerry admins are deaf unless it comes to money. Let's sue this guy. Work on improvements. With Telus I actually got heard at the head office. From RIM all I heard was apologies. No ownership.
    BlackBerry users need to be heard. I know it's not feasible to implement everything. But the basics need to be delivered. You are a Canadian company. When has canadians worried about features, we want benefits. Taking away blackberry wallet and BlackBerry traffic was the biggest mistake. Learn from Ford they brought Taurus back. Why can at rogers or bell we can make payments via iphones and samsung using NFC. Isn't BlackBerry the one who advertised this feature?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 12:35 PM
35 12