Cool. Thanks. I KNEW I wasn't seeing things.

Blend isn't able to run now. Is there a fix?
    Discussed a zillion times. I believe it even has its own thread.

Edit: Can't find the thread. You need to load the older Blend bars.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T / Z10 STL100-3 / 10.3.1.1154
    12-03-14 09:02 PM
    Discussed a zillion times. I believe it even has its own thread.

Edit: Can't find the thread. You need to load the older Blend bars.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T / Z10 STL100-3 / 10.3.1.1154
    Ok I figured, I thought the Autoloader had the bars already.

I'm guessing the Notifications - Alerts for custom apps, or accounts (it would say at the top Global settings etc) have been removed on this leak? Reason I'm asking is, I don't really care for a notification alert saying "Spotify" and a new song playing.
    12-03-14 09:14 PM
    Is the 12:28 in the image of your Home Screen Wallpaper? One time, I inadvertently set my wallpaper to a screen shot that contained only the status bar. I troubleshot bogus issues on my phone until I realized that the info were static. FWIW, I do not have your issue on my Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1151.
    That was it. *how embarrassing* But thanks!
    12-03-14 09:36 PM
    Blend74 bar didn't work.

That didn't work.

This is what showed for me.
    Connected to MSM8974AA ES1.1 PVS12SB1 WINDERMEREEMEA Rev:05 at 169.254.103.93.
    blend74 was skipped. Version 1.1.0.17 already installed
    None of the selected files were installable. Skipped 1.

Loaded up the newest OS Leak few hours ago....
    12-03-14 09:37 PM
    Blend74 bar didn't work.

That didn't work.

This is what showed for me.
    Connected to MSM8974AA ES1.1 PVS12SB1 WINDERMEREEMEA Rev:05 at 169.254.103.93.

Loaded up the newest OS Leak few hours ago....
    Shot in the dark here so forgive me, but did you have sachesi set to allow downgrades? If not it will see you have a more recent bar file installed and force you to skip it.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 10:07 PM
    After a week. When I answer calls, it is vibrating continuously.
    Anyone has this issue?
    12-03-14 10:21 PM
    I have to press twice or triple times to end a call. Red colored End Call button gets several taps before it recognizes that its actually pressed.

Anyone to confirm?

Z10 STL100-1, Autoloader
    Yes, has happened to me. Same with the speaker button as well.

Posted via my Z10: 10.3.1.1154
    12-03-14 10:46 PM
    Shot in the dark here so forgive me, but did you have sachesi set to allow downgrades? If not it will see you have a more recent bar file installed and force you to skip it.

Posted via CB10
    Uh idk. I'm not That accustomed to Sachesi. Where would I look for that setting?
    12-03-14 10:59 PM
    Wow! The screen flickers uncontrollably when opening up calendar.
    12-03-14 11:46 PM
    it's really frustrating but I never got the BlackBerry voice assistant to work with any of the leak on my passport!

***ALL MY LEAK INSTALLATIONS HAVE BEEN NON DESTRUCTIVE USING SACHESI***

Is there a way or is it just the way it is with leaks? I've read in past threads and in this one that for some BlackBerry voice assistant works and for some it does not.

I can send bbm messages, update facebook status etc but when it comes to launching apps it says "unable to find bbm on your device"

Is there a way to fix this? Do I have to use an Autoloader to wipe and install the leak 10.3.1.1154 like mentioned in this thread? Has anyone tried it and got it to work? Please Advice?

Thank you in advance!

Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.1.1154
    12-04-14 12:40 AM
    it's really frustrating but I never got the BlackBerry voice assistant to work with any of the leak on my passport!

***ALL MY LEAK INSTALLATIONS HAVE BEEN NON DESTRUCTIVE USING SACHESI***

Is there a way or is it just the way it is with leaks? I've read in past threads and in this one that for some BlackBerry voice assistant works and for some it does not.

I can send bbm messages, update facebook status etc but when it comes to launching apps it says "unable to find bbm on your device"

Is there a way to fix this? Do I have to use an Autoloader to wipe and install the leak 10.3.1.1154 like mentioned in this thread? Has anyone tried it and got it to work? Please Advice?

Thank you in advance!

Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.1.1154
    Do a FULL backup with BB Link, use the 1154 autoloader, and restore everything BUT Settings. After exhausting all other options, this is what I did to fix the App search issue.
    anon(5990673) likes this.
    12-04-14 12:48 AM
    Do a FULL backup with BB Link, use the 1154 autoloader, and restore everything BUT Settings. After exhausting all other options, this is what I did to fix the App search issue.
    I did a Security wipe on my spare Z30 which also has the Leak 10.3.1.1154 installed and Blackberry Voice Assistant works, it opens all the applications.
    ***( LEAK INSTALLED ON Z30 USING SACHESI NON DESTRUCTIVE, DID NOT USE AUTOLOADER JUST PERFORMED A SECURITY WIPE )***

Now I am performing a restore as you have mentioned only the Media and App Data not the settings !!! Hope it goes well, and if it does I will repeat the process on my Passport.

Thanks a Lot Lapwolf

YES IT WORKS ON MY Z30, DID THE RESTORE OF MEDIA AND APP DATA AFTER SECURITY WIPE AND BLACKBERRY VOICE ASSISTANT WORKS.

BUT IS THERE A WAY TO WORK THIS OUT WITHOUT PERFORMING A SECURITY WIPE ! I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY SETTINGS (TEXT MESSAGES AND REMINDER NOTES)
    Last edited by blackbird666; 12-04-14 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Update
    12-04-14 02:36 AM
    try a long swipe , worked for some people
    What do you mean? I tried swiping the whole screen from bottom to top, didn't work either.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 03:50 AM
    I see when searching the thread for notification issues, the common one is related to low or silent.

Mine is a little different. It's a 50/50 as to whether sound will work or not and haven't been able to find a common denominator.

For example I noticed I had an incoming call when my screen lit up, but there was no sound. About 15 or so minutes later, another call came in and sound was LOUD. I hadn't done anything to my phone between the two calls.

Same is true w/ text msgs, BBM, etc.

One possibility is I have some sound profiles set up in Hub++ and others in phone profiles. Maybe my OS is confused..... LoL

However, the 50/50 rule applies regardless of which profile I have activated.

Not a big deal. Just another unique issue of mine.

I am.... Mrs Peevishlicious
    12-04-14 06:58 AM
    I see when searching the thread for notification issues, the common one is related to low or silent.

Mine is a little different. It's a 50/50 as to whether sound will work or not and haven't been able to find a common denominator.

For example I noticed I had an incoming call when my screen lit up, but there was no sound. About 15 or so minutes later, another call came in and sound was LOUD. I hadn't done anything to my phone between the two calls.

Same is true w/ text msgs, BBM, etc.

One possibility is I have some sound profiles set up in Hub++ and others in phone profiles. Maybe my OS is confused..... LoL

However, the 50/50 rule applies regardless of which profile I have activated.

Not a big deal. Just another unique issue of mine.

Try going into the profile and click reset profile.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1154
    moody likes this.
    12-04-14 07:33 AM
    Uh idk. I'm not That accustomed to Sachesi. Where would I look for that setting?
    On the install tab just above the list of files installed on your device there is a check box that is ticked in sachesi 2.0 RC that is set to only allow installs of bar files that are updates. If you unchecked this box it will allow you do downgrade a bar file using the same drag and drop method. When the install finishes, let the device reboot and you should be all set.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 07:54 AM
    On the install tab just above the list of files installed on your device there is a check box that is ticked in sachesi 2.0 RC that is set to only allow installs of bar files that are updates. If you unchecked this box it will allow you do downgrade a bar file using the same drag and drop method. When the install finishes, let the device reboot and you should be all set.

Posted via CB10
    You're talking About The checkbox saying 'install only new bars '?
    12-04-14 07:58 AM
    What do you mean? I tried swiping the whole screen from bottom to top, didn't work either.

Posted via CB10
    It has to be done fairly quickly, almost like a flick from the bottom bezel.
    12-04-14 08:29 AM
    Try going into the profile and click reset profile.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1154
    Oh YEAaaaah! I do rem reading that when I searched. I'll try it. Thanks.

12-04-14 08:39 AM
    I installed .1154 yesterday non destructive upgrade from the original device 10.3.0 version (Passport.)
    I've read through every finding re: glitched or problems and tested for each one. I'm happy to say that I cannot find ANY issue so far, thankfully. Seems to run much "snappier", all my third party apps seem just fine. Hub is fine, device monitor working after first day, wi-fi is great, phone functions fine, etc. Total time to install over my 10.3 was about 40 minutes (I believe 102 files). Reboot time was about 12 minutes. Too early to comment on battery performance yet. So far so good, I'm a happy camper. One other note: this is only a 3 day old device which may account for the (so far) glitch free process, although I did install many third party apps before upgrade.
    Just in case this helps anyone sitting on the fence about this leak.
    Legal Eagle and Colin Wu like this.
    12-04-14 08:48 AM
    Found blackberry shut down problem even in 30 % battery!

Due to battery save mode. I have enabled for 30 %. every my BB shut down at 30 %. Now I reduced to 10 % it running fine.
    So required fix for next version... Note ! Note!
    12-04-14 09:26 AM
    This is my first crack at 10.3.1...does anyone know when Traveler ToDo stopped working? It is not available in this release but it was as of 10.2.1+.
    12-04-14 09:42 AM
    It has to be done fairly quickly, almost like a flick from the bottom bezel.
    Thanks, that worked

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 10:08 AM

I did a Security wipe on my spare Z30 which also has the Leak 10.3.1.1154 installed and Blackberry Voice Assistant works, it opens all the applications.
    ***( LEAK INSTALLED ON Z30 USING SACHESI NON DESTRUCTIVE, DID NOT USE AUTOLOADER JUST PERFORMED A SECURITY WIPE )***

Now I am performing a restore as you have mentioned only the Media and App Data not the settings !!! Hope it goes well, and if it does I will repeat the process on my Passport.

Thanks a Lot Lapwolf

YES IT WORKS ON MY Z30, DID THE RESTORE OF MEDIA AND APP DATA AFTER SECURITY WIPE AND BLACKBERRY VOICE ASSISTANT WORKS.

BUT IS THERE A WAY TO WORK THIS OUT WITHOUT PERFORMING A SECURITY WIPE ! I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY SETTINGS (TEXT MESSAGES AND REMINDER NOTES)
    You're welcome, glad I could help. I don't bother with security wipes and I haven't encountered any issues. They're time consuming and I don't see the value...
    12-04-14 10:12 AM
    Anyone getting spontaneous reboots on their Passports with 1154/1155? I just got one, and with only a couple windows open. No obvious explanation for it.

My 1154 was nondestructively loaded about 10 days ago over an autoloaded 1016 originally when I got the phone.
    12-04-14 10:30 AM
893 ... 2223242526 ...