Yes. I followed a very simple guide from the 10.3.1.1151 original thread. Everything was well explained and easy.

I can't access contacts and phone as well.

Posted via CB10
    Well, you'll have to try again. Obviously you didn't do it right. There should be over 200 files to install.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1151
    11-16-14 07:05 PM
    Argh! In this bundle is BB Link application ALSO. Use it, Forgot Blend app, use BB Link from this Blend desktop bundle. Understand ?? In this bundle is newer version than in old BB Link installer.
    PS: i was use BB Link from bundle with number 98, this is new bundle 116.. not known for me ..
    ????
    I got Blend from the same link you gave. It didn't include a new Link (or at least it didn't attempt to install one). I guess I'll have to uninstall my present Link from my computer and try reinstalling this download again. Sorry...didn't see any new Link when I originally downloaded and installed Blend.
    11-16-14 07:11 PM
    First they forced me into physical discomfort with the new totally useless two-finger swipe for quick settings system-wide.

Next they removed PIN watermarks.

Then they robbed me of the diagnostics overlay.

Now they're cutting my productivity in half by requiring me to swipe twice to get back into my device. Twice. 2X. TWO SWIPES!!!! Obviously they don't know how effective all that unintended pocket activity is for my bottom line.

It's no wonder BlackBerry is failing. This kind of enhanced feature set is driving me to some other platform.
    11-16-14 07:16 PM
    Crackberry forums is not a direct line to the Blackberry development team. Such "requests" will get no where - or, at worst, made fun of. Just a heads-up seeing as you're a newbie here.
    Not very true. BlackBerry folks do visit this site.

I do it and have seen items posted in these forums responded to by BlackBerry.

And I am not a "newbie".

BlackBerry hates America!
    11-16-14 07:22 PM
    I think the double swipe might be a bug. This is one of the best feature of BlackBerry 10

Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1418
    11-16-14 07:23 PM
    ????
    I got Blend from the same link you gave. It didn't include a new Link (or at least it didn't attempt to install one). I guess I'll have to uninstall my present Link from my computer and try reinstalling this download again. Sorry...didn't see any new Link when I originally downloaded and installed Blend.
    Hmm, in Blend desktop bundle version 98 was BBLink included also with Blend. I was use it with leak 10.3.1.6xx. Is possible to BB remove it?
    This new bundle I am not able try for now, I am not at home. And only at home I have Windoze7 game console that I use for this. For now I have only Linux laptop with us...
    11-16-14 07:27 PM
    First they forced me into physical discomfort with the new totally useless two-finger swipe for quick settings system-wide.

Next they removed PIN watermarks.

Then they robbed me of the diagnostics overlay.

Now they're cutting my productivity in half by requiring me to swipe twice to get back into my device. Twice. 2X. TWO SWIPES!!!! Obviously they don't know how effective all that unintended pocket activity is for my bottom line.

It's no wonder BlackBerry is failing. This kind of enhanced feature set is driving me to some other platform.
    You are such a Snot head.

I don't swipe to wake. I don't two finger swipe.

I just want a weather super bar that works. That's all I want.

Oh and for Facebook notifications to work.

That's all I want: weather super bar and FB notifications.

And a TV remote control.

That's all I want: weather super bar and FB notifications, and a TV remote control. That's all I want.

Well, a lamp and chair would be nice too. Yeah. A lamp and chair, weather super bar that works, and FB notifications, and a TV remote control. That's it. That's all I want. I don't need anything else.

I am.... Mrs. Peevishlicious
    Pdinos3, zephyr613, RA-HA and 5 others like this.
    11-16-14 07:44 PM
    Blend on the Passport implies you can run certain programs on the computer from it remotely. All I can do is File Manager. Am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 07:51 PM
    i finally found why my bluetooth doesn't work on skype or bb assistant or magicjack, it is because of my wifi connection ,if i disconnect it works perfect now i was trying to see what settings can i change on router to make it work again and i don't see anything that will change something and also i have a android tablet that doesn't have any issues on the same bluetooth on the same router any sugeestions?
    11-16-14 07:54 PM
    What they're going about is having two swipes just to get to the lock screen. One to wake it up, and have lock screen with time and notifications (if shown on lock screen), then another swipe to clear that and either put in password or be back to what they were doing. I'm only having to do a single swipe if my device is already unlocked. If locked, then I have to double-swipe to bring up unlock screen.
    Well as long as I can get into the phone, the number of times I swipe doesn't matter. After you explained it better, then I noticed it when the LCD is off! But if the LCD isn't off, or briefly locked using the power button, 1 swipe gets you through instead of 2. The case wasn't like this in previous releases. Don't know if it's a bug or a new setting either.
    11-16-14 07:55 PM
    New version of Link?
    What is this new version you speak of? And why hast thou not provided links? Bad form, sir, bad form!
    I can confirm - I just did it myself; opened Blend and it said I needed to update. Just follow the buttons, it'll take you to the website to download the latest and greatest. Make sure all 3 boxes are checked when running the update; once I rebooted I checked my Z10 and RFA is back.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-16-14 08:05 PM

Now they're cutting my productivity in half by requiring me to swipe twice to get back into my device. Twice. 2X. TWO SWIPES!!!!
    I have 2-finger swipe working as well as the single swipe to wake. I noticed a couple others with a properly working swipe to wake had Z10's, cognite has a Z30 (I think) and it isn't - what are you using?
    11-16-14 08:11 PM
    Anyone having trouble with teamviewer on passaport??? I couldnt access my accout !!!

Posted via CB10
    Me too.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 08:14 PM
    After the update I can not get the mobile Hotspot to work just get a connecting icon. I used sachesi to load. Any ideas? I have a z30

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 08:14 PM
    I have 2-finger swipe working as well as the single swipe to wake. I noticed a couple others with a properly working swipe to wake had Z10's, cognite has a Z30 (I think) and it isn't - what are you using?
    So far thing are working pretty well except needing to swipe twice to get in. It's quite annoying. Used quick non destruction. Even unlocked. And my swipe words are a little messed up.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 08:23 PM
    This is my first jump into 10.3.1 - coming from 10.2.1 - so these things may already be known. Oh - and I have a Z10 stl100-3 and I used an autoloader and re-loaded my settings after.

1. Snappy. I've never had a problem with lag but I can't get over how fast things are opening now - especially the settings.

2. Love the new edit circle. Very nice. Makes selecting text so much easier.

3. Assistant - still feel weird to talk to my phone, but I tested it out and seems to work really well. BlackBerry has done a beautiful job with it.

4. Clock - the alarm doesn't make any sound. I haven't been able to find any setting for this yet but will keep looking. - Solved.

5. This may not be new - but in 10.2.1 I could take a picture by tapping anywhere on the screen. That ability seems to be gone now?

So far the clock alarm seems to be my only real issue and I still think it's a setting I'm just missing somewhere. All in all a great leak.

And to update - I found the clock alarm settings and just had to check on another sound and then check back on my preferred sound. All good.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Vorkosigan; 11-16-14 at 08:39 PM.
    11-16-14 08:27 PM
    I've said this before (a few times).. 1 more time for good measure

Assistant launching apps is broken if you
    A) upgraded non destructively from 10.2.1
    Or
    B) restored 10.2.1 settings

OS 10.3.1.1016: destructive 821 > upgrade 800 > upgrade 938 > delta 1016
    Maybe in another thread because I read through this one before posting my question...

Posted via CB10 on my Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016
    11-16-14 08:35 PM
    ????
    Something is wrong on your side. From this 'BlackBerryDesktopSoftware_bundle116.exe' I got next result:

OS 10.3.1.1151 Fixes & Findings-blend-install.png
    OS 10.3.1.1151 Fixes & Findings-blend-install2.png
    11-16-14 08:37 PM
    i just to an autoloader to passport..everything works so far..
    11-16-14 08:49 PM
    I saw that ppl were experiencing the bug I am where it takes 2 swipes to wake the device.... anyone come up with a work around or fix.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 08:51 PM
    I saw that ppl were experiencing the bug I am where it takes 2 swipes to wake the device.... anyone come up with a work around or fix.

Posted via CB10
    Yes. Turn that feature off and use power button to wake up. Works flawlessly.

I am.... Mrs. Peevishlicious
    11-16-14 08:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    I was wondering the same thing. Like a bar we can delete and add from another os. Maybe. I'm a having auto complete issues. It's only across the top lope for a q or passport device. Can this be fixed.
    OS 10.3.1.1151 Fixes & Findings-img_20141116_220341.png

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 09:05 PM
    I can't seem to bill to carrier in BlackBerry World with this OS

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 09:20 PM
    Not too bad... 48 hours after loading. Loved nondestructive via Sachesi.

OS 10.3.1.1151 Fixes & Findings-img_20141116_212033.png

OS 10.3.1.1151 Fixes & Findings-img_20141116_212048.png

Posted via CB10 Z10STL100-4/10.3.1.1151
    11-16-14 09:22 PM
    Teamviewer from BBWorld does not work with this version.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 10:06 PM
1,274 ... 2627282930 ...