I cannot save a new task in the Remember app. Tried from the menu inside Calendar app - no luck. Tried Voice assistant's task creation - nothing. It allows you to enter all necessary information but after you click "Save" nothing happens and new task is nowhere to be found.
    It seems to me that default "All Tasks" folder where all unsorted tasks need to be created is somehow not integrated with the rest of the system.
    I have a Z30, could anybody with official 10.3 OS on BlackBerry Passport confirm if this works on their device?
    Maybe we can sideload a working .bar file of Remember app.
    Thanks
    You need a folder.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 02:59 PM
    Do you think a security wipe might bring it back as the phone will go back to its original settings?
    I have no direct experience with security wipe, even though I have owned/used BB devices since Bold 9000. You might find this article useful: How to perform a Security Wipe on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone. Good luck.
    11-20-14 03:05 PM
    I would be willing to bet $50 that with carrier approved 10.2.1 versions that the phone rang through the wired headset. It makes no sense for it not to because otherwise what if you had your phone in your heavy coat like I did?

Posted via CB10 on my Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016
    Mine rings trough wired headset

Autoloader used to update
    11-20-14 03:42 PM
    I've gotten a lot of freezes/crashes with Waze. After the first freeze in the middle of navigation, I'll run it again and Waze will start but freeze before it gets a fix on my location. Another quit/run and the Blackberry says Waze as crashed, Wait/OK. Click OK then again re-run Waze, then it's all good. Not that great if you're the driver though.
    My issue is a bit different.

Basically I just get a blank screen when I start any android apps. That seems to always happen when my phone is on idle for a while.

Only way to fix is to reboot.

I don't use waze, so I can't comment if it crashes

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 03:55 PM
    I have no direct experience with security wipe, even though I have owned/used BB devices since Bold 9000. You might find this article useful: How to perform a Security Wipe on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone. Good luck.
    It fixed the problem. I did a security wipe and then reinstalled the OS and STL-4 radio via autoloader. The Verizon Cloud App appears with next to the My Verizon Mobile App along with the other apps featured in this OS. I just want to point out, that the Verizon Cloud App doesnt show in BBW, although it's on the phone. I also did a backup first using BBLink and did a restore of it. Verizon Cloud is backing up my contacts and music as I post this.
    11-20-14 04:52 PM
    Was hoping this issued had finally been resolved:

OS 10.3.1.1151 Fixes & Findings-img_20141120_150747.png

But I guess not. Kind of a nuisance though a hard reset cleared it up. I did autoloader, no wipes,, no restore.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.1151
    11-20-14 04:59 PM
    Anyone else experience incoming text messages becoming marked as read if the phone is left alone for 20-30min?

Example.....you get a text msg....you see the blinking message light but do not wake the phone or check what it is.....go to the phone after a period of time ( 20-30min) and there is no notification anymore.....message not in bold like it has not been read but the message is there..

??

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 05:07 PM
    Is that on heavy usage? I get at most 10 hours with my Q10. And I won't call my usage heavy usage at all.

Posted via CB10
    I was getting phenomenal battery life prior to autoloading 1151. Since I need my Q10 to last a full day without charging, I decided to revert to 1016. Overall 1151 was running great, but in my case at least, it was definitely a battery hog...and I never did manage to isolate why it was happening...Still loving this 10.3.1 series software and can't wait for the official release.
    11-20-14 08:50 PM
    I always thought that the phone never rang through the headsets on any versions I ever had...

Posted via CB10
    I could swear non-leaked 10.2 and 10.2.1 would pause your music and then ring the phone through the headset. Otherwise the headphones become a hindrance when I have my phone buried deep in a winter coat.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016
    11-20-14 09:11 PM
    I can't find any reason why I can't use the assistant while locked. It worked fine with the previous leaks. I'm using bes cloud and have not changed a thing in months
    OS 10.3.1.1151 Fixes & Findings-img_20141120_220722.png

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 09:12 PM
    You need a folder.

Posted via CB10
    I tried that too. It works from within Remember app if you create a separate folder BUT from within Calendar "Add task" menu does not allow to choose that folder and tries to save it to default one "All Tasks" which fails. This was one of the new officially announced features of 10.3 Calendar and it doesn't work.
    Can someone check on their official OS that BlackBerry Passport came with if it works? If so we just need that .bar file of Remember app from that OS please.

Via CB10 on Z30
    11-20-14 09:43 PM
    Anyone have verizon z30 and not have missing texts? Similar to other leaks I end up not receiving text messages all of a sudden. I have to turn off radio and back on. It fixes it for a short time. Then it happens again. And the missing ones never come thru.

Any help would be great. Had to go back to 10.2.1 because texting is so important for my work. Can't take a chance I miss one.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 10:29 PM
    OK found a bug... don't do this:

When you're in the "quick reply" window, when you started typing your reply, don't leave it unfinished and press on the name of the sender! What will happen is a huge lockup of your text message app! It seems like it's having a hard time taking the unfinished message from "quick reply" go the full text message window.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 10:58 PM
    Anyone have verizon z30 and not have missing texts? Similar to other leaks I end up not receiving text messages all of a sudden. I have to turn off radio and back on. It fixes it for a short time. Then it happens again. And the missing ones never come thru.

Any help would be great. Had to go back to 10.2.1 because texting is so important for my work. Can't take a chance I miss one.

Posted via CB10
    I have Verizon Z30, but use it on AT&T. As far as I know I'm receiving all SMS & MMS texts.

I have Verizon Q10 on Verizon and it receives as well.

I am.... Mrs. Peevishlicious
    11-20-14 11:39 PM
    OK found a bug... don't do this:

When you're in the "quick reply" window, when you started typing your reply, don't leave it unfinished and press on the name of the sender! What will happen is a huge lockup of your text message app! It seems like it's having a hard time taking the unfinished message from "quick reply" go the full text message window.

Posted via CB10
    That's odd. I give it a shot but nothing happens. I leave it unfinished like I was in a hurry. Seems normal. Try doing a hard reset it might help

Sentt frrom myy BlaackBerrryy Q10 on Globe-Telecom | OS 10.3.1.1151 via SIC Wipe n Load
    11-20-14 11:41 PM
    I was getting phenomenal battery life prior to autoloading 1151. Since I need my Q10 to last a full day without charging, I decided to revert to 1016. Overall 1151 was running great, but in my case at least, it was definitely a battery hog...and I never did manage to isolate why it was happening...Still loving this 10.3.1 series software and can't wait for the official release.
    Same here. It's lightning fast for me. Loaded from 10.2.1. My first leak actually. To think the official release will better this only increases my curiosity. I can't wait. I can cope with the battery until the official release.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 11:57 PM
    Anyone know how to go back to the default wallpaper on the lock screen?
    11-21-14 12:50 AM
    Remote file access not working for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 02:11 AM
    Anyone know how to go back to the default wallpaper on the lock screen?
    Perform a security wipe!

Kidding, just head on settings - display - advanced then tap on reset to carrier wallpaper

Sentt frrom myy BlaackBerrryy Q10 on Globe-Telecom | OS 10.3.1.1151 via SIC Wipe n Load
    11-21-14 03:12 AM
    I dont know whether this issue already mention by anyone. I just have two issues with this leak. One I have to tap for few times on the hub to enter the new incoming BBM message. Second, all videos have this flickering thing when played on android app (ie: facebook, instagram). Any workaround?
    11-21-14 03:45 AM
    My impressions so far:

- Data management is incredible. I can literally download things from BBW or upload to Instagram on a capped 32kbps connection.
    - Very fast (snappy)
    - Battery life could be better
    - Swipe to wake going into the lock screen is really annoying
    Don't know what device you are using, but I am on a Z30, and find that a single long swipe to the top of the screen, bypasses the lock screen.
    11-21-14 06:03 AM
    Excellent post! Congratulations.

Re: swipe to unlock. Apparently there are two different swipes:
    1. Swipe from the bottom and stopping somewhere in the screen.
    2. Swipe quickly from bottom all the way up beyond the top bezel.

I have found using 2 I can unlock the phone with just one swipe. Give it a shot.

Posted via CB10
    Ditto that on the swipe issue - on Z30 at any rate.
    Colin Wu likes this.
    11-21-14 06:13 AM
    For me (using a Z10) swipe speed makes the difference, I do not need to swipe to the top, just faster! Neat!
    Last edited by endevour; 11-22-14 at 12:44 PM. Reason: derped grammar
    11-21-14 06:24 AM
    Can't sideload anything on Z10 running this leak. Development mode is turned on but BB10 / PlayBook App Manager is stuck at "Retrieve list of installed apps from BB10 / PlayBook device ..." forever.

Also, can't connect to windows 7 x64. Cable is connected, but phone says (No drivers found on pc) although Link, Blend and drivers are installed. In device manager there is only Blackberry device with a question mark, and no driver found. Manually installing the drivers (which are located in program files/common files/research in motion) only throws "Device can't start. Code 10".
    11-21-14 06:31 AM
    am i the only one with keyboard issues ? cant get auto correct with space bar to work and word predictions. i have it set to on .fustrated

Posted via CB10
    Try disabling all KB features and reset any that give option. Reboot. Re-enable them and try again

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1151
    11-21-14 07:27 AM
1,274 ... 4142434445 ...