Battery seems amazing on my z10-1, 14 hours and still 35% been using it normally. Normally runs out at 10 hours

Posted via CB10
    This better be true Cody!!! Just installed it.
    11-20-14 08:11 AM
    Try my suggestion. I did that. My phone working now.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks I used the autoloader as well. I'll retry.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 08:12 AM
    I'm not talking about home screen lol... thanks for your help!

I was asking back in the previous leak 10.3.1.1016 we could go with one swipe to unlock screen and get to what ever you were doing!

Now it takes 2 swipes, one to wake up the screen and one to unlock!

I found out that this is part of the os! No settings can get rid of that

Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.1.1151
    You could try turning on LIFT TO WAKE on Advanced Interactions menu in Settings. This way as soon as you lift it, you go right to the unlock screen so it cuts out 1 swipe and you're back where you want to be
    11-20-14 08:20 AM
    I did complete the steps with oobe:// but it wont connect to my BB Link. It says complete initial setup and connect the device afterwards. I can't restore my backup :s
    I found this on the Blackberry support forums and it worked for me:

1. Restart your device and it will send a notification to complete setup.
    2. Do nothing about the setup! Just leave it there and use your device normally.
    3. After few hours it will send a popup message to complete setup. Choose 'Snooze' and dont complete the setup.
    4. After few more hours, it will keep on reminding you, just keep snoozing.
    5. Finally, after a day(or maybe two), it will display a message to restart device to complete setup. There will not be any other option so just restart the device.
    6. Upon restart, the device opens up the setup app. This time complete the setup. And, you'll be done with the setup thing forever.

Thats it ! restart again and you will not get any setup notification. Connect to BB link and you're set.
    11-20-14 10:09 AM
    My android runtime sort of goes to sleep after a while and it's impossible to run any android apps unless I reboot. This is annoying

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 10:50 AM
    Attachment 315641

Battery life not bad at all.

Sentt frrom myy BlaackBerrryy Q10 on Globe-Telecom | OS 10.3.1.1151 via SIC Wipe n Load
    Is that on heavy usage? I get at most 10 hours with my Q10. And I won't call my usage heavy usage at all.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 11:17 AM
    I had verizons backup assistant plus on my phone to backup my contacts. When I upgraded using a non-destructive update thru Sacheasi, this app was no longer on my Z10 STL4. When I looked in BBWfor this app it showed Verizon Cloud. But it shows that Verizon Cloud is unavailable for my device. I looked thru BBW yesterday and the only app shown is My Verizon mobile app. Does anyone know if there is a bar file for Verizons Backup Assistant or is there any way of retrieving the backup assistant app?

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 11:32 AM
    You could try turning on LIFT TO WAKE on Advanced Interactions menu in Settings. This way as soon as you lift it, you go right to the unlock screen so it cuts out 1 swipe and you're back where you want to be
    Lift to wake and then swipe works but at times lift to wake becomes annoying!

I press the key U and then swipe, discovered this technique last yesterday. I guess it should for Q10 to since it has a physical keyboard.

Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.1.1151
    11-20-14 11:59 AM
    I had verizons backup assistant plus on my phone to backup my contacts. When I upgraded using a non-destructive update thru Sacheasi, this app was no longer on my Z10 STL4. When I looked in BBWfor this app it showed Verizon Cloud. But it shows that Verizon Cloud is unavailable for my device. I looked thru BBW yesterday and the only app shown is My Verizon mobile app. Does anyone know if there is a bar file for Verizons Backup Assistant or is there any way of retrieving the backup assistant app?
    I would look in the prior update package for the .bar files of those Verizon-specific apps and then install them on my device. (That's my best guess, as I do not have STL4 and Verizon is not my carrier.)
    11-20-14 12:19 PM
    My android runtime sort of goes to sleep after a while and it's impossible to run any android apps unless I reboot. This is annoying
    FWIW, I do not have that issue on my Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1151.
    11-20-14 12:21 PM
    Reverted back to 10.2.2.1531 on my Stl100-4 as 10.3.1 seemed to be a total battery sucker although 10.3.0.1052 seemed to be a good choice but it cannot compete 10.2.2.1531 in the battery life.I think 10.3.1 official may get the battery life better but its to b waited for

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 12:29 PM
    I did complete the steps with oobe:// but it wont connect to my BB Link. It says complete initial setup and connect the device afterwards. I can't restore my backup :s
    That is exactly my problem, too. I think using BB Link to perform a device reset, followed by reload of device software might resolve the issue. However, I would then have to rebuild my phone from scratch, which I want to avoid. I am hoping that someone will discover a "non-destructive" method to fix the issue.
    Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1151
    11-20-14 12:38 PM
    Are there any apps and/or programs that will backup SMS/MMS and Call Logs? Any tools that will allow the dissection of the Settings portion of a BB Link backup?
    11-20-14 12:59 PM
    I cannot save a new task in the Remember app. Tried from the menu inside Calendar app - no luck. Tried Voice assistant's task creation - nothing. It allows you to enter all necessary information but after you click "Save" nothing happens and new task is nowhere to be found.
    It seems to me that default "All Tasks" folder where all unsorted tasks need to be created is somehow not integrated with the rest of the system.
    I have a Z30, could anybody with official 10.3 OS on BlackBerry Passport confirm if this works on their device?
    Maybe we can sideload a working .bar file of Remember app.
    Thanks
    11-20-14 01:00 PM
    FWIW, I do not have that issue on my Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1151.
    I think it has to do with specific android apps. I am having difficulty nailing it down

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 01:08 PM
    I you will loose nothing by reloading the software. If it fails to come to setup screen, after waiting and doing those simple screen assistant tip I just switch it off by holding the swith and reboot. Most of the times it reboot in setup. But make sure you have Internet to log into your previous account and set BBM.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 01:18 PM
    On my passport does not work the monitor device. A long horizontal line and then steeply down.
    11-20-14 01:27 PM
    I would look in the prior update package for the .bar files of those Verizon-specific apps and then install them on my device. (That's my best guess, as I do not have STL4 and Verizon is not my carrier.)
    Do you think a security wipe might bring it back as the phone will go back to its original settings?
    11-20-14 01:33 PM
    Is that on heavy usage? I get at most 10 hours with my Q10. And I won't call my usage heavy usage at all.

Posted via CB10
    Yep. Heavy usage with some calls. I get less 12 back on 1016. Definitely, 1151 is worth an upgrade!

Sentt frrom myy BlaackBerrryy Q10 on Globe-Telecom | OS 10.3.1.1151 via SIC Wipe n Load
    11-20-14 01:52 PM
    Yep. Heavy usage with some calls. I get less 12 back on 1016. Definitely, 1151 is worth an upgrade!

Even prior to me installing 1151, my battery life has always been around that 10 hours. I use Opera Mini and Browser as my primary browsers, I do a lot of BBM and WhatsApp and that's it. No email, no Twitter App, no FB app, NOTHING. Hell, I spend most time on Edge, but the battery doesn't last as long as I see on others' Q10 here.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 02:07 PM
    Even prior to me installing 1151, my battery life has always been around that 10 hours. I use Opera Mini and Browser as my primary browsers, I do a lot of BBM and WhatsApp and that's it. No email, no Twitter App, no FB app, NOTHING. Hell, I spend most time on Edge, but the battery doesn't last as long as I see on others' Q10 here.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm that's odd. I do a lot of BBM too, 6 groups I must say. I have whatsapp but rarely use it. I have 6 email accounts I use them a lot and sync from time to time. Twitter check, Facebook check, iGrann check, and other messenger client. In short, my Q10 is a busy phone.

LyoobaBerry likes this.
    11-20-14 02:25 PM
    battery on this bulid sucks

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 02:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    I've gotten a lot of freezes/crashes with Waze. After the first freeze in the middle of navigation, I'll run it again and Waze will start but freeze before it gets a fix on my location. Another quit/run and the Blackberry says Waze as crashed, Wait/OK. Click OK then again re-run Waze, then it's all good. Not that great if you're the driver though.
    11-20-14 02:29 PM
    On my passport does not work the monitor device. A long horizontal line and then steeply down.
    Same here Q10. Autoloader and restore from Link

Q10 PLAY PL (EU)
    11-20-14 02:36 PM
    Same here Q10. Autoloader and restore from Link

Q10 PLAY PL (EU)
    OS bug since early 10.3 released. Not such an issue, I run it after reboot or after I unplug from charger. Never restore from link, just start from scratch!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    11-20-14 02:48 PM
1,274 ... 4041424344 ...