Z10 -3, from a since-forgotten 10.3.0 build to this, via autoloader, no restore.

Only problem I've noticed thus far is that copy & paste doesn't work. Either "copy" doesn't work or "paste" doesn't work, but I can attempt to copy for an hour & any attempt to paste, I never get a pop-up dialogue to paste.

Can anyone confirm?
    Where are you trying to copy and paste. I just did this :

doesn't work or "paste" doesn't

Hold your finger down for a couple of seconds. The option to paste will pop up

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1151 or PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1151 depends what device I'm on. Official member of the Peevishlicious Crew
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-17-14 08:07 PM
    Any flash with this one? Can't watch NASA live site on 10.3.1.1016 :-(

Posted via CB10
    Hold on...let me go back the 800 plus pages and see if I can find you that answer....
    Legal Eagle, 3rdStone and Mecca EL like this.
    11-17-14 08:10 PM
    Z10 -3, from a since-forgotten 10.3.0 build to this, via autoloader, no restore.

Only problem I've noticed thus far is that copy & paste doesn't work. Either "copy" doesn't work or "paste" doesn't work, but I can attempt to copy for an hour & any attempt to paste, I never get a pop-up dialogue to paste.

Can anyone confirm?
    Have you tried a hard rest?
    11-17-14 08:10 PM
    I have turned them on, and I even made a profile and had it active. Yet I don't get any notifications and I have used the search button didn't see anyone has the exact same issue I have. I'm not getting any notifications period!. P.S You really didn't need to be that blunt in your reply when I was only asking a simple question. Thanks for your help!!!
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I was in a hurry earlier. Let's see if I can redeem myself.

Some questions:
    • What hardware are you using? (Sometimes this seems to make a difference.)
    • There are 3 types of notifications: visual, haptic and audio. Do you get ANY of them?
    • Are you using stock sounds?
    • How long has it been since you loaded the leak? This version seems to take longer than usual to "settle down".
    • What method did you use to load the leak? Autoloader, Sachesi, blitz, something else?
    • What OS version did you come from?
    • Did you do a full restore or partial restore or no restore at all? If your previous OS was NOT 10.3.x then a full restore is not recommended since it would be putting 10.2 settings in a 10.3 environment. 10.3.0 to 10.3.1 there is less chance of "settings clash" but could still happen.
    • I do not believe security wipes are necessary if you used an autoloader to install the leak but others seem to. Have you done that?
    • Others also seem to believe hard resets have an effect on resolving issues. I haven't personally seen any hard evidence but doesn't hurt to do them.
    • Others have reported that a "couple of reboots" resolved their issue. Have you tried that?
    HotFix, codeslinga and Mecca EL like this.
    11-17-14 08:24 PM

Can anyone confirm?
    Never experienced problem copying (as long as text has been selected). Have noticed (even in 10.2) that sometimes I have to long-press where the cursor is for the paste pop-up to show up.
    11-17-14 08:28 PM
    I have duplicated email with the new icon on left. What is that icon?

Attachment 315141

Posted via CB10
    I believe the "file folder" (on the first copy of the message) means the message has been filed. The "open envelope" means it's been read. The "check mark" means it is a sent message. You can control whether the "filed" and "sent" messages appear in the hub by going to hub settings, "Display and Actions" and disabling them.
    moody and Superfly_FR like this.
    11-17-14 08:33 PM
    Here's some fixes found on 10.3.1.1151, that you should consider before upgrading

1. Swipe back issue when on a group chat (BBM)
    2. Watermark removed (Diagnostic Screen) from the OS.
    3. Battery drains a bit faster (just a bit, sometimes only)
    4. LED and notification sounds issue fixed
    5. Notifications and BBM Hub menu fixed

OS 10.3.1.1151 Fixes & Findings-img_20141118_103516.png

OS 10.3.1.1151 Fixes & Findings-img_20141118_103507.png

Sentt frrom myy BlaackBerrryy Q10 on Globe-Telecom | OS 10.3.1.1151
    Last edited by jdesignz; 11-17-14 at 08:56 PM.
    11-17-14 08:44 PM
    Well, I had my first real screen flicker tonight on the Passport. It has 1151 nondestructively loaded four days ago over the autoloaded 1016, which was over the stock 10.3.0.10xx the phone came with.

And the flicker was on the BB app for CB, no less! After shutting down the CB app a few times it finally went away. Nothing else was active at the time. I can't explain it.

I'm thinking of doing a re-load of 1151 using Blitz, remembering of course to side load the Fuse (Blend) bar from the earlier leak so that Blend will keep working. Or maybe I should just wait for the next leak....
    11-17-14 09:55 PM
    And this sucks big time. Business phone with sketchy calendar don't miss this one on official release guys!

Posted via CB10
    Same here.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 10:45 PM
    I just added the build Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1151 and I'm not getting any notifications. Not even the led flashing. Annoying beyond believes. Am I the only one? Please help
    Have you tried to re-set your notification settings!

Sometimes you will have to delete an account in Settings -> Accounts and re-add them in order the get them working!

Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.1.1151
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-17-14 11:05 PM
    -Diagnostic Tool not anymore there. This is therefore considered by the guys in the development team already a "mature" release

-Latest Instagram (APK) works

-Blend on the Passport seems not to be functional . On the PC/Mac side the software asks for an update (that for now does not exist)
    Possible workaround -to be confirmed- is to install the previous version of sys.fuse

It is confirmed as I have tested

-Swipe back gesture in BBM group chats bug has been fixed

-Improved assisted suggestions and setup on the device

Back in business after running the autoloader (Passport)

-The BlackBerry logo animation during startup is back to the normal fluidity

-The flickering in the apps has been fixed (it was really annoying on 1016) EDIT: the problem is reduced but in some cases still there

-Some users, who did not use autoloader, seem to have issues with BBM and the clock application (both crash). This is still being investigated. Personally is all good for me (Passport updated through autoloader)

-Adjustment to the Reply Now feature

-Users seem to have to swipe to unlock twice, as the first swipe only takes you to a lock screen. No work around at this time.
    So, as a summary, can I state that this release has no major issue, and can be used with confidence as a daily driver ?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 11:47 PM
    i experienced late this evening, im playing youtube video . . .
    on fast tube apps, no sound with video (i uninstall and install back, still the same)
    on facebook - no sound with video
    instagram - sound ok video ok
    browser - sound ok video ok

i restarted my phone (z3) and all becomes well.
    11-18-14 12:12 AM
    OK, so Evernote isn't broken, just my account. It won't connect. Tried with other Evernote account and it worked. Hmm.. Wonder what's wrong with the other one..

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-18-14 12:25 AM
    Is anyone using this as a daily driver

Posted via CB10
    Yes.
    Superfly_FR and Mecca EL like this.
    11-18-14 12:27 AM
    Thanks Blackbird. That's disappointing though...

To the other there people who responded BlackBerry Assistant was launching apps correctly, you did not indicate if it wasn't working in 1016 or not.

The fact that it is still an issue for at least one person who was having issues in 1016, and I saw someone else say their calendar reminders still aren't generating audio, I am not in a hurry to deploy this update. :-)
    This problem has existed for me since 10.3.0.1418. Not only will the assistant not launch an app, it also won't include apps in the standard search. I'm sure they're related, I just don't know how...yet...
    HotFix likes this.
    11-18-14 01:30 AM
    Reloaded 1016 yesterday around mid day. For me, that release is far more stable. No lock ups, no crashes, everything works fine and battery life is brilliant.

I'll wait for the next leak

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 01:48 AM
    Seems to be that the system sucks my battery. Reloaded the core OS yesterday but still the same batter drain.
    Gonna reload the autoloader and install everything from scratch. This time a did a restore of. 1016 except application settings and blackberry runtime. Not a good idea.

OS 10.3.1.1151 Fixes & Findings-img_20141118_094107.png

OS 10.3.1.1151 Fixes & Findings-img_20141118_094208.png

I lose 30 % in three hours.

Seems to better since I deleted sync to iTunes.

Posted with my rocking Z10 STL 100-2

Attachment 315283
    Last edited by Chris Degroote; 11-18-14 at 11:02 AM.
    11-18-14 02:47 AM
    I Can't open bbm
    11-18-14 03:06 AM
    i experienced late this evening, im playing youtube video . . .
    on fast tube apps, no sound with video (i uninstall and install back, still the same)
    on facebook - no sound with video
    instagram - sound ok video ok
    browser - sound ok video ok

i restarted my phone (z3) and all becomes well.
    seems like it's missing a player ,my camera apps let me see the preview but not live streaming so i went back to 1016 till next hopefully will be fixed and also skype turns unavailable on mobile data after wifi usage and it won't turn back on unless i'm on wifi
    josh74 and KorChi_JapThai like this.
    11-18-14 03:18 AM
    3 days on 1016 and installed 1151 last Sunday on my z10 st 100-2 using autoloader + full backup .

Few observations:

- cell & wi-fi network stronger signal
    - a bit lag while opening app ( native or android)
    - a bit better battery life than 1016
    - need a reset after installation to settle everything

And thanks for the leak!

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 03:27 AM
    - cell & wi-fi network stronger signal
    Wondering where this build has been released ... may be an European one, as we are the only to point a better radio ...
    11-18-14 04:00 AM
    another weird issue : z10 st-4 i've got an update for iheart radio from snap but the one on my phone was from bb world , that looks like they're trying to merge android and bb platforms
    11-18-14 04:15 AM
    Z30 sta 2 auto loader install no restore.

Everything working perfectly as expected from an autoloader + no restore install.

No bbm, clock, whatever crashing or can't open, no problems whatsoever

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 05:28 AM
    I have duplicated email with the new icon on left. What is that icon?
    Posted via CB10
    Folder icons means - mesage is in subfolder of inbox. If this it Google sh*ty email account, set virtual subfolder with recommends off from sync - reason, why client see messages twice ...
    11-18-14 06:06 AM
    Yes.
    Yes to daily driver too.
    Abk92 likes this.
    11-18-14 06:10 AM
1,274 ... 3233343536 ...