Loving so far. A few rough edges here and there, but totally loving everything. A 10x improvement over 10.2.1 for sure.

If BlackBerry keeps iterating at this pace, I am truly ecstatic to see what 10.4 will bring.

Loving the active call tab at the top of the home screen. Hopefully they keep improving it to bring added functionally and also to make if blend in better.

Also, stumbled across this feature. If a phone number is highlighted in the browser, the overflow menu has an option to call the number. No need to copy, open the dialer, paste the number and then send. Be wanting this since my OS7 days. So cool to see it in action.

Posted via CB10
    ..... and text

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1151
    11-16-14 05:19 PM
    What they're going about is having two swipes just to get to the lock screen. One to wake it up, and have lock screen with time and notifications (if shown on lock screen), then another swipe to clear that and either put in password or be back to what they were doing. I'm only having to do a single swipe if my device is already unlocked. If locked, then I have to double-swipe to bring up unlock screen.
    To clarify, with no password set, from sleep, one swipe brings me to the lock screen. Second swipe clears the lock screen and takes me back to wherever I was before the phone went to sleep. On previous leaks, one swipe woke the device AND bypassed the lock screen.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1151
    11-16-14 05:20 PM
    Is this office side loaded android app?

Q10 with 10.3.1.1125
    Yes, from Snap

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 05:23 PM
    Unless you have a Passport or any of the Porsche devices, Blend will not work. The Z and Q devices haven't been whitelisted for use with Blend, yet.
    I don't recall stating "all". Why are you putting words in my mouth, or do you have trouble reading?
    No you didn't use the word "all". But the choice of words imply it.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1151
    11-16-14 05:27 PM
    i never do sic wipe after or before autoloade, and every thing works fine, iam inhabitants of Mars if I don't make a sic wipe?
    I never wipe at all.
    Step 1. Backup password keeper to SD
    Step2. Autoloader
    Step3. manual setup.
    Done.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1151
    11-16-14 05:29 PM
    To clarify, with no password set, from sleep, one swipe brings me to the lock screen. Second swipe clears the lock screen and takes me back to wherever I was before the phone went to sleep. On previous leaks, one swipe woke the device AND bypassed the lock screen.
    Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1151
    With no password set, from sleep, one swipe brings me to the lock screen. Second swipe clears the lock screen and takes me back to wherever I was before the phone went to sleep.
    BUT!: when i "lock" phone (off lcd) via power button and swipe in short time after, then go thru lock screen direct to apps in one swipe in same way as before.
    Mecca EL and eiht like this.
    11-16-14 05:37 PM
    Excuse my ignorance, but I only recently crawled out from under my rock to check out the goings on with Blackberry and this release.
    Not new to these releases and I didn't have any issues doing an update but I'm just now getting around to what's in 10.3.
    I noticed that Link is now not available in 10.3 (or at least it isn't on my Z10 with 10.3.1.1151). I took it that Link would be replaced with Blend when the OTA releases. Regardless, I 'm no longer able to access remotely with this release.
    I did get a notification pop up from Link, though:
    OS 10.3.1.1151 Fixes & Findings-link-notification.jpg
    Oddly enough...everything appears to be configured properly and Link works fine on my desktop, but I still can't access remotely. My Settings\Device Connections> still shows my computer as connected, but it won't connect to it...not even via USB.

I suppose it's just something I'll have to live with...just sucks not having that RA.
    11-16-14 05:39 PM

This is not what I'm saying. *The discussion here is for those NOT using a device password.*

From sleep, one swipe brings me to the lock screen. Second swipe clears the lock screen and takes me back to wherever I was before the phone went to sleep. On previous leaks, one swipe woke the device AND bypassed the lock screen. *

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1151
    I covered that. If my device goes to sleep, and is not password locked, a single swipe wakes and clears all the way to what I was doing.

There's some interesting behavior here, to be sure. If I let the screen go dark and immediately swipe to wake, then I'm required to swipe twice. If it goes dark and I leave it alone for 5 seconds, then I can do the single swipe. If it locks, it's two swipes again.‎

Just for kicks I shut off my password lock; same thing. Two swipes required immediately after the screen goes dark, one swipe if left alone for at least a few seconds. Also a single swipe if using the power button ‎to sleep.
    11-16-14 05:39 PM
    Teamviewer is not workin. It says that it needs connection to the internet......
    11-16-14 05:49 PM
    How i can fix Clock?
    11-16-14 05:49 PM
    Teamviewer is not workin. It says that it needs connection to the internet......
    I do have the same problem

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 05:57 PM
    Passport users use "u" and "enter" to unlock

I have had a fair bit of screen flicker today.

Posted via CB10
    geekaren and Mecca EL like this.
    11-16-14 05:58 PM
    Excuse my ignorance, but I only recently crawled out from under my rock to check out the goings on with Blackberry and this release.
    Not new to these releases and I didn't have any issues doing an update but I'm just now getting around to what's in 10.3.
    I noticed that Link is now not available in 10.3 (or at least it isn't on my Z10 with 10.3.1.1151). I took it that Link would be replaced with Blend when the OTA releases. Regardless, I 'm no longer able to access remotely with this release.
    I did get a notification pop up from Link, though:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Link notification.jpg 
Views:	1559 
Size:	152.3 KB 
ID:	314934
    Oddly enough...everything appears to be configured properly and Link works fine on my desktop, but I still can't access remotely. My Settings\Device Connections> still shows my computer as connected, but it won't connect to it...not even via USB.

I suppose it's just something I'll have to live with...just sucks not having that RA.
    HedoBum (love that tag, BTW)

Have you tried deleting the BB Link account from the device then re-adding it? I had that problem when I upgraded from 10.2 to 10.3. and again to 10.3.1...

Just a thought.
    11-16-14 06:00 PM
    I noticed that Link is now not available in 10.3 (or at least it isn't on my Z10 with 10.3.1.1151). I took it that Link would be replaced with Blend when the OTA releases.
    Install Blend with new version of Link (needed for 10.3.1). In Blend are not all functions from Link (usb flasher).
    11-16-14 06:00 PM
    With no password set, from sleep, one swipe brings me to the lock screen. Second swipe clears the lock screen and takes me back to wherever I was before the phone went to sleep.
    BUT!: when i "lock" phone (off lcd) via power button and swipe in short time after, then go thru lock screen direct to apps in one swipe in same way as before.
    Yup! Although for me, "short time after" is about 1 second at most.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1151
    11-16-14 06:07 PM
    HedoBum (love that tag, BTW)

Have you tried deleting the BB Link account from the device then re-adding it? I had that problem when I upgraded from 10.2 to 10.3. and again to 10.3.1...

Just a thought.
    Yeah...tried removing it from my list of paired computers on the device. Link went to disconnected state. Refreshed devices in Link and my computer showed back up on my Z10 and everything appeared connected both on my Z10 and in Link but I am still not able to connect remotely (or via USB for that matter) from my Z10.
    Even added a device restart to my procedure...no joy.
    11-16-14 06:20 PM
    Install Blend with new version of Link (needed for 10.3.1). In Blend are not all functions from Link (usb flasher).
    New version of Link?
    What is this new version you speak of? And why hast thou not provided links? Bad form, sir, bad form!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-16-14 06:25 PM
    New version of Link?
    What is this new version you speak of? And why hast thy not provided links? Bad form, sir, bad form!
    In Blend installer is new version of BBLink. It is on standard Download page on BlackBerry. In same section as old BB Link installer and BB Desktop SW for old BBOS. Must I put here link to official web?

OK, for Lazy people here it: BlackBerry Blend
    HedoBum, Mecca EL and George_B like this.
    11-16-14 06:31 PM
    Installed using Sachesi, from 10.2.1 to 10.3.1 on Q10. I can't access hub, it's blank, same goes for camera, says device software doesn't support camera, phone continues to freeze time after time when I exit an any app until the screen times out and I press the lock button from the top (now on 10 secs just for this issue).

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 06:36 PM
    Yup! Although for me, "short time after" is about 1 second at most.
    Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1151
    Hmm. Now my one swipe made skip direct to app after half hour untouched. LOL
    Simple: SOMETIME one swipe enough ..
    11-16-14 06:40 PM
    In Blend installer is new version of BBLink. It is on standard Download page on BlackBerry. In same section as old BB Link installer and BB Desktop SW for old BBOS. Must I put here link to official web?

OK, for Lazy people here it: BlackBerry Blend
    I already got Blend. Thought you were talking about downloading two separate entities and there was a new Link. Blend doesn't connect to the Z10...says it's an incompatible device. Not a problem atm...I'm more concerned about losing my RA with Link.
    Blend is something completely different. Blend is more of an extension of your phone that lets you access and view your hub and such on your computer (or at least that's what I got of it).

Thanks for the link regardless. All is forgiven and we can be friends again!
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-16-14 06:46 PM
    Installed using Sachesi, from 10.2.1 to 10.3.1 on Q10. I can't access hub, it's blank, same goes for camera, says device software doesn't support camera, phone continues to freeze time after time when I exit an any app until the screen times out and I press the lock button from the top (now on 10 secs just for this issue).

Posted via CB10
    You installed the core os, the radio, and all the apps?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1151
    11-16-14 06:47 PM
    Why do you wipe, load, then wipe again!?!?!?

Posted via CB10
    Same reason some people believe running cfp nuke five times is somehow better.
    moody, Mecca EL and tayl0rd like this.
    11-16-14 06:53 PM
    You installed the core os, the radio, and all the apps?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1151
    Yes. I followed a very simple guide from the 10.3.1.1151 original thread. Everything was well explained and easy.

I can't access contacts and phone as well.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 06:58 PM
    I already got Blend. Thought you were talking about downloading two separate entities and there was a new Link. Blend doesn't connect to the Z10...says it's an incompatible device. Not a problem atm...I'm more concerned about losing my RA with Link.
    Blend is something completely different. Blend is more of an extension of your phone that lets you access and view your hub and such on your computer (or at least that's what I got of it).

Thanks for the link regardless. All is forgiven and we can be friends again!
    Argh! In this bundle is BB Link application ALSO. Use it, Forgot Blend app, use BB Link from this Blend desktop bundle. Understand ?? In this bundle is newer version than in old BB Link installer.
    PS: i was use BB Link from bundle with number 98, this is new bundle 116.. not known for me ..
    11-16-14 07:02 PM
1,274 ... 2526272829 ...