I have installed 10.3.1.1418 autloader for Z10 STL1-3. I am facing peculiar issue of display. I have set display goes standby after every 20 seconds. However it keeps getting activated the display every often and then though there are no new emails / messages in my inbox. Has any body faced similar issue or whether any body has issue to solve this issue. Due to this recurring activation of display, battery is getting drained faster. Pl help.
    ntson likes this.
    11-16-14 09:25 AM
    I've been having problems with android apps for a while. What worked for me is turning off WiFi and they seem to get passed the green loading bar.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 09:26 AM
    I switched from Gmail for contacts to Outlook.com back in 10.2. I did this because I was having random Contacts getting deleted. I thought it was a Google issue.

Unfortunately just last week I had two contacts get deleted.

One had sent me a text and name showed as normal. The next day, only their phone number was showing, which has happened before, and all I had to do was re-associate their number w/ their name. But this time the whole contact was gone.

The other one was a contact I hadn't accessed in a week or so and it was gone too.

This type of contacts issue has plagued me since upgrading from my Torch to the new bb10. And this issue is why I haven't sold my Torch. I have to keep it so I can get contact info for those disappearing.
    I've used BlackBerry since 2007 and I've never ever ever had contacts get deleted unless I did it on purpose. So, in my opinion, this must be something not yet worked out in bb10 os.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1151
    & Q10 still on 10.3.1.1016

I am.... Mrs. Peevishlicious
    Can it be because BB10 is not able to save your contact in cloud (hotmail.com in your case). I know that there were some leaks with that bug.

New contacts seem to be saved in cloud account, later when cloud contact sync time comes it cannot actually save new contact in cloud and deletes from the contact list on the phone, too. I didn't had chance to check if this is still present on this leak. No issues on 1016 though.
    11-16-14 09:32 AM
    Is it z10 getting lagging each update. It seem on 10.3.1 Im having a bit lag when setting up my acc and the virtual keyboard is slow. Sometimes it stuttering when entering an app such as WhatsApp.

Will this get normal after a few days or z10 isnt capable of running 10.3.1.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 09:37 AM
    I just put it to my z30 from the scratch using autoloader, most of the complain things is working well on mine

- device monitor working good (battery, cpu etc)
    - led notification is ok
    - battery seems better than 1048
    - notification volume.. almost similar with 1048

Lets see in couple days...

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 09:38 AM
    For me, Passport is good with this leaked after autoloading, no issue so far

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 09:44 AM
    If you are to write fast, keyboard is not recognizing some letters you press. Simply skip them.

Using two different language keyboards. One is US English. Both of them have this problem.

STL100-1, sic multiwipe, autoloader, security wipe
    11-16-14 09:50 AM

No flash, blend not unlocked, no dark hub for those wondering.

Posted via CB10
    Ok, thx

Z10 (red) OS 10.2.2.1609 Q5 (red) OS 10.3.0.1418
    11-16-14 10:08 AM
    You must tell Blackberry that they shouldn't do non destructive updates, because this is how the push OS updates OTA to every user !!!
    He just doesn't seem to have a grasp of how computers or software work.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-16-14 10:12 AM
    Is Google Maps working for anyone? I updated from Snap to the latest version and it starts up and all is there, except the map will not load, just a grey scene.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 10:13 AM
    It seems that low notification tones are just for custom notification sounds.

The built in one's sound fine.

Hopefully this is fixed later on, but for now that's a workaround, to just use the stock notification tones.

Passport on Wind
    Have you guys tried going into "Main Volume" settings page and disabling "Always Adjust Media Volume"? Disabling it allows the volume keys to adjust notification volume when no music or video us playing. Just a thought.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-16-14 10:24 AM
    Unless you have a Passport or any of the Porsche devices, Blend will not work. The Z and Q devices haven't been whitelisted for use with Blend, yet.
    This seems to be true. Thanks. I've tried the file from post #309 & still no luck. Thanks again. Great forum.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-16-14 10:37 AM
    Equalizer is back!

Posted via CB10 - Z30 - 10.3.1.1151
    11-16-14 10:40 AM
    Is Google Maps working for anyone? I updated from Snap to the latest version and it starts up and all is there, except the map will not load, just a grey scene.

Posted via CB10
    Google maps is working for me...Q10 autoloaded settings only backup from .1016 It was very slow to start the first time.

Verizon Visual Voicemail is not working, no change for me since the first 10.3.1....

On this build however it is not even available on the phone to mess with the settings. I did sideload the 10.2.3 vvm bars.
    11-16-14 10:41 AM
    thanks for replying , i thought about the hardware i even bought a vx 350 parrot bluetooth i just don't get it i was able to switch from skype to phone and back on 10.2 and now i can't even use the bluetooth for skype
    If you use BBM Channel, hit up Michael Clewley's channel with this info
    11-16-14 10:48 AM
    It seems to me that more users who experience issues with this leak are the one using the Q10, am I right?
    I mean, it is a leak OS, and it is understandable that users of other devices will experience errors/issues here and there, but if I got it right, it seems like the Q10 are more likely to have issue.
    11-16-14 10:58 AM
    I'm not talking about home screen lol... thanks for your help!

I was asking back in the previous leak 10.3.1.1016 we could go with one swipe to unlock screen and get to what ever you were doing!

Now it takes 2 swipes, one to wake up the screen and one to unlock!

I found out that this is part of the os! No settings can get rid of that

Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.1.1151
    I just tried this:
    - hold power button down for a few seconds then select Lock
    - swipe up once, which took me to my picture password screen
    - move the number field appropriately
    - ended up where I was before (i.e. This screen)

Bottom line: one swipe to unlock and take me to the app. I also have "show wallpaper when all apps are closed" ON.

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    11-16-14 11:01 AM
    Well, despite a lot of posts about general speed/snappiness improvements, I have to say my Z30 is not as snappy as with .1016 (which itself wasn't too snappy). I've let it sit since yesterday and have been monitoring the CPU load and while it is low (<10%), actions like making folders is slow (hangs on the pop-up to create the folder, the keyboard coming up and the keyboard disappearing). Installing Android apps from Amazon has also been (mind you that was slow as well on .1016).

Anyways, I'm not going back to .1016 but just FYI that speed/performance improvements aren't universal unfortunately (of course such things never are). This was an autoloader install, no restore, clean start (which is the way I always do it).

Seems like they still need a lot of tweaks to the coding for performance issues so hopefully the extra time they now have will resolve it.
    imadorkx likes this.
    11-16-14 11:03 AM
    It seems to me that more users who experience issues with this leak are the one using the Q10, am I right?
    I mean, it is a leak OS, and it is understandable that users of other devices will experience errors/issues here and there, but if I got it right, it seems like the Q10 are more likely to have issue.
    Just a thought, maybe in future these findings and fixes threads could have a Poll on page 1 where we could post which device we have loaded on and if install is good or has issues.

Might tell us something ?
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-16-14 11:03 AM
    Successfully installed going from 1016 to 1151 non destructive
    Unlocked Z10 stl-3 and z30 sta-5 (Cda)
    Blitz install for first time using Sachesi v2 RC
    all apps working
    Bbm, clocks, android, etc yes IG too
    Battery seems to have settled nicely
    WiFi no issues
    Device monitor fine
    No dupe contacts (gmail user)
    Calendar fine

Kudos to the devs for Blitz approach and Sachesi! Will do this approach going forward. Beats redoing everything from scratch!

Via CB10 Z30 10.3.1.1151
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-16-14 11:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    Working for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 11:06 AM
    I just tried this:
    - hold power button down for a few seconds then select Lock
    - swipe up once, which took me to my picture password screen
    - move the number field appropriately
    - ended up where I was before (i.e. This screen)

Bottom line: one swipe to unlock and take me to the app. I also have "show wallpaper when all apps are closed" ON.

Posted via CB10
    We are discussing the behaviour when you don't have a password.

Two swipes to get to home screen from sleep.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1151
    11-16-14 11:07 AM
    2 cameras apps don't let see live but i see the preview and rdc don't let access remotely my pcs but they worked on 1016
    11-16-14 11:13 AM
    i get the same thing if phone it's in unlock mode z10 - 4, it takes 2 swipes
    11-16-14 11:15 AM
    Don't know if this has been posted yet... I ran a search and didn't see it.

Office Mobile works perfectly now.
    Attachment 314782
    Attachment 314783

Posted via CB10
    Is this office side loaded android app?

Q10 with 10.3.1.1125
    11-16-14 11:16 AM
1,274 ... 2223242526 ...