I've been have a problem with recording videos on this and the last leak I was on, it records for like 14 seconds then freezes then starts again after 3 seconds. I've reformatted my card so I don't think that's it. And it's a class 10 micro so card, anyone else having this problem?
    11-03-14 10:49 AM
    Facebook and messages giving me notification sounds but mails are not with 10.3.1.1016

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 10:50 AM
    I'm getting severe battery drain whenever I'm not connected to WiFi.

Is it a good idea to just reinstall the radio using the links in the OP? Will that cause me to lose anything, or should I just do a fresh install of the new OS?

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 11:07 AM
    What's about Wi-Fi Hotspot or Internet tethering on the latest leak? Does it work or not?

Posted via CB10
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 11:21 AM
    Sorry if this has been posted. Red a couple of pages and didn't see anything on this. It's the first time that happens to me that when I install a leaked OS the BBLink notes that the setup is incomplete. I did a full wipe to try again and the same thing happened. I configured manually the bb ID, BBM and also did the tutorials just in case, but always the same issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    11-03-14 12:05 PM
    Not sure how new this is (I jumped from 10.3.0.xxx):
    File renaming now gives you full control, even the extension (file type).

Posted via CB10
    chiefx13 likes this.
    11-03-14 12:06 PM
    Has anyone having charging issue? Mine, stop charging at 60 - 70%

Sentt frrom myy BlaackBerrryy Q10 | 10.3.1.1016 | Globe-Telecom
    11-03-14 12:12 PM
    Spotify notifications doesn't work properly, no toggle buttons.
    On previous version, sdk, that was working properly
    OS 10.3.1.1016 Fixes & Findings-img_20141103_201256.png

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 12:14 PM
    Having issues with email notifications, no sound.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 12:23 PM
    Attachment 311813

This is new!

Posted via CB10
    What phone is that in the background?
    11-03-14 12:25 PM
    Wipe > Autoloader > No Restore

• Recording Video stutters every few minutes, which shows up on playback. Tried at both 720p and 1080P.
    • Current version of Instagram not working, had to go back to 6.2.2.... and no I don't like iGrann.
    • BlackBerry Assistant is still not usable.... very poor implementation. Not sure why when I as for directions I get locations that are three states away....
    • Android Apps that don't even indicate they need to run in the background seem to not close once you open them. Have to manually "kill" them.
    • Battery life doesn't seem to be as good... the last 50% seems to run out much quicker than the first 50%.
    11-03-14 12:32 PM
    I am having charging issues as well. Same charger now it says change the charger or just does not recognize it. does not like to charge above 20%
    11-03-14 12:33 PM
    The only thing I have found so far is when I use the "p" shortcut to scroll through unread emails, the hub lags a bit prior to moving between messages in the main hub window. Other than that I am loving this OS

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 12:35 PM
    I'm wondering, what cpu clock is dedicated to android player. It's SO slowly!
    On 10.2 was playing temple run, hill climbing without any wories, but now its chopped,like handbrake is used.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by cukierkas; 11-03-14 at 12:55 PM.
    11-03-14 12:37 PM
    Loving this OS thus far on my Verizon Q10. Smooth, solid, good battery life. Used an auto-loader with no restore. Actually read through this entire thread (yes, it does take a while people, but it's proper forum etiquette and you'll look like an ***** for asking questions that have already been answered twenty times!).

A few things in particular I like- as mentioned, Android apps now have options to adjust the screen size ("un-zoom") and work headless. I know that has been confusing and frustrating to some people since now Android apps run in the background. I was unhappy too until I was forced to admit that it didn't appear to hurt the battery life. It's also been great to get Hub notifications when someone takes a turn in Words With Friends. Camera is fast and very clear (as someone said, not 'hazy'). Sorry, I don't use BBM so can't speak on those issues. I have hit a few websites where video doesn't play because Flash isn't found, but I'm not crying about it. It's the website's fault for using old, bloated embedded video plugins instead of HTML5 (IMHO)

Wifi Analyzer downloaded and installed from Amazon just fine- both run great with no issues. I use my Google account for storing my contacts, never had an issue with it and it's free. Plugging unpowered, large speakers directly into the phone still makes it freak out and kill all audio unfortunately. Sad since both iPhone and Droid powers the same speakers just fine. Normal headphones and powered speakers work perfectly, so I'm probably the only person who will even notice this. Maybe the speakers have so low resistance the phone's autodetect software thinks I'm shorting it out? Just a guess...

Phone stays nice and cool, even while running Android apps. Touchscreen has stayed responsive for me- previous builds would 'lag' or act like I wasn't tapping "X" sometimes. LOVE the new contact custom LED colors! Anyone else feel the old-school nostalgia?

If I run into any new issues or have anything more to report, I'll check in. Otherwise, really glad I upgraded. To those who installed via upgrade, or auto-loaded but restored, or didn't have everything working cool and smooth and perfect within the first hour... Do it right, be patient, read the threads, don't jump to conclusions, let the phone index, settle, and everything will be okay

I Want To Believe (in the Squircle)
    11-03-14 12:51 PM
    Lasted 21 hours after dying at about 20% battery left.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 12:54 PM
    I have hit a few websites where video doesn't play because Flash isn't found, but I'm not crying about it. It's the website's fault for using old, bloated embedded video plugins instead of HTML5 (IMHO)

I Want To Believe (in the Squircle)
    BlackBerry10 browser doesn't support EME (encrypted media extensions) so we can still only access drm free html5 content (sites like Netflix for example, would be possible if bb10 browser implemented EME correctly)

OS 10.3.1.1016: destructive 821 > upgrade 800 > upgrade 938 > delta 1016
    11-03-14 01:07 PM

Posted via CB10
    In settings > notifications, select the profile you are using and inside that, check the 'Customise app notifications'. The sounds might be switched over there.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 01:40 PM
    Phone is on fire. Battery down 50% in 5hrs with 30min music and no other real activity

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 02:16 PM
    I just had a strange issue that I'm unable to reproduce:

I started the camera from the lock screen, took a picture and shared it with whatsapp, then minimized the app. I then tried to reopen the camera and I got a popup that there is not enough RAM available to start the camera. There was no other app open and the device monitor showed ~800MB RAM available. Also closing the camera app didn't help. It wouldn't reopen. I had to restart the phone.
    11-03-14 02:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    Having the same problem. On its own after about an hour after I installed the leak, all Notifications were permanently on Silent. Can't turn the sound on ANYthing.
    11-03-14 02:30 PM
    Having the same problem. On its own after about an hour after I installed the leak, all Notifications were permanently on Silent. Can't turn the sound on ANYthing.
    Yup just noticed that my email notification don't sound anymore.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 02:32 PM
    Phone is on fire. Battery down 50% in 5hrs with 30min music and no other real activity

Posted via CB10
    Are you on WiFi?

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 02:37 PM
    i think we're all ready for the official one
    anon(5990673) likes this.
    11-03-14 02:42 PM
    When first start-up the device I can't get to sign in bbid because the button can't be clicked.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.1.1016

Posted via CB10
    I had the same problem on my T-mobile z10. But you can sign in later.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 03:11 PM
1,593 ... 3536373839 ...