I know this is not the place but what are these speculations about some *.1019 leak? Is it coming soon?
    It's just what you said it is, speculation.

.1124 is the latest on a production server...and it is Thursday...so maybe...I'm also just speculating...

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.3.1.1016
    dark0ne_ likes this.
    11-13-14 01:46 PM
    Some people have mentioned a work around of using a static IP

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1016
    I still claim getting rid of the automatic wifi connections solves the wifi issues. I only leave my home router on automatic connection.

Look at is this way. Once DHCP is performed, it is static until the session is terminated. The static IP only effects the start of the session.

Now in theory, the automatic connections shouldn't matter either once a connection is established. But those automatic connections are a security risk IF they go to WAPs that don't use encryption. You should disable them as a security precaution.

What I need to do is set up Kismet and see if the BlackBerry wifi is doing probes on the WAPs that have automatic connection enabled while the phone already has a connection established.

Going back to security issues, even if all your automatic wifi connections use encryption, your phone will issues probes with the SSID of those WAPs if you haven't established a wifi connection and of course if wifi is enabled . This will be in the clear. You might not want a probe to "Love Shack Hotel" or "Badabing Strip Joint" to be broadcasted.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 01:49 PM
    It's just what you said it is, speculation.

.1124 is the latest on a production server...and it is Thursday...so maybe...I'm also just speculating...

�kay I guess there is no autoloaders for 1124. How you find them in Sachesi? I tryed many times but just old releases.
    11-13-14 01:56 PM
    �kay I guess there is no autoloaders for 1124. How you find them in Sachesi? I tryed many times but just old releases.
    Let me clarify, there are no new leaks out there on Sachesi or through an autoloader. .1016 is still the most current leak.

dark0ne_ likes this.
    11-13-14 02:10 PM
    Some people have mentioned a work around of using a static IP

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1016
    Thx I have seen that. But that should not be a real solution :-( If this is what's waiting for us on 10.3.1. I don't want to be a part of it. 10.3.1. is not ready by far, which is evident by their pushing the release of Classic in late December.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Croberry1989; 11-13-14 at 03:49 PM.
    11-13-14 03:17 PM
    Thx I have seen that. But that should not be a real solution :-( If this is what's waiting for us on 10.3.1. I don't want to be a part of it. 10.3.1. is not ready by far, which is evident by their pushing the release of Classic in late December.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't say it was a real solution. I said it was a work around. It's a leak. Leaks have bugs. Better to have a work around than nothing.
    I have used static IPs on my router for years. Makes it easier for my network.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1016
    11-13-14 05:35 PM
    I didn't say it was a real solution. I said it was a work around. It's a leak. Leaks have bugs. Better to have a work around than nothing.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1016
    Will try it. :-) But I have so many problems with 10.3.1. leaks that I really have to revert. :-( Most of my important android apps are just not working properly, sometimes the resolution during the unlocking stucks in square-like form, calls are breaking...all deal breakers. Which is a shame, since I really like the new look. :-((

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 05:40 PM

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1016
    Do you set static IPs for router or BB device? I have the same issue. If we have to set static IP for router, it is impossible for office wifi.
    11-13-14 05:52 PM
    The static IP didn't solve my wifi problem. Getting rid of all the auto connects except one did. If you need two encrypted WAPs, you will have to disable all auto connections.

Static IP instructions:

You will need to create a reservation in your router for the static IP. You may have to restrict your DHCP range first. That depends on the router. Then on your BlackBerry you need to set up access to the wap with a static IP.

Posted via CB10
    nmduc073 likes this.
    11-13-14 06:15 PM
    Thank but it doesn't solve. I disabled all connections excep the one I connected. It is the issue of BB to catch the wifi range.
    11-13-14 06:22 PM
    people with wifi problems, that you cant fix, Michael Crewley is aware as ive emailed him the issue's with logs, he said that it will be shared with the team, i explained to him that 10.3.0.1154 didnt have any wifi issue's now all of a sudden 10.3.1 has, so hopefully this will be sorted

Posted via CB10
    nmduc073 and mkiiw like this.
    11-13-14 06:27 PM
    Thank you very much.
    11-13-14 06:37 PM
    I never had a range issue. I would start a 200mbyte download and have it die half way. Getting rid of the automatic connections stopped that problem.

It wouldn't hurt to download one of those wifi analyzers and see if you have interference. I think "wifi analyzer" doesn't work on this link, but "wifi tracker" does.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 06:42 PM
    Someone has this issue while others haven't.
    11-13-14 07:04 PM
    Quick settings bar disable or bugged can't get it to apear

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 09:35 PM
    Hub notification from android apps can't be opened on my z3 and when i hold it, it shows nothing text there

Attachment 310872

Anyone have this issue?

Blackberry Z3 OS 10.3.1.1016
    I do. However I found you can delete them by toggling mass delete/change mode then deleting there.*
    11-13-14 10:43 PM
    Attachment 311004

Car apps. Also, this morning when I got in my car it prompted my that something called My Car found my Land Rover and if that was correct. And now when I'm connected to my bluetooth in my car my lock screen has a whole different look telling me I'm connected to my Land Rover.

I can't take screen shot of locked screen, correct? I'll try to take a pic with my dusty iPhone or something sometime.

Posted via CB10 on Q10 / 33485259
    That is cool. I can't enable it manually so it seems you need to have a compatible in-car Bluetooth to unlock it
    11-13-14 10:45 PM
    Also: on the home screen swipe inward from the top left corner.
    11-13-14 10:48 PM
    Clarify the issues, this is my experience:
    After the initial update it would shutdown at 33%, it did this twice. I would boot it straight up or power it with a charger and turn and it would be at 20% or so.

After doing this two or three times, it has been fine, runs down past 33% to 0% with no issues, getting about a day to day and half now.
    Im facing exactly same problem. Mine shuts down at 25% but then charges from 0%. I will try your method. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 10:49 PM
    More than with other versions, a lot of phone calls are cut off because of bad coverage.

Q10 10.3.1.1016
    11-14-14 12:54 AM
    The Volume Up/Down on the headphones stop working after a while. A restart is needed to be able to skip songs again and control the volume via headphones (
    11-14-14 01:09 AM
    Idk what's going on with this OS but I have it on both my Z30 and Z10 and both have issues like crazy. I'd sort through 77 pages of this thread but I don't have time for that.

I just noticed I had over 25 missed calls throughout the day but my phone never rang. In fact I was just sending my girl a text trying to find out why she hasn't called and she claims she called 5 times. Let me remind you that my phone was in my hand. Went to missed calls and 5 calls were missed 1 min before.

Go to type a text and notice nothing is typing in the field.

And deleting a bbm chat from the hub is impossible unless I "select More" to delete and add the bbm chats to the list I want deleted. And half the time after deleting the blue checkmark remains on the screen

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 02:13 AM
    Idk what's going on with this OS but I have it on both my Z30 and Z10 and both have issues like crazy. I'd sort through 77 pages of this thread but I don't have time for that.

I just noticed I had over 25 missed calls throughout the day but my phone never rang. In fact I was just sending my girl a text trying to find out why she hasn't called and she claims she called 5 times. Let me remind you that my phone was in my hand. Went to missed calls and 5 calls were missed 1 min before.

And deleting a bbm chat from the hub is impossible unless I "select More" to delete and add the bbm chats to the list I want deleted. And half the time after deleting the blue checkmark remains on the screen

Posted via CB10
    It you are playing video, the phone doesn't ring. You do get a visual notification that a call is incoming, and you slide to answer or hang up. To my recollection the phone does ring when you are playing audio.

I have no problem with the phone ringing in general other than the case where I play video.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 03:12 AM
    people with wifi problems, that you cant fix, Michael Crewley is aware as ive emailed him the issue's with logs, he said that it will be shared with the team, i explained to him that 10.3.0.1154 didnt have any wifi issue's now all of a sudden 10.3.1 has, so hopefully this will be sorted

Posted via CB10
    Wow. That's awesome man. And ask him why is android runtime crappier. :-) It is faster but many apps that have worked before now don't , like Medscape.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 03:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    Agreed, lots of erratic and illogical issues with this OS version after running it for 2 weeks. I for one have never experienced so many bizarre issues, which is what I reported in an earlier thread...and is ultimately why I reverted to 938. My Q10 is stable once again, not the latest but still running10.3.1 series.

Posted via my Kick@ss Q10
    11-14-14 07:23 AM
1,593 ... 5960616263 ...