As a fellow Q10 user the answer is no

Q10 - 10.3.1.1016
    So then, do you advice to return to 10.2.1??
    11-08-14 04:05 PM
    Assistant is completely broken in 1016, along with a bunch of other things. This is definitely NOT READY for normal use.

Posted via CB10
    Before you state that it's broken, suggest you take the time to read and discover what's wrong with your situation. Also, take note that this build is working great for vast majority of users.

Posted via my kick@ss Q10
    Last edited by Norg; 11-09-14 at 01:55 PM.
    gfondeur likes this.
    11-08-14 04:28 PM
    Used autoloader without any restore.
    But Battery part of Device Manager is going crazy... see below.
    Known bug in .938 and .1016 leaks. Device Manager/System Monitor background part not started after boot. Value samples not saved.
    Simply launch then close UI after boot - for start headless background part.
    11-08-14 04:39 PM
    Finding: I believe this is new. When I set an out office response on my active sync email I now have the option to set a different message for auto response to emails within my organization. MS Outlook and my web client don't display the option but the email settings on my phone do.

BlackBerry Z30 STA100-5 on Rogers
    I think this was announced in either 10.3 or for 10.3.1. A welcome change IMHO.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016
    11-08-14 05:05 PM
    Need recommendation. I am running the 1016 leak on my Q10. I'm having considerable problems with Link maintaining a connection reading my SD card. It will read it once then I get an error message " Network error, Windows cannot access \\169.254.8.81\removable_SD Card. Initially this only happened with the 64 gb SD card I was attempting to use. Now it happens with my 32 gb card that did not have any problem. I have uninstalled Link, Blend and Drivers. I ran CC Cleaner to clear out any remmants of anything. Before I reinstall though, I need recommendation on should I just install Link from the BB site or do I need to install Blend and accept all 3 install options (Blend, Link, Drivers) or select Blend and just select the 2 options (Link and Drivers). I have been working on this for 3 days and nothing so far has worked. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have used and read everything I found doing a search on this site and through Google also. Thanks in advance
    11-08-14 05:38 PM
    I just received my Z30 ( at&t 100-5) on Wednesday, I autoloaded 10.3.0.908 then loaded 10.3.1.1016 Blitz. Everything seems to be running fine with the exception of when I turn off my wifi my at&t network has a H instead of 4G, Does anybody know what signal that is? Has this happened to anybody on at&t? Is there anyway to get the 4G back?

Posted via CB10
    I bought it unlocked from shopblackberry.com

AT&T 9700-->9900-->Z10-->Z30 10.3.1.1016
    It's from shopblackberry.com(Sta100-5), at&t is the network I'm on.

I bought the STA100-5 version unlocked thru shopblackberry.com, it works on at&t.

H it's 4G, but not 4GLTE
    the STA100-5 on ATT it's capable of LTE in selected areas because it don't have the main LTE band from ATT which its band 17, you can get 3g/4g almost everywhere but LTE just on selected areas.

Now on T-mobile you can get 4GLTE almost everywhere T-Mobile has footprint.
    11-08-14 06:13 PM
    Noticed weird screen reader option is this new I accidentally triggered it what does this do and how do I turn it on and off

Thank you

Have z30 stl 5 with this thread OK and did a autoloader update

Posted via CB10
    Please read a few pages back
    11-08-14 06:20 PM
    Before you state that it's broken, suggest you take the time to read and discover what's wrong with your situation. Also, take that this build is working great for vast majority of users.

Posted via my kick@ss Q10
    Agreed. I have to say, Virtual Assistant has never worked so good for me as with this build. It's instantaneous. Much faster than before (I'm talking load times, not response times after asking it a question).
    11-08-14 06:33 PM
    Need recommendation. I am running the 1016 leak on my Q10. I'm having considerable problems with Link maintaining a connection reading my SD card. It will read it once then I get an error message " Network error, Windows cannot access \\169.254.8.81\removable_SD Card. Initially this only happened with the 64 gb SD card I was attempting to use. Now it happens with my 32 gb card that did not have any problem. I have uninstalled Link, Blend and Drivers. I ran CC Cleaner to clear out any remmants of anything. Before I reinstall though, I need recommendation on should I just install Link from the BB site or do I need to install Blend and accept all 3 install options (Blend, Link, Drivers) or select Blend and just select the 2 options (Link and Drivers). I have been working on this for 3 days and nothing so far has worked. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have used and read everything I found doing a search on this site and through Google also. Thanks in advance
    Are you connecting using a USB3 port? I have had issues using a USB3 port.

If you have one try using a USB2 port.

T-Mobile STL100-3 running autoloaded 10.3.1.1016 setup from scratch.
    11-08-14 06:38 PM
    My problem was different than yours, but BlackBerry had me uninstall everything BlackBerry from the control panel, then use the Blend download, but not install Blend. That is ust install Link and the other program from the Blend download, but not Blend.

Did you have the storage setup selected for USB data?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 07:07 PM
    I only have one USB port and it does indicate in device manager that is USB 3.0. If I uninstall not sure if my USB port will still work if I uninstall. Any thoughts?
    11-08-14 07:09 PM
    Thanks I thought I should download Blend and ust install Link and Drivers. Thanks for confirming that! No I don't have USB mass storage set to on because it says that File Manager and BB Link connections will not work with it set to on. Also, I don't the connection to SD card is maintained even with it set to on. I am going to just download Blend but only install Link and Drivers and see if it works this time. I have turned off my Antivirus and Windows Firewall so that nothing will be blocked. Will share if this works.
    11-08-14 07:16 PM
    Now there's a big problem. I installed this leak and don't think I'm entirely on with it, just completed a factory reset and shocked to see that my phone has been wiped but I still have this exact OS running. Never seen anything like this in my entire BlackBerry experience. I thought doing a hard reset would take me back to 10.2

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 08:37 PM
    Now there's a big problem. I installed this leak and don't think I'm entirely on with it, just completed a factory reset and shocked to see that my phone has been wiped but I still have this exact OS running. Never seen anything like this in my entire BlackBerry experience. I thought doing a hard reset would take me back to 10.2

Posted via CB10
    Factory reset only wipes your apps, settings, and data.

Hard reset is something else, it clears the memory cache and other stuff. It's similar to pulling battery off in legacy BlackBerry devices.

To downgrade to the old OS version you need autoloader.

Posted via CB10 - Z30 - 10.3.1.1016
    11-08-14 08:48 PM
    Assistant is completely broken in 1016, along with a bunch of other things. This is definitely NOT READY for normal use.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm, I wouldn't go that far. Actually I wouldn't even say it's mildly dysfunctional. In fact, it works wonderfully for me- in a relatively quiet environment.

Posted via CB10 on Z10 STL100-3
    11-08-14 09:17 PM
    Can any one help I have downloaded the os but notification remains silent. I have z 10 stl100-1

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 10:11 PM
    1017 radio sucks.
    I loaded 633 radio 3 days ago, the battery alot better now.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 10:39 PM
    Thanks I thought I should download Blend and ust install Link and Drivers. Thanks for confirming that! No I don't have USB mass storage set to on because it says that File Manager and BB Link connections will not work with it set to on. Also, I don't the connection to SD card is maintained even with it set to on. I am going to just download Blend but only install Link and Drivers and see if it works this time. I have turned off my Antivirus and Windows Firewall so that nothing will be blocked. Will share if this works.
    I suppose it is a matter of what you want to run. For example, I rather look at the SD card as just another hard drive, but I plug the phone into linux a lot. I only use BlackBerry Link for backup and restore. That is, I don't want to sync files.

When you don't enable USB, then the phone has to set up ethernet over USB. That is slightly more complex than using it as a drive since firewalls and such are involved.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 10:58 PM
    Ok, so I downgraded back to 10.3.0.1418 and found notifications working again. Then I autoloaded to this 10.3.1.1016 and notifications still not working. Indeed, the notification popup does not even show.

Can anyone pretty PLEASE verify they are experiencing the same issue or not? And any suggestions/help?? Again, I am on Z10.
    I do not get calendar notification sounds on 10.3.1.1016. I get the calendar notification popups, but I do not get the corresponding notification sound. My calendar notifications worked OK on 10.3.0.1418.
    Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1016
    11-08-14 10:58 PM
    I am facing the same problem. The notification not working.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 11:03 PM
    I was getting horrible battery life on my Verizon z30 since updating to this version, but now after about 2 weeks, battery life is excellent again. After about 14 hours of pretty heavy use today, I'm at 58% and it says 19 hours remaining. I don't think I did anything to fix the issue. Maybe it just needed some time to settle in?

The only annoying issue I am having now is the keyboard seems to be doing a pretty poor job of recognizing my flicks.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 11:13 PM
    I am facing the same problem. The notification not working.

Posted via CB10
    suggested workaround are already in the thread you should try to back read
    11-08-14 11:27 PM
    Notification sounds now working...

Posted via CB10
    d3rd likes this.
    11-09-14 12:31 AM
    I had the occasional disconnect when downloading files around 200Mbytes+. I didn't find the static IP as some suggested to fix this. What seems to work thus far (well for two days) is to go through all the stored access points and disable automatic connection.

Posted via CB10
    I never had any disconnection issue since whether I'm on DHCP auto/static. Well, sometimes when I go out or I should say when I'm out of range then yes I get disconnected. And mostly, I won't bother installing 200mb on my phone for 2days, that's insane lol.

Sentt frrom myy BlaackBerrryy Q10 | 10.3.1.1016 | Globe-Telecom
    11-09-14 01:12 AM
    For those who use instagram app, use the old version 5 it works faster, i recommend that version.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 05:21 AM
1,593 ... 5253545556 ...