It is missing sometimes. Delete your email account and re-add it again. Then go in notifications and you will see it.
    Thank you that worked

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 05:43 PM
    Hallo, I have problem 2 day I reading solutions at crackberry forums and fix theme. I make wipe, setup complete, turn off device, restart device, pull battery 5 minute, reset notification profiles, make new profile but nothing I have call and notification sound problem when anyone calling and writing message not ringing my phone ( help anyone please, I have blackberry z10stl 100-1 IS: 10.3.1.652
    Anyone please help me ((
    11-06-14 05:49 PM
    Hello HotFix,

Since you've posted music being played even after the Headset has been unplugged, I've decided to replicate the scenario !

On my Z30 the problem you've mentioned does not happen, when using Blackberry's music player or browser.

Music pauses when Headset is unplugged, using Blackberry's Music player or watching Youtube Videos through the Blackberry's Browser !!!

But using other program such as Fastube, listening music or watching videos when headset is unplugged it does not get paused !!!

Giggity !!!
    I almost missed your helpful post, with all the people re-posting the same questions over and over again and 1-5 people jumping on them for doing it. I wish people who want to "correct" someone for duplicating an already answered question would check to see if someone else already did it first, because the 5th person tongue lashing them is almost as bad as the person posting the multi-repeat question. But I digress... :-)

Anyway I think you are right about native apps behaving with audio pauses but Android apps not doing so.. Back in 10.2.1 I used Apollo over Pandora because Pandora's volume wasn't working correctly and there were other integration issues with it. Sine Apollo was a native app, along with the Music player that I used with songs stored on the SD card, I don't think I had a chance to really notice if Android apps were behaving correctly with audio pauses since I rarely used them. Fast forward to 10.3.1 where Pandora integrates wonderfully now, it removes the need for Apollo completely, and since I use it all the time now I now notice when it doesn't shut down the audio when I pull out my headset.

I'm also pretty sure Pandora doesn't pause play when BlackBerry Maps gives me a direction update, and possibly even when I get a call. I.E. I notice I didn't pick up right where I left off before, like I do with the Music app and previously Apollo, when another app wants to "borrow" the audio output briefly.

I'm hopeful BlackBerry sees this and fixes it so Android apps "pause" their audio in the scenarios when native apps do. It's somewhat annoying to have two different and therefore inconsistent audio experiences depending on if the app was a native or Android app.

Thanks again for testing and providing the distinction!
    anon(5990673) likes this.
    11-06-14 06:52 PM
    i tried 1016 on passport and get soft bricked.
    is there anyone that can successfully ran 1016 on passport? when will we get official 10.3.1?
    11-06-14 07:20 PM
    is there anyone that can successfully ran 1016 on passport? when will we get official 10.3.1?
    I'm running 1016 on my Passport....
    11-06-14 07:27 PM
    Since there seems to be more action in here. i will ask in here. i had the verizon specific version of this os. but lost it, or accidently deleted it i guess. i need to do a fresh install after testing some different things.

Does anyone happen to have the verizon specific files and the radio? the original links in the os thread are no longer working.
    11-06-14 07:32 PM
    Or people could just read, it's been discussed millions of times, people have asked in almost every leaked of thread. Heck it has even had numerous threads started on its own.

You don't need to restart your device.

I'll say it slowly again (and hopefully last time for everyone)

To get rid of it all you have to do is swipe down from the top on the left side (where the battery icon is) it's NOT a bug or glitch that BlackBerry has accidently left

Commander and Chief of the Peevishlicious Crew
    I managed to find the fix when I first got it, but you have to realize that to do a search, you need to know what to search for. "Thing in the corner" won't do. Then I looked for "diagnostic." I tried so many phrases to find the solution.

In my case, I didn't accidentally active it. The thing in the corner was there upon first boot.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 07:34 PM
    Im having a huuuuge issue thats never happened to me before. After I installed .1016, went through the same steps as Ive always done with previous leaks, back-up using Link, Autoload the OS, restore device. Only this time when I restored the device, nothing restored. Ive tried using 2 diff backup files and Im not getting anything restored on my phone. No contacts, no apps(not just android apps), no pics, videos etc...nothing. Can anybody help me out here?

Also every time I do a hard reset, its like my phone just starts from scratch. I have to redo all my settings and everything, really annoying.
    Are you getting an error message when you do the restore?

Are you using the BlackBerry Link supplied in the Blend download?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 07:37 PM
    He'll All

I have reloaded OS and my both issues ie FB and Notification profiles are solved....thanks for all the help..

I have found something new.....what is the symbol in sent SMS? Any idea guys???

OS 10.3.1.1016 Fixes & Findings-img_20141107_081940.png

Blackberry Passport from Vodafone India
    11-06-14 09:03 PM
    Appeared from nowhere, how can I make it go away
    Attachment 312529
    It is a small box in the bottom left that shows cpu, memory, fps, events, object, api, draw, triangle, vertex, I don t know why it doesn't apear on the photo.
    Posted via CB10
    You f kidding right?
    11-06-14 09:13 PM
    Mine has always reconnected fine - even when both my wife and I are in the car with both our phones. Both connext.
    Did you re-pair with 10.3.1.1016? If not, what was the last version you re-paired with?
    11-06-14 09:35 PM
    Since there seems to be more action in here. i will ask in here. i had the verizon specific version of this os. but lost it, or accidently deleted it i guess. i need to do a fresh install after testing some different things.

Does anyone happen to have the verizon specific files and the radio? the original links in the os thread are no longer working.
    I have the 10.3.1.1016 OS for Z30STA100-X Verizon specific build...Does this help you?
    11-06-14 09:48 PM
    Sometime in December...
    11-06-14 09:54 PM
    Installed on my Passport last night.
    First the device was very sluggish, however after 5-6 hours and completed enterprise activation it seem snappy and responsive.
    However three things that I don't like at all:

1 reception / radio seems not as good as it was with 10.3
    2 bluetooth in my car is constantly disconnecting
    3 today I was in a call and a meeting reminder popup appeared, from that moment on I could do anything with the phone and had to restart...

Cheers, mcne2001

Posted via CB10
    I'm getting my passport today, my Z30 is on 10.3.1.1016. Now to transfer data from Z30 to Passport both have to be on the same OS version!

I will have to install the leak and then perform data transfer...

I hope all goes well!

Z30 STA100-2/10.3.1.1016 ?
    11-06-14 10:07 PM
    He'll All

I have reloaded OS and my both issues ie FB and Notification profiles are solved....thanks for all the help..

I have found something new.....what is the symbol in sent SMS? Any idea guys???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141107_081940.png 
Views:	1504 
Size:	164.2 KB 
ID:	312737

Broadcast message, that symbol is :P sending the same message to multiple contacts!

KorChi_JapThai likes this.
    11-06-14 10:10 PM
    Yes. It ran on my Passport successfully

11-06-14 10:14 PM
    I almost missed your helpful post, with all the people re-posting the same questions over and over again and 1-5 people jumping on them for doing it. I wish people who want to "correct" someone for duplicating an already answered question would check to see if someone else already did it first, because the 5th person tongue lashing them is almost as bad as the person posting the multi-repeat question. But I digress... :-)

Anyway I think you are right about native apps behaving with audio pauses but Android apps not doing so.. Back in 10.2.1 I used Apollo over Pandora because Pandora's volume wasn't working correctly and there were other integration issues with it. Sine Apollo was a native app, along with the Music player that I used with songs stored on the SD card, I don't think I had a chance to really notice if Android apps were behaving correctly with audio pauses since I rarely used them. Fast forward to 10.3.1 where Pandora integrates wonderfully now, it removes the need for Apollo completely, and since I use it all the time now I now notice when it doesn't shut down the audio when I pull out my headset.

I'm also pretty sure Pandora doesn't pause play when BlackBerry Maps gives me a direction update, and possibly even when I get a call. I.E. I notice I didn't pick up right where I left off before, like I do with the Music app and previously Apollo, when another app wants to "borrow" the audio output briefly.

I'm hopeful BlackBerry sees this and fixes it so Android apps "pause" their audio in the scenarios when native apps do. It's somewhat annoying to have two different and therefore inconsistent audio experiences depending on if the app was a native or Android app.

Thanks again for testing and providing the distinction!
    Your most welcome HotFix...

To be honest I'm loving these new posts about the small magic box on the lower left corner of the screen haha haha

HotFix likes this.
    11-06-14 10:15 PM
    Any word on wifi calling working on any of the newer OS's that anyone has heard of? Tmo BlackBerry z10 stl100-3

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 11:23 PM
    make sure you've got the right autoloader do a sec wipe settings/security and privacy/wipe data if not open bb link and reload than do it again
    I did and dont solved this problem. I also try 10.3.1.632 with same problem.
    Any more idea?
    Thank first

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 11:24 PM
    Guys, I still have this issue.

I have tried uninstalling all softwares and drivers related to bb in my system and installing them again after rebooting.

I also did a security wipe/ factory resetting and followed all steps mentioned below. Still I get the error saying "Device setup Incomplete" when i connect my z10 stl-1 10.3.1.1016 to bb link

Hi,
    thank you for your support.

I have the exact same problem. the guy was refering to Phone notification, i have the same problem, I dont care about email. But when call comes there is no ringing happening. I have tried

!) custom profile
    2) over ride profile settings with sound on for phone app
    3) tried stock and custom ring tones.
    4) completed entire tutorial/setup app
    5) typed oobe:// and completed initial setup.

I'm also not able to connect to blackberry link. I have renamed by bb to the name i have used to do backup

1) finished setup
    2) Tutorial
    3) setup Blackberry ID
    4) setup accounts
    5) restarted device multiple times/ battery pull / hard reset
    6) tried connecting to system mutiple times , unplugging and plugging
    7) renamed phone to back it was previously

Looks like this issue is UNIQUE to BB Z10 STL-1

appreciate insights from Z10 STL geniuses

I downloaded from the mega autoloader url
    https://mega.co.nz/#!QgAwVJTD!MqDHMK...SxO89WewV_wlhU
    11-06-14 11:53 PM
    Guys, I still have this issue.

I have tried uninstalling all softwares and drivers related to bb in my system and installing them again after rebooting.

I also did a security wipe/ factory resetting and followed all steps mentioned below. Still I get the error saying "Device setup Incomplete" when i connect my z10 stl-1 10.3.1.1016 to bb link
    Well, these people either don't care or they have no idea how to help you.
    I also encountered these problems before, nothing I did fix any of these. You should just use OS 10.3.1.938. It will fix all your problems. No point using the latest leak if it can't give you a basic function.

Posted via CB10
    anand_ma likes this.
    11-07-14 01:30 AM
    Can any one provide the link of mega 10.3.1.1016 for my z10 stl 100.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 03:28 AM
    It's deffo there, it's the 2nd app down under "Phone"
    OS 10.3.1.1016 Fixes & Findings-img_20141107_093244.png

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 03:32 AM
    You f kidding right?

OS 10.3.1.1016 Fixes & Findings-crackberry-image.jpg

Not kidding, and olso found this: Swipe down from the top of your device, directly over the battery icon. The text will disappear. Want to see the text again? Repeat the same motion to toggle it back on. Depending on the number of times toggled, you will see text, a graph, or nothing.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Tnc Ionut; 11-07-14 at 04:09 AM.
    11-07-14 03:54 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CrackBerry Image.jpg 
Views:	3813 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	312785

Not kidding, and olso found this: Swipe down from the top of your device, directly over the battery icon. The text will disappear. Want to see the text again? Repeat the same motion to toggle it back on. Depending on the number of times toggled, you will see text, a graph, or nothing.

Posted via CB10
    He was being sarcastic, because it's been asked probably 100x in this thread.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur and ezapper2 like this.
    11-07-14 04:15 AM
1,593 ... 4748495051 ...