For Dwayne_88....

If you did a backup then you can try restore, if not you will have to re-download all of your apps. If you wanted to retain all of your apps and settings you should use a nondestructive update.

Z10 STL 100-3 OS 10.3.1.1016
    11-01-14 05:55 PM
    Also you can hold on the date and do the mark previous read or delete previous if you need to dump everything back from a point in time.
    That has been in BlackBerry 10 since practically the original release.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016
    eiht likes this.
    11-01-14 06:07 PM
    The wifi issue, happens everywhere? What network band are using 2.4 or 5 Ghz? What kind of router.

Everyone in here says they have WiFi issues but give no details so is hard to troubleshoot or narrow the issue.
    hi there and thanks for answering
    The issue happens everywhere and with both bands .
    You have to be near the router so that the phone stays connected...
    Sometimes although you are almost in front of the router it loses connection many times without reason ....
    If i go back to 1154 or the official os everything works perfect , doesnt lose connection and you can get far away from the routers , without a problem
    11-01-14 06:13 PM
    Yap, punya saya juga begitu...

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 06:54 PM
    Sometimes although you are almost in front of the router it loses connection many times without reason ....
    If i go back to 1154 or the official os everything works perfect , doesnt lose connection and you can get far away from the routers , without a problem
    I suggest downloading the Android app called WiFi Analyzer no see if your device sees conflicting/overlapping radio signals. You might just need to move your WiFi unit to another channel that is less occupied.

I'm not saying there isn't an issue with your device/radio software, but I am having 0 issues with WiFi in this build.

sasktorgy likes this.
    11-01-14 06:58 PM
    This GPS thing happened to me once on 10.2 and would not work right for nothing. It was happening on fresh install with no back up. I don't know if it was related for sure but I had not done the compass set up yet where you do the figure eight thing in the air to set it up. I know that logically thinking they both (compass & GPS) should be unrelated but when I went to try GPS apps again. They all freaking went to working. So, now, I always set up the compass first. Never had that issue again. May help on the GPS issue here, may not but just wondering myself. I am not loading 10 3 yet so can't test it myself. Hmmmmm... Good Luck..

Akawarrior..

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    What compass set up are you talking about ?

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 07:05 PM
    There's no setup device like usually?
    My BlackBerry Link can't recognize the device. What's wrong? My BlackBerry ID is correct

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 07:21 PM
    I suggest downloading the Android app called WiFi Analyzer no see if your device sees conflicting/overlapping radio signals. You might just need to move your WiFi unit to another channel that is less occupied.

I'm not saying there isn't an issue with your device/radio software, but I am having 0 issues with WiFi in this build.

WiFi Analyser is no longer compatible with 10.3.1. How the runtime polls WiFi has changed.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016
    gfondeur likes this.
    11-01-14 07:29 PM
    Has anyone had the notifications on android apps where you click and it doesn't take you to the notification/widget version of the app? I had that on 938 after sideloading the 800 apps but then did a fresh 938 and it worked properly. I'll probably try a fresh ground up install in a couple hours because everything else has been great including battery but I did restore from a 938 backup so maybe something is messed up.
    11-01-14 07:30 PM
    OS 10.3.1.1016 Fixes & Findings-img_20141102_083502.png
    So far found that Spotify, Waze, will give this issue on hub. If I tap the notification on hub, nothing will happen. Tap and hold will give like the screenshot.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 07:36 PM
    So far found that Spotify, Waze, will give this issue on hub. Also if I tap the notification on hub, nothing will happen. Tap and hold will give like the screenshot.

Posted via CB10
    That's what I meant was clicking them in hub. I'll report back if fresh install makes it work.
    11-01-14 07:41 PM
    That's what I meant was clicking them in hub. I'll report back if fresh install makes it work.
    I did fresh install twice and still getting this issue.
    11-01-14 07:49 PM
    WiFi Analyser is no longer compatible with 10.3.1. How the runtime polls WiFi has changed.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016
    Well that's lame... I used it a number of times in 10.2.1. I also find it odd that an Android app lost functionality in 10.3.1. :-(

11-01-14 08:10 PM
    Hi yamahammer,

I have re-download all of my apps but if i turn off the phone and turn it back on, it goes back to stage 1 with nothing on it
    11-01-14 08:15 PM
    Do you take any normal notifications from android Facebook messenger on this build or I am missing something? I receive just installation notification and that is all? Is there any notifications in hub for Android apps at all? Sorry for the noob questions.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 08:21 PM
    Same issue here.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 08:35 PM
    OK, next time this happens try this, go to the wifi settings page and delete all wifi saved profiles, turn wifi off and reboot device, reconnect to the wifi network and move to a place where you usually get the disconnect issue, if it disconnects again go to mobile network settings and turn data off, wait at least 1 minute to see if it reconnects to the wifi while mobile data is off.
    We will try different steps so this is going to be the first one, i know is not ideal but is probably the only way to figure this out.

I have 0 issues with wifi and when i had issues it was router related most of the time.

BTW what device and carrier are using?

use this tool for wifi analizing Meraki WiFi Stumbler
    SVyrl likes this.
    11-01-14 09:10 PM

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016
    Works for me

OS 10.3.1.1016 Fixes & Findings-img_20141101_221223.png

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    HotFix likes this.
    11-01-14 09:12 PM
    Been on a lot of issue loading leaks.. to get rid of it. Wipe and load your device using SIC Wipe n Load (coming soon). For the mean time, use SIC Multiwipe. Never restore any from Link as it would surely cause you headache. Starting from scratch will do even it is a pain in the arse but surely worth it.

I now, avoid using autoloader as it really gives me more issue from time to time. Instead, I do it manually (w/ the help of SIC Wipe n Load) yes, speaking of debrick + radio. CB is so big world to ask for debrick and radio file so don't hesitate. The only cons here if u have slow connection, then that's another story. Don't rely much on autoloader, just my two cents. Well, that's what works for me!

Sentt frrom myy BlaackBerrryy Q10 | 10.3.1.1016 | Globe-Telecom
    11-01-14 09:36 PM
    I've had to start the Assistant app on the phone and hit the "record" button, then I can talk to it through the car's audio system. (I have a 2009 Town and Country.) Interesting thought about adding Assistant as a contact. What do you add as contact data?
    I was trying to see if there was a way to invoke the assistant with bluetooth. So while it was paired to my car I started the assistant via the phone, it works over bluetooth at that point, which you seem to have figured out yourself. I also noticed that in my car's call history log "blackberry assitant" appeared along with a dummy number. I simply added that as a contact in the cars address book and gave it a button on my homescreen in the car. Now I just press that and assistant starts up and works via the car's mic. I am guessing they designed it this way to be used in this manner because I can't think of any other reason why it would spit a "call" out to the bluetooth call log. At any rate this doesn't seem to be documented anywhere as I've seen nobody else talking about it.
    makarand14 and Colin Wu like this.
    11-01-14 10:04 PM
    I have a blackberry storm 9500 can I run this leak?

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    11-01-14 10:10 PM
    Been on a lot of issue loading leaks.. to get rid of it. Wipe and load your device using SIC Wipe n Load (coming soon). For the mean time, use SIC Multiwipe. Never restore any from Link as it would surely cause you headache. Starting from scratch will do even it is a pain in the arse but surely worth it.

I now, avoid using autoloader as it really gives me more issue from time to time. Instead, I do it manually (w/ the help of SIC Wipe n Load) yes, speaking of debrick + radio. CB is so big world to ask for debrick and radio file so don't hesitate. The only cons here if u have slow connection, then that's another story. Don't rely much on autoloader, just my two cents. Well, that's what works for me!

What do you think "SIC wipe and load" loads after it wipes? You must use an autoloader after your device is wiped completely. No other way to connect to bootrom. I think you're confused about the differences between debrick +radio and autoloader.

Via CB10 Runnin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1016 and Official Member of the Peevishlicious Crew
    moody likes this.
    11-01-14 10:22 PM

No wonder you have so many problems.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    11-01-14 10:27 PM
    I have a blackberry storm 9500 can I run this leak?

Posted via CB10
    Yes you can, look for the files for omap devices

Unlocked Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.938 /Digicel
    11-01-14 10:32 PM
    No wonder you have so many problems.
    Seriously, yes. It was my third week owning a BlackBerry 10 device and had many issue using autoloader.

What do you think "SIC wipe and load" loads after it wipes? You must use an autoloader after your device is wiped completely. No other way to connect to bootrom. I think you're confused about the differences between debrick +radio and autoloader.

Via CB10 Runnin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1016 and Official Member of the Peevishlicious Crew
    SIC Wipe n Load wipes my device and load the OS instantly.

11-01-14 10:33 PM
1,593 ... 2526272829 ...