Has anyone else lost all settings after restarting? If so, is there a fix? After a security wipe, installed with autoloader. Restarted after 24 hours and am back to square one.

Using Z10 STL100-5 on T-Mobile.

My apologies if asked and answered, searched thread and did not see it.

Posted via CB10
    Nope, the notification resets from 938 are gone for me.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1016
    11-01-14 08:20 AM
    1st day on this build since 11am...

ODIN 9520 / 5.0.0.1743 Hybrid / 1850mAh
    Attachment 311218
    11-01-14 08:26 AM
    Anyone using the inbuilt Facebook messenger? I type and see seen then the response comes to the hub but not in the chat window I'm in. It worked in 938. Wondering if anyone else has that. I did a autoloader but restored 938 data so because this build is so good I'll go from the ground up if I have to. Thanks
    11-01-14 08:31 AM
    HELP!

I can't load my previous back-up (the one I did before I installed 1016 OS) due to "i.d. changes" according to my BB Link. Also, I can no longer install my playepub reader seemed to haven't upgraded to 1016.
    Other than that, smooth and battery seems to be okay.
    Conite already answered your app question so I will take a stab at your other question.

I would try to put back the OS you had the backup from and do a restore. I would then try a non-destructive upgrade using Sachesi. I posted ZIP file links for the Z10, Z30, and Passport in the 1016 autoloader thread that you can use with Sachesi to do the non-destructive upgrade.

Hopefully that will help with you ID mismatch provided you are sure you are using the BlackBerry ID that was on the phone when you did your last backup.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016
    11-01-14 08:33 AM
    One of the single best enhancements to 10.3.1:
    Attachment 311084

Not having to deal with duplicate contacts in my Lync 2013 folder. Thank god they finally added that.

This setting has reverted to syncing all Contacts folders twice now. I don't know if it is a reboot that is causing the change reversal or something else. I'm going to have to monitor this.

Update - I just looked at my work contacts through the Contacts app, and the list was empty. I double checked my main contacts folder and I have a number of contacts in there, which means those should be showing up in my Contacts app and they are not.

This is probably some sort of implementation bug.

Last edited by HotFix; 11-01-14 at 09:16 AM.
    11-01-14 08:35 AM
    I got a crash this morning out of The Hub on my Passport -- I tried to read a message, it froze, and then the watchdog reset me.

First one I've seen in a long time.... just be aware that this release does not appear to be completely stable.
    11-01-14 08:36 AM
    Just downloaded and installed. Works wonderfully well. Does anyone know where i can get the Lock Screen Wallpaper? I want to set it as my background but I can't find it anywhere.
    Just select a picture, and set as wallpaper. You then have the choice.
    11-01-14 08:36 AM
    Not sure if this is a bug. Swiping with two fingers from the bottom brings the keyboard on all the frames, even where its not required. o_O Attachment 311100
    Hey where did you find this picture to make it your wallpaper? This picture is only on my lock screen but I want it to be my wallpaper...

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 08:38 AM
    Good Points:
    Battery Saver works nicely.
    Hub cleanup now works
    Android apps run smoother
    Phone is cooler than previous leak.

Bad Points:
    Mobile phone signal is weak on here.
    Overall Call volume is terrible
    Random Disconnects from mobile network
    Takes ages to charge.
    Contact Pictures stretched and blury.

Overall : Decent OS nothing major but some really annoying bugs that need fixing.
    11-01-14 08:38 AM
    when was stock redone?!?!? cuz I just reloaded 10.3.0.1418 like 2 days ago and stocks wasn't able to run on 10.3.1 then.
    27th or 28th so couple of days ago.
    11-01-14 08:46 AM
    where did the custom notifications for apps go? such as setting a riingtone for BBM groups etc

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 08:47 AM
    I couldn't lock in to Blackberry world BBid at the startup/ first run. There's no problem with starting BBworld and signing in ordinaryly/ manually but an annoyence none the less. (When you press signin nothing happens so you have to skip and finnish the startup process)
    puttermann likes this.
    11-01-14 08:50 AM
    HELP!

I can't load my previous back-up (the one I did before I installed 1016 OS) due to "i.d. changes" according to my BB Link. Also, I can no longer install my playepub reader seemed to haven't upgraded to 1016.
    Other than that, smooth and battery seems to be okay.
    Before upgrading did you change your device name (Settings -> Storage and Access -> Identification on the Network)? I suspect you did. After upgrading the device id reverts to the default "Blackberry-XXXX" so you'll have to change it back before Link will recognize it as the same device.
    11-01-14 08:53 AM
    I can't delete BBM messages from the HUB unless I delete prior messages or select more. Does anyone else have this problem?

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 09:00 AM
    There's an option to customise that, whether you want it on or not.
    11-01-14 09:01 AM
    where did the custom notifications for apps go? such as setting a riingtone for BBM groups etc

Posted via CB10
    Go into the Notifications app. There you'll see a list of profiles. Tap on the profile you want to change settings for and there, about the middle of the page, you'll see "Customize App Notifications".
    shotgunboss likes this.
    11-01-14 09:08 AM
    I'm wondering about some of the "Advanced Interaction" settings. Anyone tried them? I've enabled "Flip to Wake" but it doesn't seem to do anything. When I pick up my phone from the table I expect to see the screen light up with this setting. Am I misunderstanding it?

Also, the "Stay Awake" says if you're holding your device in your hand the screen timeout will be extended. How does it know I'm holding it? Could it be as long as it senses motion?
    11-01-14 09:12 AM
    Ive currently got a Z10 STL100-2.

What is this like battery wise after a few days? I tried one of the 10.3.1 leaks last time and the battery was that bad, that I had no choice but to downgrade back to the 10.3 leak that I was using.

Now that I have a few days off work, I can give this time to settle in, but that of course is if it is worth installing.

Posted via CB10
    Diogo Cardoso likes this.
    11-01-14 09:13 AM
    Weird thing happened today. Pandora kept playing after I closed the active frame. Could not get it to stop. I changed the app permissions and turned off "allow to run when minimized" now it closes which the active frame.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 09:23 AM
    Help no notifications and call ringtones Z10 STL100-1
    downgrade to 10.3.1.938 ?!!!!!!
    11-01-14 09:25 AM
    Have you guys a custom led colour for an individual contact? I selected pink, but when a message from that person comes in the led blinks pink - red - pink - red, which is uncool.
    11-01-14 09:26 AM
    I'm wondering about some of the "Advanced Interaction" settings. Anyone tried them? I've enabled "Flip to Wake" but it doesn't seem to do anything. When I pick up my phone from the table I expect to see the screen light up with this setting. Am I misunderstanding it?

Also, the "Stay Awake" says if you're holding your device in your hand the screen timeout will be extended. How does it know I'm holding it? Could it be as long as it senses motion?
    Been using it since .800 .
    Works fine on mine.
    But I turned off 'stay awake' since whenever I'm in my car, I have to make sure I turn off the screen since the movement of the car also will be detected by my phone and hence the screen is lighted the whole journey until I reached to a traffic lights where I stopped for more than 30 seconds. Then only it turned off by itself.

With due diligence from my Astro on Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.1016
    sasktorgy likes this.
    11-01-14 09:30 AM
    I want to blitz my Q10 to this release but I'm hesitant.

On all the leaks for the Q10 the notification volumes were drastically reduced. I had to go way back to the last official release.

Could someone who is running this on a Q10 comment of notification volumes?

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 09:31 AM

Same as someone mentioned further up they work fine for me. Flip to mute didn't work for me on 938 but does now on 1016. The pick up one has to be a fairly flat surface and still. I assume so it doesn't keep coming on in your pocket. The using device one uses the sensors to tell that you're still using it(i had similar on android roms). Like mentioned it can stay alive in the car though unless you hit power to let it know you don't want the screen on.
    11-01-14 09:42 AM
    Does swiping out of the hub bring you back to the main hub page the next time you goto the hub or does it take you back to the message you were looking at?

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 09:45 AM
1,593 ... 2021222324 ...