My issues till now

-Android runtime doesnt allow android apps to run, had to put a leaked runtime
    -lil buggy when it comes to twitter
    -had to do a battery pull as my notification that pops on top got stuck as i couldnt reply
    -hub has issues, as last night whatsapp messages wernt being linked with hub
    10-26-13 08:36 AM
    which version of 10.2 is it? did you give it a day or two for it to syn everything properly? did you do a battery pull while the phone was booting?
    10-26-13 08:44 AM
    Same problem here.. any Android apps work on my 10.2.0.424
    10-26-13 09:26 AM
    official 10.2 and i gave it a day and finding out more issues and the biggest of them being BATTERY LIFE! plus after the battery pull notification pop up has given no issues yet.
    10-27-13 04:37 AM
    official 10.2 and i gave it a day and finding out more issues and the biggest of them being BATTERY LIFE! plus after the battery pull notification pop up has given no issues yet.
    I've found my battery life has dropped significantly on the 10.2 official update again, after it dropped initially on the MR update.
    Gonna try a security wipe. The last 2 official updates have actually produced significantly worse battery life for me. Very disappointing.
    10-27-13 05:09 AM
    My issues till now

-Android runtime doesnt allow android apps to run, had to put a leaked runtime
    -lil buggy when it comes to twitter
    -had to do a battery pull as my notification that pops on top got stuck as i couldnt reply
    -hub has issues, as last night whatsapp messages wernt being linked with hub
    Do a security wipe and android runtime will work as designed.
    Battery pull is for old school bb, now you use volume rockers or power button to do a restart.
    Battery live will start to improve after 24 to 48 hours.
    10-27-13 05:58 AM
    A security Wipe will remove everything even the App sometimes. Is it a good idea ?

Posted via My Q10
    10-27-13 06:02 AM
    While I do not run Google Android applications on my BlackBerry Z10 I encountered a few issues after upgrading to the latest official release of BlackBerry OS 10.2 from BlackBerry OS 10.1. The resolution required two device reboots (complete shutdown to cold state, waiting 60 seconds, and starting the boot sequence). This release brought some nice features and enhancements but introduced a few glitches (MyEE and Nawigacja Orange, for example). I seriously doubt the remaining staff have their minds 100% focused on performing their jobs; they're probably updating their resumes while the manager isn't looking.
    10-27-13 06:44 AM
    A security Wipe will remove everything even the App sometimes. Is it a good idea ?

Posted via My Q10
    Security wipes are a last course of action and should be avoided 99% of the time. If a couple reboots of the smartphone does not resolve the issue(s), then a security wipe and reset to factory state might be necessary. However, BlackBerry Link is practically useless to backup and restore a BlackBerry 10 smartphone; even when it works it does not backup essential databases. BlackBerry should have developed an ehanced BlackBerry Protect "cloud service" for backing up and restoring all BlackBerry devices instead of creating yet another desktop application.
    10-27-13 06:47 AM
    Did you ever stop to think that maybe all this battery pulling is the cause of these problems, not the cure?

I've been using BB10 since the Dev Alpha A arrived (without a removable battery), Z10 and DA-C since March with development, leaked and official versions of the OS. Never pulled the battery on a running BB10 system, also never had these problems.

Posted via CB10
    Vithulan L Nathan likes this.
    10-27-13 07:51 AM
    well i did that, issue is all is okay bt android runtime version is .595 that is a leaked version i put. I can get the original one. secondly battery issue not solved charging twice a day at least
    10-27-13 03:21 PM