I finally installed the leak. I do see huge battery life improvement. Toast notification and preview are all good. I like priority hub. It's a good upgrade but I expected more. I don't know what I wanted with this update, but I still think it is a minor update not a massive like I Thought.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 12:20 PM
    Well, that did you expect?
    cdnrower and drum like this.
    10-19-13 12:21 PM
    Then you shoul wait for 10.3 Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 12:23 PM
    Lol it brings so much, I would like to know what u were expecting :s

Posted via CB10
    cdnrower, graylingboy and dollface like this.
    10-19-13 12:24 PM
    Yeah this a huge update from 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    cdnrower likes this.
    10-19-13 12:29 PM
    At adds few features, and some *crucial* bugs fixing and performance improvement!

While we sure always want more, the additions of update are nice and encouraging anyway!

That prove that if time permit them, they will improve the OS more an more.
    And with time, the devs will know better the code, and would have refactor/simplify/commented it making the thing even easier to improve.

My 2 cents
    mundo472 likes this.
    10-19-13 12:31 PM
    its is a .XXX update...did you expect a massive overhaul of the OS like iOS 7?? For functionality 10.2 over 10 and 10.1 is absolutely amazing!! As you said, battery life is better, toast notifications with instant reply, priority hub...

If this were Apple releasing this, the toast notification with instant reply would be considered the greatest feature ever on any phone in history! So its pretty awesome we are getting this in a 10.2 update, not even a major 11 update or anything!
    10-19-13 12:32 PM
    Only need music equalizer !

Posted via CB10
    BB10FTW, extisis, LWKING and 12 others like this.
    10-19-13 12:34 PM
    Don't get me wrong, I like it. I thought android runtime would change the dynamics of the app situation. That has not happened yet. Like you guys said, I should not be expecting a massive OS overhaul. I welcome the update. If you guys come across some new features and fixes in the update, post it please.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 12:38 PM
    Only need music equalizer !

Posted via CB10
    This o.o

Posted via CB10
    rebel2society9_5 and Novaone like this.
    10-19-13 12:51 PM
    You can see what bug and what new feature in thread leak os you installed
    It's depend on what os version

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 12:54 PM
    SirJes ??

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 12:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 01:00 PM
    I finally installed the leak. I do see huge battery life improvement. Toast notification and preview are all good. I like priority hub. It's a good upgrade but I expected more. I don't know what I wanted with this update, but I still think it is a minor update not a massive like I Thought.

Posted via CB10
    i think you forget about biggest change. Android 4.2.2 with hardware support !
    gfondeur likes this.
    10-19-13 01:00 PM
    i think you forget about biggest change. Android 4.2.2 with hardware support !
    I know about the runtime but so far no apps to make use of it. At least popular apps

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 01:05 PM
    I think the biggest improvement is the battery life and the general smoothness of the OS when youre navigating through apps and through the hub/settings. That alone for me was impressive.
    gfondeur and Novaone like this.
    10-19-13 01:09 PM
    I know about the runtime but so far no apps to make use of it. At least popular apps

Posted via CB10
    Which ones?

Posted via CB10
    Quick share/delete on photos is great!! when you take a picture and you drag up the thumbnail you can preview the photo and swipe over to delete if its not good enough, or swipe to share and it takes you to the revamped share screen! Which in 10.2 is amazing!! it learns who you send things to the most and predicts those people at the top in bigger icons! and for photos it shows a preview of what your sending and allows you to edit it as well before sending!! Two amazingly simple yet powerful updates!
    SirJes ??

Posted via CB10
    Yo?

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 likes this.
    10-19-13 01:15 PM
    Settings rewritten in native cascades instead of the slower adobe air.

Camera changes including better focus and HDR support

Voice command system updates

Media player updates such as easier adding music to playlist or queue... I can keep going if you'd like.

The list of new features is actually fairly extensive, with more coming in 10.2.1 likely to be released in December.

Some of the changes are more backend and business related for BES 10.2 support, but I think they have a good balance of corporate features/fixes and consumer shiny stuff

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 01:18 PM
    Yes it is.

Posted from my Z10
    10-19-13 01:19 PM
    Disclaimer: I have not tried the leak, but I will give my "opinion" on 10.2 based on CB.
    *update 24/10/13* Now have 10.2, below statement is still relevant.

10.2..... was never supposed to be great, it's *just* an update, nothing more.
    Unfortunately in true Crackberry fashion, as time goes by and the wait for anything becomes unbearable, the hype bubble expands with hot air.

Examples...

OMG another leak for 10.2?? I can't F'in wait to get home to install this, the current one is amazing, things can only get better.

Really? Whats so amazing?

Oh!! DuDee we're now getting Priority hub, toast notifications, lock screen previews and sooo much more and we don't even know what else is being withheld from the leaks!

^ And this is where the hype is created, the sooo much more bit, people start filling in the blanks and creating some illusion like there's a heck of a lot more in 10.2, when in actual fact from the extensive list, they are quite minor, nice to have, updates, nothing great (my opinion):

* Grid lines on a camera
    * Some update on viewing attachments
    * Fixed copy & paste, supposedly
    * The phone makes a noise when you tap buttons etc etc

The exhaustive list of everything that�€™s new in BlackBerry 10.2 | CrackBerry.com

p.s Read the countless leaks threads on 10.2, the sheer anticipation created a pretty solid illusion of something great in the works, that's what happens when Blackberry limits the oxygen supply to their very limited but passionate fan base.

It was never meant to be great, at times the CB community markets & hypes things better than Blackberry.
    Last edited by mr_zed10; 10-24-13 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Now have 10.2
    10-19-13 01:24 PM
    Baby steps. Each leak has something a little new and bug fixes. Massive changes are like getting BB 10 back in February.

Subscribe to the threads of the leaks when they are posted. The OP will tell you what is new, what works and what is a hit and miss. Read the thread and see what other users have to say about the new leak. Then make you decision on whether or not to install. I'm on 10.2.0.1791 and have not moved to 10.2.1.XXX due just what I stated. I'm waiting for the next leak to see what is new, what works and what doesn't.

More changes are coming. Just have to be patient. And have fun with the leaks and provide positive feedback about them (or negative if it good)
    10-19-13 01:38 PM
    i want to send videos via bbm, they can make it low res vids i dont really care.
    10-19-13 01:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    You never know BB 11 would fit your needs...
    R_from_Toronto likes this.
    10-19-13 01:44 PM
104 123 ...