Is there a way to organize videos on BB10? For instance, say you have a season of a TV show that you've put on your phone, can you set up a "Library" or similar folder to segregate these videos from other ones?

In my case, I copied them over into the "Video" folder on the phone under a subdirectory, hoping when I opened the video app, it would have the file hierarchy represented somehow, but instead it just bunched them in with all the other videos I had.

So....is there any way to organize these videos, or am I stuck with one big bunch of videos that I have to sort through?
    10-04-13 04:55 PM
    Can you tell us what device and Os version you're on? Might help get you an answer....
    10-05-13 08:37 AM
    If you are on BB10 you can create folders and move things around in the file manager. All videos will be on the SD card. Once you edit in the file manager your videos can be accessed there or in the videos app on your home screen

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 01:26 PM
    Create a folder and name it anything you want...I use my desktop computer with my SD Card in an adapter...easy...
    Is there a way to organize videos on BB10? For instance, say you have a season of a TV show that you've put on your phone, can you set up a "Library" or similar folder to segregate these videos from other ones?

In my case, I copied them over into the "Video" folder on the phone under a subdirectory, hoping when I opened the video app, it would have the file hierarchy represented somehow, but instead it just bunched them in with all the other videos I had.

So....is there any way to organize these videos, or am I stuck with one big bunch of videos that I have to sort through?
    10-11-13 06:58 PM