I convinced a number of people to buy BlackBerry 10 and download BBM. I'm now thinking to myself, what have I done? This company cares more for its shareholders than their customers. That might have worked when they were the top dog but they are not anymore. The priv has 18 months max before they realize they won't be able to syphon off enough money to give to their shareholders. The Priv is dead.

As much as I have started to dislike Chen, I'm starting to hate myself more for giving this company Patronage and so much positive praise in my social circles over the years. I like BlackBerry 10 but I'm sincerely starting to hate the company.

Thank you and f'/-" you Chen, shareholders and board of directors. Stop hurting yourselves with your idiotic decisions. Have a freaking long term vision for once in the life of this company. Do the decent thing.

Remember when the PlayBook getting BlackBerry 10 was cancelled? I was fine with that. A lot of people weren't though. One of those people was my father who bought it with the knowledge that it was going to get the update. It didn't. He refused to get BlackBerry 10. How many other potential customers did you scare away? Bad faith?

Remember putting the for sale sign up after the release of the Q10? I do. I was upset but it didn't bother me too much at that time. I had faith in you guys. I had faith in the company. However, how many potential customers did you scare away with that move? You hurt your own investment. Whoever made that decision should have their name in the dictionary next to ID I OT.

Remember that time everyone who bought a z10 and a z30 wanted a new all touch z50 device? I do. What did you guys do instead? Release two niche devices that no one asked for. You guys thought the real reason your phones weren't selling was because they didn't have a track pad. I'm laughing at the absurdity. How many new potential customers did you scare away with that move? Might have convinced one OS 7 user to switch. I feel sorry for him. Poor guy doesn't know much about technology and only reason he bought it is because he hates change and his old phone had a battery issue.

When those people on OS 7 looked at the competition though, were they going to go for the new iPhone without a keyboard or go for more of the same with BlackBerry's offerings? Yet, again, a lost opportunity to sell to both established BlackBerry 10 customers and legacy users by not offering Z50 with BlackBerry 10. Would not even take many televised advertisement showing you're right up there with your competitors. Could have not made one acquisition of xyz company to cover the costs. But, no, even you guys don't believe in BlackBerry 10. You just want the company to look good in the event a potential buyers drives by the office. Everyone in this company wants to cash out for a quick buck.

But that was okay. I forgave you. You had a plan, I thought. However, you, again, hurt your own investment. Why spend the money in the first place if you are going to waste all the work you spent it on?

Remember you launched the priv running Android? I certainly do. That was the precise moment I quit forgiving. In fact, that was the moment I quit caring about you or your products. Now that you have successfully alienated every customer who has ever purchased a product from you and every developer who has developed for you, now you can get what you want. Close the device business how many people would be surprised at this policy?

Even one of your biggest fans here is having a hard time forgiving you. No wonder Crackberry Kevin dropped the Crackberry from his name. if I were smarter, I would have seen the writing on the wall sooner too.

Thank you and f##� you. You really do deserve it this time. May BlackBerry 10's fate be your future.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 07:02 AM
    I convinced a number of people to buy BlackBerry 10 and download BBM. I'm now thinking to myself, what have I done? This company cares more for its shareholders than their customers. That might have worked when they were the top dog but they are not anymore. The priv has 18 months max before they realize they won't be able to syphon off enough money to give to their shareholders. The Priv is dead.

As much as I have started to dislike Chen, I'm starting to hate myself more for giving this company Patronage and so much positive praise in my social circles over the years. I like BlackBerry 10 but I'm sincerely starting to hate the company.

Thank you and f'/-" you Chen, shareholders and board of directors. Stop hurting yourselves with your idiotic decisions. Have a freaking long term vision for once in the life of this company. Do the decent thing.

Remember when the PlayBook getting BlackBerry 10 was cancelled? I was fine with that. A lot of people weren't though. One of those people was my father who bought it with the knowledge that it was going to get the update. It didn't. He refused to get BlackBerry 10. How many other potential customers did you scare away? Bad faith?

Remember putting the for sale sign up after the release of the Q10? I do. I was upset but it didn't bother me too much at that time. I had faith in you guys. I had faith in the company. However, how many potential customers did you scare away with that move? You hurt your own investment. Whoever made that decision should have their name in the dictionary next to ID I OT.

Remember that time everyone who bought a z10 and a z30 wanted a new all touch z50 device? I do. What did you guys do instead? Release two niche devices that no one asked for. You guys thought the real reason your phones weren't selling was because they didn't have a track pad. I'm laughing at the absurdity. How many new potential customers did you scare away with that move? Might have convinced one OS 7 user to switch. I feel sorry for him. Poor guy doesn't know much about technology and only reason he bought it is because he hates change and his old phone had a battery issue.

When those people on OS 7 looked at the competition though, were they going to go for the new iPhone without a keyboard or go for more of the same with BlackBerry's offerings? Yet, again, a lost opportunity to sell to both established BlackBerry 10 customers and legacy users by not offering Z50 with BlackBerry 10. Would not even take many televised advertisement showing you're right up there with your competitors. Could have not made one acquisition of xyz company to cover the costs. But, no, even you guys don't believe in BlackBerry 10. You just want the company to look good in the event a potential buyers drives by the office. Everyone in this company wants to cash out for a quick buck.

But that was okay. I forgave you. You had a plan, I thought. However, you, again, hurt your own investment. Why spend the money in the first place if you are going to waste all the work you spent it on?

Remember you launched the priv running Android? I certainly do. That was the precise moment I quit forgiving. In fact, that was the moment I quit caring about you or your products. Now that you have successfully alienated every customer who has ever purchased a product from you and every developer who has developed for you, now you can get what you want. Close the device business how many people would be surprised at this policy?

Even one of your biggest fans here is having a hard time forgiving you. No wonder Crackberry Kevin dropped the Crackberry from his name. if I were smarter, I would have seen the writing on the wall sooner too.

Thank you and f##� you. You really do deserve it this time. May BlackBerry 10's fate be your future.

Posted via CB10
    This is the third forum where you have copy and pasted the same message. You're free to share your thoughts, but spamming multiple forums is a violation of the terms of use. Please stop.

Posted via CB10
    Joshu42 likes this.
    11-30-15 09:02 AM
    This is the third forum where you have copy and pasted the same message. You're free to share your thoughts, but spamming multiple forums is a violation of the terms of use. Please stop.

Posted via CB10
    I am sorry about that. However, a lot of work went into writing it and I wanted to make sure that the BlackBerry 10 community had a chance to read my thoughts. It was only pasted in posts that were on topic. It will not be copied again. I promise you that.

Posted via CB10
    TJ Strozier likes this.
    11-30-15 09:07 AM
    I've heard so many people complain about how long it takes for the Assistant to search for things in their phones, but ever since I changed how many different locations my phone had to look through to find items, I haven't had any problems with it at all.

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music Group
    11-30-15 10:25 AM
    OS 10.3.2.2813 going live. Sachesi.
    12-01-15 09:01 AM
    OS 10.3.2.2813 going live. Sachesi.
    Yup. Got it.
    12-01-15 11:24 AM
    There's an easy and effective way to get fully supported FB and Twitter on BB10.

m.facebook.com
    m.twitter.com

You can even save them to your desktop as shortcuts and pretend they are "apps."

Both are always updated in real time. No waiting.

Posted via CB10
    This is exactly what I do.

miker476 likes this.
    12-01-15 01:05 PM
    Well, there's a new update present: OS 10.3.2.2813.

Although there's a small chance of ever having new BB10/BBOS devices, at least we now know they are still supporting it in terms of Firmware. Faster, even, than what was previously promised that it would only be available in 2016. Hopefully there'll be more to come--not just one or two, but steadily, and lasts MUCH longer than most people here would have led to believe.

This is big. For me.
    12-02-15 12:01 AM
    I'm going to wait until the official release of the OS is out to download it. Let me know how it runs if anyone downloads the leak though.

12-02-15 12:34 AM
    Well, there's a new update present: OS 10.3.2.2813.

Although there's a small chance of ever having new BB10/BBOS devices, at least we now know they are still supporting it in terms of Firmware. Faster, even, than what was previously promised that it would only be available in 2016. Hopefully there'll be more to come--not just one or two, but steadily, and lasts MUCH longer than most people here would have led to believe.

This is big. For me.
    10.3.3 is the version that's supposed to be available in Feb/March. This is just a maintenance update, although still nice to get.

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    12-03-15 03:31 PM
  11. Tubagus Tebegaya TralalaTrilili's Avatar
    It isn't laziness. I looked at the Facebook API with the idea of writing an application. They make significant changes on a regular basis. Unless you are willing and able to release a significant update once a month your application will quickly fall behind as we have seen for the BlackBerry Facebook app. This makes supporting a third party Facebook application an expensive proposition. Would you be willing to pay a hefty sales price, or pay a lesser amount but pay for updates? Since "everyone" wanted them to move to Android they have retooled their development team. They no longer need to have people capable of writing Facebook applications for BB10 so they have likely either been transferred to Android os support, or replaced.

Twitter doesn't move as fast, but the same situation is there too.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2639
    Hmm, you r right, they're not lazy, bugt probably has no other choice but to move their *** to the crowd. But I'm wondering, if the waitresses, chefs, cooks, and the restaurant owner moves to another place and leave the building, how many longer can I and other customers, stay in this restaurant that we love the most, before we starved to death?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 09:05 PM
    There are some improvements that would be nice but for the most part I am very happy with it. I would like fixes to major security holes, but since its basically a dead platform I would be surprised if a major hole is ever discovered.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 10:39 PM
137 ... 456