Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 06:05 AM
    Only two days left for mid june where bb10.3.3xxx?-mcaqaex.jpg

We've seen what 10.3.3 mostly contains anyway by way of the dev beta and it's not much, so unless you're just wanting to hold BlackBerry's feet to the fire for 'missing a deadline', I wouldn't worry about too much. It'll be here soon.
    06-13-16 06:12 AM
    Bla1ze, at some point you said the browser would be updated as well. For me, this is very important, as I can't access some websites I frequently use, specifically my carrier's website.

Passport.
    06-13-16 07:37 AM
    Bla1ze, at some point you said the browser would be updated as well. For me, this is very important, as I can't access some websites I frequently use, specifically my carrier's website.

Passport.
    Blaze does not work for BlackBerry. You do know that!!

Therefore,what he "says" should not be held to word.

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    06-13-16 11:08 AM

Passport.
    When / where did he say that? Link please.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2813
    06-13-16 04:44 PM
    When / where did he say that? Link please.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2813
    Here you go:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12462373
    06-13-16 05:06 PM
    Blaze does not work for BlackBerry. You do know that!!

Therefore,what he "says" should not be held to word.

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    But in this case, it's true. The Dev 10.3.3 OS shows that. There's several updates in there including phishing detection, download indicators and whatever else to the core browser behind the scenes.
    Fool Guy likes this.
    06-13-16 05:55 PM

Passport.
    If it is a cert issue, you maybe be able to add them to the root store.

What exactly doesn't work? I have found some websites immediately dis the browser (you need an update) based strictly on the user agent. If you go to desktop mode, they work.

The bb10 browser is just Webkit. That is the basis of the IOS browser, though IOS has a Javascript processor of dubious security but measurable speed.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 11:20 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	McaqAEX.jpg 
Views:	493 
Size:	196.8 KB 
ID:	402015

We've seen what 10.3.3 mostly contains anyway by way of the dev beta and it's not much, so unless you're just wanting to hold BlackBerry's feet to the fire for 'missing a deadline', I wouldn't worry about too much. It'll be here soon.
    But they've already missed one deadline. An as you say there is nothing special about this update to begin with so what possible reason could they have now to delay it?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    MehdiQ likes this.
    06-14-16 01:05 PM
    But they've already missed one deadline. An as you say there is nothing special about this update to begin with so what possible reason could they have now to delay it?

The logical answer is to improve any fine points that they have seen develop with the update. It's a minor issue in the big picture.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    06-14-16 01:10 PM
    If it is a cert issue, you maybe be able to add them to the root store.

What exactly doesn't work? I have found some websites immediately dis the browser (you need an update) based strictly on the user agent. If you go to desktop mode, they work.

The bb10 browser is just Webkit. That is the basis of the IOS browser, though IOS has a Javascript processor of dubious security but measurable speed.

Posted via CB10
    Not a cert issue. My best guess is that the JavaScript engine should be updated. Another possibility is that the web developers at my carrier's are messing up their AngularJS, which - unlike other browsers - the Blackberry browser can't handle.

My carrier is attempting to make the website more "dynamic" so they are partially using Bootstrap to make it responsive. In reality, their approach makes for a terrible experience. That being said, all my other devices are displaying the website correctly, although I can see some weird programming/design choices even on my laptop.

I wonder if I can change the user agent so that the website are displayed the same way it would have been Android or iPhone?
    06-14-16 01:57 PM

As they made clear last time, it's out of their hands. They moved it on to the certification process for NIAP. If it's still not approved, don't expect it to be released. Whether you choose to believe that or not, well, that's up to you. That's the story BlackBerry has been sticking to.
    06-14-16 02:43 PM
    Not that I know what it takes to get NIAP certified, but a lot of BBRY's competitors have already had it for some time, so I wonder why it's taking BlackBerry so long to get it passed.

And in the meantime the build numbers in the 'latest spotted' thread keep slowly going up, and the Dev Beta finally came out in June. If it was all ready on BB's side of things for NIAP in March, why no beta in March?

My pessimistic take is NIAP was an easy scapegoat to blame for missing the March deadline. And it wasn't a 'coming soon' but he used it to buy an entire quarter, he said 'June' back then. I'm very curious to hear what Chen will say at next week's earnings call when he's asked why 10.3.3 still isn't out yet.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    06-14-16 02:56 PM
    Not that I know what it takes to get NIAP certified, but a lot of BBRY's competitors have already had it for some time, so I wonder why it's taking BlackBerry so long to get it passed.

And in the meantime the build numbers in the 'latest spotted' thread keep slowly going up, and the Dev Beta finally came out in June. If it was all ready on BB's side of things for NIAP in March, why no beta in March?

My pessimistic take is NIAP was an easy scapegoat to blame for missing the March deadline. And it wasn't a 'coming soon' but he used it to buy an entire quarter, he said 'June' back then. I'm very curious to hear what Chen will say at next week's earnings call when he's asked why 10.3.3 still isn't out yet.
    I'll be curious to hear if anyone asks that question, lol!

Nice to hear that they've done a few under the hood updates to the browser, more than I expected.
    06-14-16 06:23 PM
    Passport can't access yahoo website any longer. It says the browser isn't supported and needs to be upgraded. I hope the upgrade take care of this
    06-14-16 07:53 PM
    Only two days left for mid june where bb10.3.3xxx?-img_20160615_070917_edit.png
    Ok guys here is the news, yet again postponed to july, so no more discussions on this topic

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 08:41 PM
    Passport can't access yahoo website any longer. It says the browser isn't supported and needs to be upgraded. I hope the upgrade take care of this
    Yahoo.com presents a mobile page. It seems to work for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 08:46 PM
    Me too

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 08:58 PM
    We've enough this kind of threads already,closed
    06-14-16 09:41 PM