I am starting to use OneDrive, and have some questions.

1. when I enabled SYNC pictures, it only synced starting with pictures taken that day... nothing retroactive, is that normal??
    2. Will everything be synced going forward, or should I worry sometimes it wont?

3. On my Z10, if I open up a document on excel for example on my phone, and make edits and save, it syncs perfectly and you see the edits everywhere else (computer, tablet, online etc)

BUT on my assistant's Q10 she makes an edit, it only saves on the phone and despite manually tapping the sync button and everything, the edits are not updated everywhere. What is she doing wrong?? How can we fix that? The files that wont sync everywhere have like a little circle on the corner of the icon.
    10-25-15 03:46 PM
    Ur onedrive app native or droid?
    I'm use native app, no issues.

Send via  Passport SE
    10-25-15 04:33 PM
    I am starting to use OneDrive, and have some questions.

1. when I enabled SYNC pictures, it only synced starting with pictures taken that day... nothing retroactive, is that normal??
    2. Will everything be synced going forward, or should I worry sometimes it wont?

3. On my Z10, if I open up a document on excel for example on my phone, and make edits and save, it syncs perfectly and you see the edits everywhere else (computer, tablet, online etc)

BUT on my assistant's Q10 she makes an edit, it only saves on the phone and despite manually tapping the sync button and everything, the edits are not updated everywhere. What is she doing wrong?? How can we fix that? The files that wont sync everywhere have like a little circle on the corner of the icon.
    1) Yes that is normal. Any pictures prior to the first sync have to be uploaded manually.
    2) if by everything you mean pictures and / or videos then you don't have to worry. They will be automatically uploaded to one drive if you have turned on the options in the one drive app.
    On the Q10 try tapping on file with the circle icon and see if that will force the sync. That icon means that the file has not uploaded. Is the latest version of one drive installed on the Q10? How about the software version of the phone?

Posted from my Verizon Z10 10.3.2.858
    10-25-15 07:21 PM
    You need to go into the Connect to OneDrive app and enable the mobile network data sync.

I learned this the hard way when I went to make changes to a document, saved it, got absolutely no confirmation that it was/wasn't saved and later couldn't see the updates on the OneDrive version.
    10-25-15 11:07 PM