Why so many changes, we get different Features, then we get updates, then they are gone, for example, you was able to copy text in bbm now it's the hole conversion, why now when you set a reminder it does show in the calendar? Can someone shed some light on this please ? This is why we are moving so slow.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 08:44 PM
    I know the feeling

They're constantly adding, removing and changing stuff to the point that sometimes it's kinda hard to keep up. But it's an internal decision, so it is what it is

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 10:16 PM
    Well change is how you progress. It's a slow evolutionary processes where things are added, tested and then left or improved or removed depending on how it all turned out. If they stopped changing things how would there ever be progress. Yes some changes are much bigger than other but it's all there to improve things.

I didn't really follow your BBM complaint. As far as I know for a while we've had the ability to copy any text or the whole conversation and both options are still there in the latest update.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 10:34 PM
    Well change is how you progress. It's a slow evolutionary processes where things are added, tested and then left or improved or removed depending on how it all turned out. If they stopped changing things how would there ever be progress. Yes some changes are much bigger than other but it's all there to improve things.

I didn't really follow your BBM complaint. As far as I know for a while we've had the ability to copy any text or the whole conversation and both options are still there in the latest update.

Posted via CB10
    Right! Rome wasn't built in a day!

Posted via my Canadian Passport
    timandmissy likes this.
    03-08-15 10:48 PM