i can put my obb file data in external_SD
    so i will play android game more and more on my passport!
    just buy 256GB SDcard i will do more

thanks dev thanks blackberry

Posted via CB10
    09-18-17 08:15 PM
    Nice for you.

But maybe some folks would be interested to know how.
    09-18-17 08:30 PM
    Nice for you.

But maybe some folks would be interested to know how.
    thanks conite

i think, all peoples will know about this trick fastly.
    this is ilegal ways. but if they want to know this ways, start it from "BG shell SSH plus". i removed the trick on my facebook group (blackberry passport indonesia) ,why? because they dont believe about this trick and i hide it again about this trick, for what? yes,just for me.

this trick will make bb10 more than android device. they will use blackberry Q5 more than other blackberry with huge memory. they will install and play as they like ever with android app, games or app need some data/obb file more than they memory device.

i dont believe if i always use blackberry10 forever, but i hope dev and other people still support this os,especially chen makes it more safe and more powerfull.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-17 08:50 PM
    i hope dev and other people still support this os,especially chen makes it more safe and more powerfull.
    Not gonna happen.
    09-18-17 10:11 PM
    thanks conite

i think, all peoples will know about this trick fastly.
    this is ilegal ways. but if they want to know this ways, start it from "BG shell SSH plus". i removed the trick on my facebook group (blackberry passport indonesia) ,why? because they dont believe about this trick and i hide it again about this trick, for what? yes,just for me.

this trick will make bb10 more than android device. they will use blackberry Q5 more than other blackberry with huge memory. they will install and play as they like ever with android app, games or app need some data/obb file more than they memory device.

i dont believe if i always use blackberry10 forever, but i hope dev and other people still support this os,especially chen makes it more safe and more powerfull.

Posted via CB10
    Need the trick as pm...please!
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 01:32 AM
    The easiest way to do it is by using pirated games or apps, since they can be installed separately. I don't see how the OBB can be moved manually to SD card, if installed from the play store. Or maybe it could, I don't know. It's been almost a year since I played android games on BB10.

To be clear, if you download the games/apps from piratebay, for instance, the OBB files can be placed manually to anywhere you want. It's that simple.
    Last edited by bhoqeem; 09-19-17 at 10:44 AM.
    09-19-17 01:36 AM
    The easiest way to do it is by using pirated games, since they can be installed separately. I don't see how the obb can be moved manually to SD card, if installed from the play store. Or maybe it could, I don't know. It's been almost a year since I played android games on BB10.

To be clear, if you download the games from piratebay, for instance, the obb file can be placed manually to anywhere you want. It's that simple.
    where is piratebay now? i dont see the website again until now. i like visit the website for downloading pc app(crack and full version app), but now i cant see it again.

for my trick : i just put obb/data file in sdcard,it downloaded from everywhere whats you want. piratebay or not i just download apk+obb+data and install than put obb+data in sdcard. finish and happy

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 03:12 AM
    Dude, ye don't just ask that kind of question here and expect a straight answer. Lol.

Besides, ye can just easily Google it. It's still there.
    09-19-17 03:15 AM
    Dude, ye don't just ask that kind of question here and expect a straight answer. Lol.

Besides, ye can just easily Google it. It's still there.
    lol,,,
    i want all people work n know that we possible to make it.
    google is the king lol

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 03:22 AM
  10. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Need the trick as pm...please!
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    visit my facebook group : blackberry passport indonesia. im there. and you will pm me.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 03:31 AM
    I wonder why won't he post the trick here!?

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 04:30 AM
    lol,,,
    i want all people work n know that we possible to make it.
    google is the king lol

Posted via CB10
    Think most here understand that Google is the King..... At least BlackBerry thinks so.

I know in the past (before Cobalt and Google Play Store) I had to manually install OBB files, does seem like in some cases you could use the Android directory on the SD Card, and some cases you couldn't. But that was 2014.... might could search CrackBerry for OBB files during that time period.
    09-19-17 08:48 AM
  13. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar

Posted via CB10
    becaused i want to make suprize,
    i want all people to know that blackberry10 is the best os than android device.
    i want to see that who can make this trick beside me.

just one key for you : "BG shell SSH Plus"

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 08:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Because by forum rules, he's not allowed. He's basically suggesting you pirate apps and would be telling you how to do so.
    09-19-17 10:36 PM
    Because by forum rules, he's not allowed. He's basically suggesting you pirate apps and would be telling you how to do so.
    Oh okay!

So all that cobalt thing to load apk file and use android apps is legit way and not piracy?

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 11:44 PM
    Oh okay!

So all that cobalt thing to load apk file and use android apps is legit way and not piracy?

Posted via CB10
    Google playstore apk is free. You're not stealing anything because it just provides access to the store legally and you'd still have to pay to have some of the apps presented within, just like regular Google appstore.
    Last edited by bhoqeem; 09-20-17 at 12:18 AM.
    09-20-17 12:00 AM
    Google playstore apk is free. You're not stealing anything because it just provides access to the store legally and you'd still have to pay to have some of the apps presented within, just like regular Google appstore.
    Although it still violates the Google ToS to install Play Store on a non-supported device - as does modifying the Google apps and patching the 3rd party apps.

Honestly, moving an OBB file to the SD card seems pretty innocent to me.
    09-20-17 07:00 AM
    Although it still violates the Google ToS to install Play Store on a non-supported device - as does modifying the Google apps and patching the 3rd party apps.

Honestly, moving an OBB file to the SD card seems pretty innocent to me.
    Yeah, well...

Thanks, Conite.
    anon(10268214) likes this.
    09-20-17 07:03 AM
    Yeah, well...

Thanks, Conite.
    09-20-17 07:04 AM
    Quite informative :-)

Thanks all

Posted via CB10
    09-20-17 11:17 AM
  21. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar