Does anyone know how to get rid of old devices that are showing when you log into blackberry world?

I switched Z10's last week and it's showing my new Z10, old Z10, Playbook and an old 9650. When I switched Z10's everything came across except BBM. I just noticed today as well that my Blackberry Protect was still looking at my old Z10 pin and I can't seem to switch it to my new pin. I'm guessing this mix up is what originally gave me the BBM server error as well. I have manually added all my contacts back to BBM and have deleted my old BB protect account but I can't seem to register my new device with BB protect. Its showing enabled on my phone and on the website it just says I have to download the app from BB world, which you can't for BB10.

I'm hoping if I can delete my old unused devices it will clear everything up with BB protect and it will start working again. Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

TBH
    03-09-13 11:22 AM
    BB Protect is baked right in to the new phone. No download required. It's under your settings. As for your other issues, sorry but I can't help. Hopefully someone else can shed some light for you.
    03-09-13 11:29 AM
    Yeah, I found it in the settings. Says it's on. Just not registering on the website.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 11:54 AM
    When I switched Z10s 10 days ago I removed the old Z10 but the new one didn't show on the protect website until at least a couple of days afterwards.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 12:39 PM