I am really happy with my phone but there are some things that I think need to be changed or maybe its simply that I don't know how to use them? No extras just the list:

1) Swipe between messages. It does this now in the hub which is great but it doesn't work for text messages. It needs to be able to go through all of them or whats the point then?

2) As a PlayBook owner, I loved the ability to just be able to swipe the frame away. I am a bit clumsy and sometimes miss the "X" so I would like to see an option so that with the Z10 we can just swipe our Active Frames away in a simple gesture. On the PlayBook you press the grey bar at the bottom of the frame and swipe up. Bring that to BB10!

3) Ability to swipe between apps. Again on the PlayBook you could simply swipe in the bezel and drag the next app onto your screen. No going in or out of the app just a fluid swipe across. I realize because of the Hub things are a bit tricky as you swipe the bezel to go back and forth for that one but why not use the same idea as they implemented with the sliding between messages in the hub? From left bezel slide to the right and then slide in the direction of the next app you want to go?

4) I would like to see the peek gesture enhanced to be like the one on the PlayBook(I know there are a lot of things I liked about the PlayBook UI). Right now you can see your notifications when you swipe up from the bottom of the screen but you still have to go into the hub. IF they make it so you can slide up and it holds the screen, then make it so you can click on the individual icon to see a preview or go into that specific notification, I think it would be a lot handier.
    08-03-13 02:25 PM
    I don't know what you guys think of those but I think they would make the phone which is great now all that more usable. You wouldn't have to do in and out, you can just go to your active apps instantly without losing momentum and it would tie back in some of the best features of the PlayBook OS that seem to have been ditched.
    08-03-13 02:26 PM
    The swipe between apps like on the PlayBook is only an improvement if the app you want is next to the current one.

Swiping up to close sounds ok.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 05:03 PM
    Have never owned a PlayBook (an fairly new to the whole BlackBerry community) but the swipe to switch between apps gesture sounds extremely useful. Although as mentioned, the desired app would have to be adjacent to the current one. Would still come in handy

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-03-13 09:25 PM