Its been more than a month, nearly two, and 10.3.1 is more problems then efficient. No doubt it's fast and maybe great for many but then I know many are facing issues and regularly. Now, I am assuming that BlackBerry already knows about these issues and is already working on it but then I am gonna create a thread anyways.
    First, the Wi-Fi drops almost everyday since 10.3.1 and trust me, it's not the router or anything else, it's the "OS".
    And now the text messaging keeps freezing and messages just don't load up. (I've read about this issue before on CrackBerry and it's happening to me too).
    Now both these issues are major for me and they sure needs some working towards improvement.
    I just hope people read this and those who face these issues too, support me enough to let the people at BlackBerry know.
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 12:29 PM
    I don't have this issue but sometimes when I get a call and I try to answer the screen freezes...and this is just not acceptable...

G1
    04-08-15 12:38 PM
    It helps if you tells us what device you have and model.

I don't have any of these issues. I have Z30 -05, Z10 -03, and the newer ones shipped with 10.3+[PP, Classic]
    04-08-15 01:25 PM
    BLACKBERRY CAMERA:
    I have been using the camera on the Z10 which runs on 10.2.1 and on my awesome Passport which runs on 10.3.1. The 10.2.1 camera tap anywhere to take pictures is a lot better. In my family, there are eight other BlackBerry users who are using 10.3.1 beside myself and they all want this feature back. BlackBerry please bring back this feature to 10.3.x. Thanks.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    04-08-15 01:44 PM
    BLACKBERRY CAMERA:
    I have been using the camera on the Z10 which runs on 10.2.1 and on my awesome Passport which runs on 10.3.1. The 10.2.1 camera tap anywhere to take pictures is a lot better. In my family, there are eight other BlackBerry users who are using 10.3.1 beside myself and they all want this feature back. BlackBerry please bring back this feature to 10.3.x. Thanks.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    They changed the Camera situation based on what users wanted. For me, either is fine, though tapping anywhere on the screen was unique and innovative.

Hate when BlackBerry has to bend over backwards for a select few that want things a certain way. Anyhow it makes it rather familiar with how it's done on Android.

Sexy White Z30....
    04-10-15 07:05 AM
    Its been more than a month, nearly two, and 10.3.1 is more problems then efficient. No doubt it's fast and maybe great for many but then I know many are facing issues and regularly. Now, I am assuming that BlackBerry already knows about these issues and is already working on it but then I am gonna create a thread anyways.
    First, the Wi-Fi drops almost everyday since 10.3.1 and trust me, it's not the router or anything else, it's the "OS".
    And now the text messaging keeps freezing and messages just don't load up. (I've read about this issue before on CrackBerry and it's happening to me too).
    Now both these issues are major for me and they sure needs some working towards improvement.
    I just hope people read this and those who face these issues too, support me enough to let the people at BlackBerry know.
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I do not have any issues you speak about. As a matter of fact, my WiFi seems better now since the update.

There's some information we need:
    Carrier?
    BB10 Device(s)?
    OS Version - BB10.3.1.xxx?

This is important, because I originally received a BELL BB10.3.1 update - approx: 1.5GB then a day or two later another BB10.3.1 update @ 65MB. That little last update resolved a calling issue where it would pause for 2 to 3 second before and after a call (Annoying) and a text messaging issue where some get them while others do not, but they can send to me.

If your Carrier takes ages to provide updates, then either wait for an update/fix or simply Backup your phone, and wipe it clean then reload the Newest OS.

Any other suggestions people to assist this individual? Thanks

My Version.
    OS Version: BB10.3.1.2708
    Software Version: BB10.3.1.1865

Sexy White Z30....
    04-10-15 07:13 AM
    It helps if you tells us what device you have and model.

I don't have any of these issues. I have Z30 -05, Z10 -03, and the newer ones shipped with 10.3+[PP, Classic]
    It would also help if people could give us an idea of what they have loaded on their BlackBerry...Android apps etc.

I've seen couple of people's phone and just by pointing out they have a crap loaf of android apps running in the background, it slowed everything else down.

It's like going to the Dr and saying I have a cough....diagnose me.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    04-10-15 07:13 AM
    It would also help if people could give us an idea of what they have loaded on their BlackBerry...Android apps etc.

I've seen couple of people's phone and just by pointing out they have a crap loaf of android apps running in the background, it slowed everything else down.

It's like going to the Dr and saying I have a cough....diagnose me.

Wish there was an app for that. To select and auto disable apps running in the background. Humm, I'm working on that.

Sexy White Z30....
    04-10-15 07:24 AM
    With Android apps there's one called Taskmaster. Android app running poof it's gone

04-10-15 01:36 PM
    They changed the Camera situation based on what users wanted. For me, either is fine, though tapping anywhere on the screen was unique and innovative.

Hate when BlackBerry has to bend over backwards for a select few that want things a certain way. Anyhow it makes it rather familiar with how it's done on Android.

Sexy White Z30....
    Unless you have the LG one that actually advertised it as a feature.
    04-10-15 02:58 PM
    How many threads do you need to create just to complain.
    Do a wipe and use an auto loader. Should solve your problems.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    04-10-15 03:13 PM
    How many threads do you need to create just to complain.
    Do a wipe and use an auto loader. Should solve your problems.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    Takes time to use autoloaders, already BlackBerry has taken months to release the update!
    Also autoloaders didn't solve my problem of battery miscaliberation, call receiving and ending delay. These two being major for me.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 09:25 PM
    I'm more than happy with the updates, what I really don't understand (I'm no techyy at all) is why do some people seem to have a lot of issues and some have none. My simplistic view on things is basically I've got a small computer in my hand and over the years have learned everything is great until you start messing around with adding different software / apps (computer / phone). Like others point out, you can't just diss the system without giving all the details, I maybe have 2 side loaded apps on my passport as I think how can folks who develop the apps know they will automatically sync with updates etc ? Not knocking the op's post just my point of view, I've had BB for over 10 years now, tried others occasionally but always back to BB for business.

After 30 years in the waiting.......GMT IIc
    04-11-15 12:14 AM
    I don't have any issues at all, except that WiFi sometimes keeps bugging me saying "Limited WiFi Access" and all I need to do is turn off WiFi and wait for some time, then turn it back on. I've had this issue with all of the 10.3.1 updates and yes with multiple WiFi connections. Still this issue is not that big of a deal for me, everything else works fine so far. Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.2576

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.2243
    04-11-15 06:22 AM