It looks like only Z30 STA 100-5 version receives the update now. Z30 STA 100-2 version -doesn't.
    Am I right?
    Last edited by serhionew; 06-06-15 at 02:31 AM.
    extisis likes this.
    06-06-15 02:10 AM
    Unlocked Q10 on TMO US updated last night. Haven't checked my Z30 yet.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 02:48 AM
    My phone is factory unlocked too here in the UK and I haven't received the update too...

Posted via CB10
    Me neither.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 04:26 AM
    Factory unlocked Z30 STA100-2 in the UK no update yet... Boooo!
    06-06-15 05:28 AM
    I bought my Passport from Carphone Warehouse. Presumably a factory unlocked phone? If the update is directly from blackberry and not from Vodafone uk then why can't I get the update? Can someone explain this to me please?

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 06:27 AM
    I am on Wind Mobile Canada and still on 10.3.1 on Passport. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 06:31 AM
    Can we stop the ridiculous nonsense that SIM free / unlocked handsets are getting the update. I have a fleet of unlocked handsets, it's carrier approved and nothing to do with the unlocked element.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 06:59 AM
    Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 08:52 AM
    I'm on T-Mobile USA with a factory unlocked Z30 and I find it amazing that I got the update before someone on a Canadian carrier!
    Nobody has got the update from a carrier yet. It's all pushed by BBRY to their factory unlocked phones (Shop Blackberry).
    06-06-15 09:20 AM
    Apparently not. According to the person with a fleet of unlocked phones. Lol. I have only one phone. Normally give the old ones away to family and friends.

Posted via CB10
    extisis and gfondeur like this.
    06-06-15 09:44 AM
    Yes, a fleet. Some of us have employees. The update has not hit a single Z10, Q10, or passport on my roster, all handsets are unlocked with a mix of Vodafone and O2 handsets in the UK, whether OTA or hooked up.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 09:52 AM
    It seems that Europe is not yet rolled out.

Posted via my awesome Classic
    06-06-15 10:06 AM
    Cause apparently the update that was posted on here. Someone mentioned elsewhere that it was for the classic
    06-06-15 06:53 PM
    Cause apparently the update that was posted on here. Someone mentioned elsewhere that it was for the classic
    I have one... don't have the update..

Posted via my awesome Classic
    06-07-15 02:39 AM
    any word on Blend 1.2?
    06-07-15 04:34 AM
    Nobody has got the update from a carrier yet. It's all pushed by BBRY to their factory unlocked phones (Shop Blackberry).
    The poster I was responding to has a *factory unlocked* ShopBlackBerry device on Rogers but didn't get the update yet. I have a *factory unlocked* ShopBlackBerry device on T-Mobile USA and yet I got the update already. I'm in the *USA* and the poster is in *Canada*. BlackBerry is *Canadian*. Did I miss something?
    06-07-15 05:39 AM
    I got a shop BB Q10 with 10.3.1.2756 autoloader installed and I got no notifications in the settings; in BB Link it doesn't show anything either and when I tap Reload Device Software, the newest update that it can find for my device is 10.2.1.3062.

I haven't got the 10.3 update from 10.2, so I decided to use the previously mentioned autoloader. Now it's June already and the update is still not here. I mailed both the operator and blackberry and nada. Is it because I'm using and SQN100-5 built for US and Canada in Romania?
    STILL!
    06-07-15 06:30 AM
    The screen shot posted on the Inside BlackBerry Blog post reflects the current layout. The left side overflow menus are 'tuck-able' to allow for more screen for what you are looking at.

Performance over WiFi is improved over the last iteration (the one with the old UI). The file manager part for device, device SD, connected PC, and cloud account works especially fast when moving data around.

Blend 1.2 is a great desktop experience and lightyears ahead of Link.

*one part that still doesn't work is BBM chat avatars, they're still the greyed out silhouette for each person

Posted via CB10 via the Internets
    Thanks. Is the overall snappiness of the UI better than the old Blend? I use Blend every day and I love its usefulness, but it can be a bit laggy. Also, I've always had BBM chat avatars on my Blend...

Side-note: Out of the 4 unlocked Z30s in my family on Bell, 3 have the update (mine does not). My friend on Rogers with an unlocked Z30 also does not have the update. Only difference? I bought the two without the update when the Z30 was still new, and the 3 with the update are recently purchased. I bet it's something to do with the models.
    06-07-15 10:53 AM
    The poster I was responding to has a *factory unlocked* ShopBlackBerry device on Rogers but didn't get the update yet. I have a *factory unlocked* ShopBlackBerry device on T-Mobile USA and yet I got the update already. I'm in the *USA* and the poster is in *Canada*. BlackBerry is *Canadian*. Did I miss something?
    Yes, because Rogers (thus Canada) has no bearing on factory pushed updates. There is no point in even mentioning carriers in most of the posts here. No big deal, but I'm just saying the update server doesn't seem to care where you are as reported by many who have received the update. As to why the person who you responded to goes who knows why he hasn't got it yet. I have a Red Limited Edition Z10 given out to devs in the early days and you would think it would get the direct from BBRY updates but it never does.
    06-07-15 11:01 AM
    Thanks. Is the overall snappiness of the UI better than the old Blend? I use Blend every day and I love its usefulness, but it can be a bit laggy. Also, I've always had BBM chat avatars on my Blend...

Side-note: Out of the 4 unlocked Z30s in my family on Bell, 3 have the update (mine does not). My friend on Rogers with an unlocked Z30 also does not have the update. Only difference? I bought the two without the update when the Z30 was still new, and the 3 with the update are recently purchased. I bet it's something to do with the models.
    It is ready for release which is impressive considering the time line of the 1st build. The connection over WiFi does not disappoint.

*avatars on individual BBM chats are fine, it's the group chats where some are greyed out

For reference Blend on Z10 and PC are version 1.2.1.51

Last edited by sibeans; 06-07-15 at 04:08 PM.
    06-07-15 02:21 PM
    My sister got the 10.3.2 update. I'm going to have her install Blend and see it for myself! I'm still waiting for my update. =(
    06-08-15 08:36 AM
    It is ready for release which is impressive considering the time line of the 1st build. The connection over WiFi does not disappoint.

*avatars on individual BBM chats are fine, it's the group chats where some are greyed out

For reference Blend on Z10 and PC are version 1.2.1.51

yeah so where did you get the latest Blend?
    06-08-15 09:10 AM
    yeah so where did you get the latest Blend?
    https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/

extisis likes this.
    06-08-15 01:05 PM
    I just realized that it was an open beta today, so I signed up. It's a pleasant update so far, but to be honest it's not as big of a change as I thought it would be.

That said, I'm still playing around with it. I like the performance and UI improvements, but there is still a way to go on some detail-oriented things that (to be fair) aren't too critical. I still enjoy using Blend while at work, that's for sure!
    06-09-15 01:57 PM
    BlackBerry is clearly pushing the update to certain regions and in certain order. Both Passport (unlocked from Amazon UK) and Z30 (unlocked from BBRY) I have are not showing any updates OTA, and since OS official release, both were on Greek than Macedonian and now Serbian mobile networks... Remember how in the olden days one of my two Z10s would get an update the minut BBRY released it...

Posted via my mighty squircle Passport
    06-09-15 04:37 PM
252 ... 56789 ...